Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 04:01 PM   #151
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Supra for the the WIN! hmm dyno QUEEN.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #152
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyman4065 View Post
I don't live off my parents, I never said I did. And like I said before you fucking twat, you're the one that needs to fucking read. I don't give a shit if they're illegal, now quit fucking trying to come back with shit...you're not tough bitch. And I go to college as a full time student, and I work with Lifting Gear Higher, a company that my brother in laws dad owns. I make good money there, but in no way am I rich. So quit your bitching.
sounds like someone is having special treatment in life

... oh daddy can i have a car? two please?

... oh daddy can i have a j-o-b?

hehe oh how difficult life can be when you have to build and do everything your fucking self. until then, whine whine.. hey guys on the forum, pick a car for me... because i am too spoiled and ignorant to pick it myself.

yeah...
Old 10-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #153
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Some people are so bitter about where other people get their money. It's sad.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:03 AM   #154
shortyman4065
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
shortyman4065 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by murda-c View Post
Some people are so bitter about where other people get their money. It's sad.
Thank you, seriously people need to learn how to read. This was originally for my friend to decide but he doesn't have a zilvia account so I took the time and posted it for him. It was just a way to see what people would rather see. I don't see how I asked my parents for a job, if you read what I said correctly you wouldn't have replied with such a stupid response. How bout you slide off my dick and worry about your own life?
Old 10-12-2009, 01:31 AM   #155
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyman4065 View Post
Thank you, seriously people need to learn how to read. This was originally for my friend to decide but he doesn't have a zilvia account so I took the time and posted it for him. It was just a way to see what people would rather see. I don't see how I asked my parents for a job, if you read what I said correctly you wouldn't have replied with such a stupid response. How bout you slide off my dick and worry about your own life?
He's not the one asking strangers to choose his next car, youngin.

This thread fails.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 10-12-2009, 02:44 AM   #156
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
For the record, he said it was his friend that had the rich dad and wanted the help choosing a car. Whether that's true or not, we have no way of knowing, but it was stated that way originally so we should take it at face value instead of GOING OFF TANGENT and saying HE's the rich kid or whatever.

And seriously, to the rich kid bashers in here, you guys are fucking immature. This whole deal with "mommy and daddy buying your shit, you suck, i'm angry about it." is fucking lame. IF you were born into a situation where your parents were loaded, your life and way of thinking would NOT be the same as it is in your present state. You'd be doing the exact same thing. So get the fuck off your high horses and stop being so god damn judgmental. Its fucking nauseating to read. Some of us are born poor as shit, some of us are born ballers, some of us are born somewhere in between. None of us chose the family and financial situation we were born into. However, we do have a choice as to where we end up. GET IT? Now STFU.

Oh and hands down, the NSX.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 10-12-2009, 03:37 AM   #157
Jsellers

Trader Rating: (0)
Jsellers is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well said SNIP =-)

I'm 4 the NSX too!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
For the record, he said it was his friend that had the rich dad and wanted the help choosing a car. Whether that's true or not, we have no way of knowing, but it was stated that way originally so we should take it at face value instead of GOING OFF TANGENT and saying HE's the rich kid or whatever.

And seriously, to the rich kid bashers in here, you guys are fucking immature. This whole deal with "mommy and daddy buying your shit, you suck, i'm angry about it." is fucking lame. IF you were born into a situation where your parents were loaded, your life and way of thinking would NOT be the same as it is in your present state. You'd be doing the exact same thing. So get the fuck off your high horses and stop being so god damn judgmental. Its fucking nauseating to read. Some of us are born poor as shit, some of us are born ballers, some of us are born somewhere in between. None of us chose the family and financial situation we were born into. However, we do have a choice as to where we end up. GET IT? Now STFU.

Oh and hands down, the NSX.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:50 AM   #158
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
stock = nsx

If you are looking to modify for horsepower gains mostly, supra is a better choice. Its cheaper to modify a supra then an NSX if you dont know anything or anyone and are buying off the shelf marked up prices.

On the other hand, it all depends on what you want to do. Top End car club from Japan has some really nice cars. Note lack of body roll in these cars (its an old video btw)
YouTube - Team Top End NSX
Old 10-12-2009, 09:39 AM   #159
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
this is a total parachute kid thread. funny how the only ones who'll understand and appreciate what im talking about are the ones who are fully independent, pay their own way through life, found their own job and make their own money.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:45 AM   #160
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
This thread has gone on FAR longer than I should have let it.

Tell your friend to make his own decision, not rely on his buddy asking a group of global strangers their opinion.

This fight ends here.
Closed Thread