Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #1
zziak
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
zziak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
2004 subaru wrx sti 10k obo (resubmit)

PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST PRIOR TO COMMENTING

PRICE 10.5k OBO

For sale is a 2004 Subaru WRX STI with 101k miles. I originally purchased this from a dealership in Georgetown, TX with 67k miles on the odometer. I drove it home to Fulton, Ms that night.

The reason I'm selling the car is because I have more pressing matters involving my house that need to be addressed rather than pouring money into my car, which leads me to make a decision to sell.

The wheels that are on the car that are in the pictures will not be included in the sale. They will be going on my wife's '06XT and the original wheels I bought with the car from the dealership will be going back on. These were MB BOOST 17x7.5 wheels with Michelline Pilot Super Sport tires with about 65-75% tread left on. If you want a picture of those just message me and I will be happy to post them.

PRO:

-All maintenance has been done on time, or before time.

-Oil and filter were replaced every 3k miles with OEM Subaru filters and Mobil 1 synthetic oil.

-Upon inspection of the vehicle at the dealership, I noticed that the car is setting on STi shocks with TEIN lowering springs.

-The '04 console and arm rest was replaced with a new '05 center console with 2 din in-dash 6disc OEM CD player, and dual cup holders. A godsend for the crappy '04 small single cupholder. I will be including the '04 console in the sale as well.

-At 80k miles the turbo oil return line started leaking and I replaced it with a new hose and wrapped with with 2000 degree heat wrap to hopefully increase longevity.

-Also at 80K I replaced the pads and rotors with EBC drilled and slotted rotors and EBC yellow stuff pads.

-The valve cover gaskets were replaced at 80k as they were leaking as well.

-I have a complete gasket rebuild kit that will be included in the sale.

-At 90k miles the timing belt was replaced with Gates Kevlar reinforced timing belt, water pump replaced, accessory belts were replaced with Gates racing belts with TOMEI timing belt guide, and a Cobb lightweight crank pulley was installed .

-At 97k the OEM radiator cracked and I replaced the radiator with a KOYO 2-pass radiator with Samco blue upper and lower hoses, also, the steering rack bushings were replaced with Whiteline polyurethane bushings.

-Ice cold A/C

CON:

-The radio does not work nor are there any speakers in the doors. The previous owner had an aftermarket sound system and gutted the sound system prior to trading it in. I replaced the '04 center console with an '05 center console and 2 din OEM 6 disc CD player. All it needs is speakers and hooking up the radio and your golden. I just never cared to do it. Keep in mind the '04s from the showroom floor never came with radios to begin with.

-There is two small specks in the windshield near the rear-view mirror that has been there since purchase, it has not run.

-There are 3 small non-paint chipping hail dents the size of my thumb or smaller in the hood. I got caught in a hail storm and could not get off the road driving home from TX. There is 1 small hail dent in the roof, non of which damaged the paint.

-The rear window tent has bubbled due to the recent excessive heat. I was going to remove it entirely but have not done so yet. It's mainly an eyesore rather than a negative.

-The steering wheel has chips in the leather from what I can only imagine was the previous owner placing a steering wheel wrap on it which with his grip, chipped the leather. I was going to buy a new steering wheel but have been putting it off.

-For some ignorant reason the previous owner decided to cut the stock STi muffler off the exhaust system and weld some no-name aftermarket larger muffler into place, don't ask me why, I have no idea. I just never got to purchasing a new exhaust. I was going to purchase a TOMEI titanium exhaust if I were to keep the car. There is no degradation in operation with the exhaust nor ungodly sound, it is just something I would not have prefered.

I have been more than honest in what is going on and what has been going on with the car since it has been in my possession. I babied this care daily. It is dirty, however, since I have not properly washed it in a few months and it's my daily driver. It will remain my daily driver until it is sold.

This car is a reliable and fun daily driver and is looking for a good home for someone who wants to do whatever he likes with it.

If you have any questions or concerns txt/call @ SIX SIX 2 - 4 ZERO 1 - one 8 nine 4

PRICE :
KBB private resale value is listed at 16k for a GOOD condition vehicle of this type and milage. Trade in value is set a little above 16k. This vehicle has not been tracked, abused or terribly modded in my possession.

My starting price will be set at 10.5k OBO.

No reasonable offer will be turned down, but please, I ask you to be reasonable.

PLEASE SEE http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/526508...pic-heavy.html FOR PICS

Pics are posted from previous listing on zilvia exceding two post limit.
zziak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links