Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:13 AM   #1621
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
i saw a white s13 couple with a socaldrift sticker on the back window at the gas station on los coyotes diagonal and bellflower last night. around 6 i think.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:21 AM   #1622
Dirt Nasty
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Dirt Nasty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
two tone " silvia " coupe on the 10 toward hollywood. It was slammed with a muffler.
Probably around 10 - 11 at night.

I was the one blinking my high beams at you, then you down shifted on me =(
Dirt Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:13 PM   #1623
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
i saw a white s13 couple with a socaldrift sticker on the back window at the gas station on los coyotes diagonal and bellflower last night. around 6 i think.
Ernie perhaps? (DTC Superstar) On his way to Riverside, maybe.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:11 PM   #1624
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Today I saw a black hatch going north on overland Ave, the hatch has an s15 front with intercooler, and kouki 180sx tail lights. If your on zilvia go to the 310 or 818 meet some time, I also saw a red hatchback with an old man driving on Venice blvd yesterday,

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #1625
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
today saw a white kouki s14 on bellflower blvd after flower st, and before the 91fwy
lowered on some 5 spoke sportmax
Old 12-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #1626
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Yesterday 130 am by the 57 S exit onto temple, maroon zenki s14 pulled over with 2 cops behind it, had some sort of rims, looked dropped poor guy =/

Also on the 210 at around 2pm today white zenki s14 behind me chillin in the carpool the whole time down to san fernando
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:42 AM   #1627
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Tonight saw a orange pignose hatch with a socal drift sticker on the rear windshield. Gave you the thumbs up in the avalon.

Also about a week ago saw two S13's both chuki. 1st one was a black hatch all stock I think.
2nd one was a coupe lowered, wheels, and exhaust.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #1628
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Spotted handsinpants at my job....i always hear exhaust. has a distinct sound to it.
Old 12-13-2008, 04:43 PM   #1629
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
theres a yellow s13 parked right next to mine. looks like orgin aero. flplights. i would step outside to see f its a coupe or hatch but i'll get in trouble...

i hope the car is still there in 20mins because thats when i'm off work..
Old 12-14-2008, 04:05 PM   #1630
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
I saw a red s14 on a trailer this morning, track ready. Was parked on Chapman somwhere down past the block. It was being pulled by a Chevy Avalanche with no plates (new). I snapped a quickshot of it as I drove by on the way back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img338.jpg (87.6 KB, 74 views)
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:30 PM   #1631
626Silvia
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (8)
626Silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626Silvia
Saw a black S14 on gold wheels going West on Main st. in the SGV...gave me the head nod while I was putting on baller wheels
626Silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:46 PM   #1632
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
in the lbc... around 11:40am. saw a white kouki front s14 with zenki taillights, color matched roof spoiler, dropped, and i think stock se wheels. u turned left onto 23rd st from lakewood blvd.

around 11:50am . black hatch with fixed projector headlights going through the intersection of anahiem and xemino...

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 08:05 PM   #1633
s14ster

s14ster is on a distinguished road
I saw a black s13 coupe with a super clean body and paint, CF hood and Slammed on some 15 in "watanabe style" wheels in Rowland Heights.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:40 PM   #1634
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Yesterday afternoon/evening, spotted a black S14 (kouki I think) with red widebody front fenders turning North on Fremont from Commonwealth in Alhambra.

Then, later, saw Jxn's friend (James I think?) from the 626 meet driving north on Fremont and turning west on Huntington in his Kouki S14.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:52 PM   #1635
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
This morning on the 57 to the 60, black coupe, lowered, had a C-tune sticker on teh back with a Silvia decal on the lower garnish.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:23 AM   #1636
rice_bowl
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (14)
rice_bowl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Saw a white s13 hatch lowered, rims, with an option sticker on the rear bumper around 4:00 Pm on Huntington drive by the 210 fwy. Im pretty sure you caught a glimpse of me. hehe
Old 12-16-2008, 12:26 AM   #1637
blitzsti22
Zilvia Addict

blitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to blitzsti22
[quote=GSXRJJordan;2511371]Yesterday afternoon/evening, spotted a black S14 (kouki I think) with red widebody front fenders turning North on Fremont from Commonwealth in Alhambra.

finally someone saw me with my kouki front end
blitzsti22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:29 AM   #1638
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzsti22 View Post
finally someone saw me with my kouki front end
Car looked mean! I'd highly suggest painting those red fenders though if you want to stay low-prof and not get rolled. Don't know what motor you're running/whatever, just sayin

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 12-16-2008, 04:18 PM   #1639
smokingae86
Leaky Injector

smokingae86 is on a distinguished road
On Friday in F.V @ the carls jr drive thru (costco). white s13 hatch brown wheels flush..looked good..
Old 12-16-2008, 04:24 PM   #1640
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
12/16/08
white S13 hatch droped on some gold rims full body kit, iirc... passing in front of my work on Valley blv. in city of industry @ around 12 noon. loud exhaust... real loud!
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:16 PM   #1641
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
saw a white s13 coupe w/ rear mud flaps, side skirts, pignose lip, chuki front, and FN01R-C's @ mt. high on sunday!
and saw a tan s13 coupe w/ exhaust and nismo sticker (i think? i dont remember) on the freeway near pasadena. i was exiting to go towards my friends house near the rose bowl. i was in the white s13 coupe
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:48 PM   #1642
rice_bowl
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (14)
rice_bowl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Clean White Zenki S14 in a certain plaza on the corner of Rosemead and Las Tunas in San Gabriel. Lowww on some gold meshies and an aggressive kit.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:15 AM   #1643
blitzsti22
Zilvia Addict

blitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to blitzsti22
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Car looked mean! I'd highly suggest painting those red fenders though if you want to stay low-prof and not get rolled. Don't know what motor you're running/whatever, just sayin

lol i just bought the front end im gonna get it painted soon
blitzsti22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:18 AM   #1644
thesimpleS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
thesimpleS13 is making a name for him/her selfthesimpleS13 is making a name for him/her selfthesimpleS13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to thesimpleS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14ster View Post
I saw a black s13 coupe with a super clean body and paint, CF hood and Slammed on some 15 in "watanabe style" wheels in Rowland Heights.
haha that was me sir!

lately ive been seeing a clean red chucki hatchback in the diamond bar and walnut area. gold 18 inch wheels, polished lip. and what looked like a xenon front lip painted the same color as the car.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:32 PM   #1645
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Spotted this while grabbing boba at Quickly before heading to Cocary for some grub in Hacienda Heights/Rowland Heights.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:31 PM   #1646
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Last night in Alhambra at the Jamba Juice/Starbucks by Mission on Fremont I saw a red 370z! Looks much better in person than in pics, the size is good, and looks a bit more aggressive than the 350z. I'm a fan now.

Holy rear fenders batman!

Old 12-17-2008, 08:12 PM   #1647
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
...Looks much better in person than in pics...
Let me prove it to you by showing you pictures I took of it.

I'm just sayin'. I like them from the front, not sure about the rear.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 08:23 PM   #1648
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
Let me prove it to you by showing you pictures I took of it.
I know, lol, but at least I wasn't like, "hey I saw a 370z - take my word for it!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
I'm just sayin'. I like them from the front, not sure about the rear.
I thought the rear looked pretty good, was going to take pics as I passed, but there were a bunch of dudes standing around it and I didn't want to look like as much of a fanboy as they were.

I'm richer than y'all, I got a bank fulla pride.

Old 12-17-2008, 09:31 PM   #1649
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
saw a black R33 turning into the Stater Bros shopping center on spring and PV in Long Beach as i was getting out nice car by the way i envy you
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:37 PM   #1650
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Well that's what I saw when I said I saw the red stillen 370z on the 405....supposedly its making rounds or something...something dreamn said about it cruisin around for stillen or something.

Saw a beautiful black chuki ....stock as hell and I envied that driver. Mmm....anyways I always see stock 240s around here with mid to old woman driving them.mannnn.. If only...haha desperate housewives w/240s.