Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:39 AM   #31
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
I bet she turned him down.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 03:10 PM   #32
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
Baida said the organic chemistry lab where the attack took place is a demanding class.

Demanding, eh?

Fucking students are pathetic. You wanna know demanding, run a business and pay your taxes. Get married and have children.... we'll see how fucking hard "chem lab" is then.

Fucking pussies. I can see Chris Rock say it now "Damn this class is so demanding, make me wanna slit a throat up in here"
Oh please, running a business and paying taxes isn't that hard.

For a lot of people organic chemistry is a class that will decide whether you make it into med school or not.

I'd say at least 75% of the people in my o chem class are planning on going to med school, a few of them actually have a shot at making it.

Organic chemistry IS a demanding class, and most of the people in it have ambitions a lot higher than running some small business that the world could easily do without.

All that said, nobody needs to be slashing any throats over anything, much less who gets to use the fume hood closest to their desk.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #33
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
txt from my friend...

Oh yeah, it was in a bio/chem lab. crazy asian nerds...who knew?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:49 PM   #34
Kouki_Love
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
Kouki_Love is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Wtf is wrong with people thesr days.......
Kouki_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:15 PM   #35
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
Oh please, running a business and paying taxes isn't that hard.
oh 24-year old ice cream dan, you certainly are the kanye west of zilvia. please share with us some of your most notable accomplishments and achievements.

Quote:
For a lot of people organic chemistry is a class that will decide whether you make it into med school or not.
i dunno about you, but i've always felt that scholastic achievements are overrated. Not all, but many. There are plenty of successful individuals who start from nothing. Conversely, i've met far too many individuals with degrees who think they lead a different life than common blue-collar workers such as plumbers or electricians and think that their shit dont stink.

Quote:
Organic chemistry IS a demanding class, and most of the people in it have ambitions a lot higher than running some small business that the world could easily do without.
haha.. i think i am gonna close my useless business and be your chem partner... that way i can cut your fuckin throat.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:18 AM   #36
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
I believe that TONS of scholastic achievements are completely overrated. What we're talking about here is on the way to something that is a legitimately real achievement.

Running a business is definitely demanding, I've run a small bar that I inherited after my dad died. I got out of that asap, I wrote the checks, dealt with IRS, dealt with drunks that are pains in the ass.

Oh, and please don't slit my throat. You can have the fume hood next to your equipment locker.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:08 AM   #37
choleboy
BANNED

choleboy is an unknown quantity at this point
she prolly called him ugly
choleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:14 AM   #38
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
I have to agree, this article lacks a lot of detail...we don't know what happened before hand. But yeah slashing a girls throat is a thumbs down.

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:52 PM   #39
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoru View Post
I have to agree, this article lacks a lot of detail...we don't know what happened before hand. But yeah slashing a girls throat is a thumbs down.

i agree... slashing a girl's throat is a big thumbs down.

strangling is much more convenient, and without the bloody mess.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:30 PM   #40
fastandlow
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
fastandlow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
what ever happened to
getting drunk
smoking some green
and getting laid
isnt that the best way to deal with stress in school?
fastandlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:24 PM   #41
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastandlow View Post
what ever happened to
getting drunk
smoking some green
and getting laid
isnt that the best way to deal with stress in school?
I guess not these days...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote