Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #31
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
if it smells good its fine....i had cereal last week and the milk was rotten before the expiration date on the carton

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 09:27 PM   #32
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
nasty .
Old 10-10-2009, 09:29 PM   #33
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
no i didnt eat it ha....i meant i served it and i smelled it right away but it was 1 week before the expiration date

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:39 PM   #34
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Abc View Post
i just follow my golden rule: when in doubt, throw it out
good call. common sense.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:19 PM   #35
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
no i didnt eat it ha....i meant i served it and i smelled it right away but it was 1 week before the expiration date

oh ok. I was like
Old 10-14-2009, 02:04 AM   #36
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
haha, i just looked in my fridge and i know that that milks been in there for a while,
when i moved it around it left streaks of the milk, uughhhhh lol.

but i was too lazy to throw it away and just left it there.

get some egg nog
lol
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:00 AM   #37
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
i just finish drinking it by the date posted lol..always thought that was the expiration date.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:01 AM   #38
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I just get Soy Milk now, it has a super long shelf life and is usually long gone before that time rolls around anyways.

Yeah, I just started buying organic milk...it's like 2x as expensive, but I end up throwing out so much regular milk, that it pays for itself.

I have opened it and then had it in the fridge for a month, and it smells/tastes fine.

And I DO know what funky milk smells like.....trust me, that organic shit lasts forever.

Daily driven
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:53 AM   #39
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
shit i throw that shit away a day before the sell by date.... Milk gives me the bubblees lol.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:55 AM   #40
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
lol that's some risky shit i'm pretty paranoid and would never drink milk past the expiry date

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:08 AM   #41
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I think they put expiration dates so it'll make people go and buy more! In reality they really last longer than the expiration date.

Unless your fridge is effed up and not cold, causing it to spoil faster

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:41 PM   #42
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6_240sx View Post
I can't remember if it's soy, lactaid milk or both, but if you read it carefully the "expiration" date that's on it is for when it's UNOPENED. Once opened it's recommended you drink it within a week.
Oh, word? Thanks for the heads up, although I usually finish up a carton in less than a week.

They also sell soy milk in those handy little boxes, for less than $3(?) Just buy a ton of those and keep em in the garage fridge, ready to rock for cereal anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspaeth View Post
Yeah, I just started buying organic milk...it's like 2x as expensive, but I end up throwing out so much regular milk, that it pays for itself.

I have opened it and then had it in the fridge for a month, and it smells/tastes fine.

And I DO know what funky milk smells like.....trust me, that organic shit lasts forever.
I have yet to have a soymilk go bad on me yet.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #43
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
werd on the soymilk. it's never gone bad. I get Silk Vanilla or Very Vanilla. Love it.

Still buy a 1/4 gallon 2% every other week or so though.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:39 PM   #44
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Depends on the situation:

No money and going to chill at home, risk it.

Just got a paycheck and won't be near a shitter for the next couple hours, risk it and pray to god you find one in time.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:56 PM   #45
choleboy
BANNED

choleboy is an unknown quantity at this point
i don't drink the milk after the date on the jug. it usually smells like shit by the sell by date. i wouldn't risk diarrhea
choleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:40 PM   #46
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
I seriously can't believe you guys buy milk and have to throw it out. I mean, I drink milk like its water... thick white delicious water from a cow's nipples.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:46 PM   #47
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
That's a bit strange.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:46 PM   #48
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
I seriously can't believe you guys buy milk and have to throw it out. I mean, I drink milk like its water... thick white delicious water from a cow's nipples.

I can down a gallon of 2% in a days time. I just go to the fridge, grab a glass, down it, grab another, baby it... and repeat that every hour or so lol
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:45 PM   #49
[w]hite[r]abbit[x]
Zilvia Junkie

[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough
I don't drink milk anymore. That stuff is nasty. I only drink Soy Bean drink. Tastes sweet.
[w]hite[r]abbit[x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:27 AM   #50
sevenstar
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sevenstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
It smells bad in the gallon.

But I poured it into a cup and it smells ok.

I am not down to drink spoiled milk. It happened once and it was the fucken worst.
drink it ernie, just do it, and don't worry about it, whats the worst that can happen? i doubt you'll poop your pants when you sneeze or cough

as for soy milk, I love the taste of the vanilla one, but if i have it, gives me gas that will wake the dead, which smells far worse than baby poo,
sevenstar is offline   Reply With Quote