Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 07:03 PM   #631
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
rimtuck.com

i was on there earlier today...dope!
Old 01-29-2009, 08:10 PM   #632
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVGASM View Post
oh yea, if you havent seen it yet... SHA BANGY BANG!
T2 Films x Risky Devil: Intro Teaser
DVD intro teaser on Vimeo
That private video shit is whack.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:32 PM   #633
trust hks
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
trust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
huh? which private video
Old 01-30-2009, 09:51 AM   #634
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
That not having this badass video done shit is whack.
I couldn't agree more.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:03 AM   #635
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
haha...sorry fellaz. "RE'edit"

more to come......
Old 01-30-2009, 11:36 AM   #636
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Ugh...i want white castle...

whose up for it?
Old 02-04-2009, 12:03 AM   #637
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Anyone see this yet?

Cop that new Super Street!
Old 02-04-2009, 12:15 AM   #638
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
nope

i'll have to check it out
Old 02-04-2009, 07:12 AM   #639
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yeah I picked up the Super Street at a local CVS and read that page.

The rest of the mag was pretty boring so I didn't buy it.

Congrats on the feature man!
Old 02-04-2009, 09:40 AM   #640
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
This car has more balls than Dodger stadium.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:58 AM   #641
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Total take over.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #642
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
this car could prove once and for all that fastbacks are better...

I dont think the coupes out there stand a chance
Old 02-04-2009, 11:58 AM   #643
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
sweet now its a guide for thieves to look for in stealing drift cars lmao

im jus playin
Old 02-04-2009, 12:16 PM   #644
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
^ why would you even joke about that.

vs-ss would be sick on your car...
but dont buy them because I want them eventually.

ganadors?

Old 02-04-2009, 12:28 PM   #645
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalypso123 View Post
this car could prove once and for all that fastbacks are better...

I dont think the coupes out there stand a chance

What would give you that crazy idea? Its personal preference.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:30 PM   #646
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
and your preference is wrong.

hahaha
i love fastbacks!!
Old 02-04-2009, 12:35 PM   #647
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
hahaha
i love fastbacks!!
Dousan + Risky Devil Fastback =
Old 02-04-2009, 01:56 PM   #648
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

thanks homies...its not really a feature, but it is kinda cool to see my car in a mag.

Update: i believe we have found a transport company, at a pretty good price.

Why did we get a quote for 6 cars?????????????????????????????????????????
Old 02-04-2009, 01:58 PM   #649
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Because it will be the best July of your life.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:02 PM   #650
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Because it will be the best July of your life.
Correction, its gonna be the best July America has ever seen......
Incase you guys didnt know, IF i make it, I'm definitely missing my graduation ceramony for this.

So somebody better be planning me a graduation/belated Birthday extravanza
Old 02-04-2009, 02:17 PM   #651
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Incase you guys didnt know, IF i make it, I'm definitely missing my graduation ceramony for this.

Hope you like a good ole fashioned sausage party!
Old 02-04-2009, 02:56 PM   #652
Brian
Post Whore!

oh damn.

That's wild!

WILD
Old 02-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #653
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

Eh graduation sucks anyways. I didnt even walk when I got my engineering degree. I basically said screw it, went to the lake with friends instead. I was told I missed out on sitting on my ass for 3 hours listening to someone no one knows and walk across a stage for 10 seconds. I think you wont miss anything.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:15 PM   #654
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
30k views, ridonkulous.

congrats on the article!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 10:27 PM   #655
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DJButton
This forum makes me want to move to SoCal or Chicago for some reason... don't know why. I dislike Cali, so Chicago it is!

New website! http://www.fujiispl.com
Post up YOUR CAR! http://www.rimtuck.com/
Old 02-04-2009, 10:45 PM   #656
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
ugh yeah illinois has a 2.3 billion dollar deficit right now

i'd look elsewhere hahaa
Old 02-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #657
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

ok, so this winter is really depressing now, drifting in STI's and snow boarding every weekend just isnt cutting it anymore

help me out....
Old 02-05-2009, 07:48 PM   #658
RAMM
Leaky Injector

RAMM is an unknown quantity at this point
mpgp?
we all have an annual liscence.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:59 PM   #659
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Dont worry homie.. just a couple more weeks! suppose to be 50 this saturday!..
Old 02-05-2009, 08:07 PM   #660
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
and your preference is wrong.

hahaha
i love fastbacks!!
high five!