Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 02:56 PM   #91
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Projekt_Sil80
Yoshi, you got A/C hooked up on your SR? Looks to me that it's your A/C line thats in the way.

Also can't wait till my pipe gets in too.

Bingo. it's the AC, I believe it's the stock locations too, so be warned, those of you with working AC, that lil nub will make your life hard

Pepperoni: what catch can are the guys who have the install done using? I want to get one, now that I have a reason to, but was wondering what the other guys are using (ie. what will work with minimal expenditure on making it fit). Thanks Aure!

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2005, 08:47 PM   #92
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
Yoshi,
I'm not sure what everyone who bought an intake is using but a couple of people did mention they were using Cusco (style?) catch cans...basically the fittings on the mentioned catch cans are 9mm since thats the size i use on the intakes (3/8 inch). I think most catch cans are either 9mm or 15mm.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:06 PM   #93
shiftnslide
Zilvia Member

shiftnslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi
what catch can are the guys who have the install done using? I want to get one, now that I have a reason to, but was wondering what the other guys are using (ie. what will work with minimal expenditure on making it fit). Thanks Aure!
my pipe should arrive this tuesday.. the catch can i ordered is kazama. haven't gotten that yet either but it's pure sex. i ordered it off projectsilvia.
Old 10-03-2005, 03:08 AM   #94
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
hey i just got mine and it works great! spools faster, turbo's louder, and a tad quicker. good stuff. can't wait til i get it recirculated.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:56 AM   #95
i-love-my-s14
Zilvia Member

i-love-my-s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey I want one! Pm'd you.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:59 PM   #96
shiftnslide
Zilvia Member

got mine today.. got some other goodies to put on with it on thursday/friday
Old 10-05-2005, 01:43 PM   #97
iMAGE976
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
iMAGE976 is making a name for him/her selfiMAGE976 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iMAGE976
i Got mines last week and put it in a couple days ago....i had to do a lil modding because of my Z32 MAF, but it looks a whole lot neater than before and my BOV is directly next to the Recirc hole so the hose is only about 4 inches long compaired to a foot+ long like how it was B4. I noticed a slight quicker response in throttle feel, and a whole lot louder Turbo Spool noise. kinda reminds me of a big rig spooling up!! great product and the fitment issue was quickly resolved with some smart thinkin and a lot of different views of positioning!!
Old 10-17-2005, 01:13 PM   #98
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Thanks for the feedback guys.

I pretty much have taken care of everyone who was waiting on their orders. I have a couple of more people to work with but I'm ready to take more orders now. Any questions...feel free to PM/email me (PM box gets full quickly but email doesnt).
Old 10-17-2005, 03:47 PM   #99
cyanide

cyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to cyanide
is it possible to get an intake pipe that works with the s15 turbo inlet, with a recirculation pipe welded on and a 15mm fitting for a greddy catch can? but without any couplers or clamps, just the pipe.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:43 PM   #100
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide
is it possible to get an intake pipe that works with the s15 turbo inlet, with a recirculation pipe welded on and a 15mm fitting for a greddy catch can? but without any couplers or clamps, just the pipe.
As long as the inlet is basically facing the same way as the stock t25 does (toward wheel well), then yes, no problem.
If it is facing differently, send me a pic and PM me so we can discuss this further
Old 10-19-2005, 02:33 PM   #101
Rusker
Zilvia Junkie

Rusker is on a distinguished road
Taking new orders?
Old 10-19-2005, 07:32 PM   #102
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusker
Taking new orders?
Yep, taking care of a few people right now but otherwise i'm ready to take new orders
Old 10-19-2005, 10:42 PM   #103
shiftnslide
Zilvia Member

aure rules.. period.

i ordered my pipe.. and then bought a new hotpipe and catch can.. still waitin for the catch can and he's totally willing to modify it for me cuz shit changed.

good seller.
Old 10-21-2005, 06:41 PM   #104
s14brent
Zilvia Member

s14brent is an unknown quantity at this point
i want one. basic sr setup with catch tank only fitting. pm me please.
Old 10-21-2005, 07:31 PM   #105
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Thanks guys for the feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14brent
i want one. basic sr setup with catch tank only fitting. pm me please.
sent you a PM.
Old 10-21-2005, 09:11 PM   #106
s14brent
Zilvia Member

i emailed you...i just remembered mine might be a lil custom (Sent you pics)
Old 10-22-2005, 06:17 AM   #107
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
pepperoni thanks for the sale dude! you are majorly helping me out.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:43 AM   #108
WhiteS12+1
Leaky Injector

WhiteS12+1 is an unknown quantity at this point
If you put a breather filter on the end of the catch can can you just plug up the bung that is on the intake with something, if so what do you guys recommend.
Thanks
Old 10-22-2005, 11:45 PM   #109
go240
Zilvia Member

go240 is on a distinguished road
ok, i just paypal'd you! look forward to seeing your fine craftsmanship in person (although i think my duct tape intake was pretty tight)
Old 10-23-2005, 02:15 PM   #110
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteS12+1
If you put a breather filter on the end of the catch can can you just plug up the bung that is on the intake with something, if so what do you guys recommend.
Thanks
Yes, actually that's what I do, along with a few other people who requested the same. I just weld the tip of the bung and you just use a breather filter on the catch can. If you end up wanting to use the bung later on, just cut off the tip.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:48 PM   #111
s14brent
Zilvia Member

payment sent
Old 10-25-2005, 07:34 PM   #112
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

I was involved in an accident in my S13 last week and due to therapy, the pipes ordered last week and this week have been a little slow at getting shipped out. However, I managed to get them all done now. Rest assured i'll be shipping out all the pipes that have been waiting to get done (8 actually) today and tomorrow. You should all receive them on or before the weekend.

As for those of you wanting to purchase, I'm completely done with all the pipes on the waiting list so this would be a good time to order.

Thanks
Old 10-25-2005, 09:26 PM   #113
go240
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperoni
I was involved in an accident in my S13 last week and due to therapy, the pipes ordered last week and this week have been a little slow at getting shipped out. However, I managed to get them all done now. Rest assured i'll be shipping out all the pipes that have been waiting to get done (8 actually) today and tomorrow. You should all receive them on or before the weekend.

As for those of you wanting to purchase, I'm completely done with all the pipes on the waiting list so this would be a good time to order.

Thanks
that sucks man. hopefully you and the car are alright
Old 10-28-2005, 10:42 AM   #114
go240
Zilvia Member

got my order today (yay for midterm break). things looks top notch. i'll go install it this afternoon
Old 10-28-2005, 11:05 AM   #115
Hondamatic
Zilvia Member

Hondamatic will become famous soon enoughHondamatic will become famous soon enoughHondamatic will become famous soon enoughHondamatic will become famous soon enough
pepperoni man,

i want one with catch can return and bov recirculation.. s13 sr stock t25

ill hit you up if you get on aim
Old 10-28-2005, 04:07 PM   #116
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by go240
got my order today (yay for midterm break). things looks top notch. i'll go install it this afternoon
Glad you got it okay, thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondamatic
pepperoni man,

i want one with catch can return and bov recirculation.. s13 sr stock t25

ill hit you up if you get on aim
I'm usually hard to find on AIM. I'm not on AIM much anymore. However, you'll get a pretty quick reply from me via e-mail or PM
Old 10-28-2005, 06:47 PM   #117
go240
Zilvia Member

just got back from driving with the new intake. It made my car idle better (my previous set-up was mad ghetto) and it definately made the turbo louder. Great buy! One comment, it would be nice if you supplied a 2.5" to 3" coupler for those with z32 mafs. I had to cobble something together using the rubber part of a cone filter and an exhaust reducer since none of my local shops had any couplers that worked.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:23 PM   #118
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by go240
just got back from driving with the new intake. It made my car idle better (my previous set-up was mad ghetto) and it definately made the turbo louder. Great buy! One comment, it would be nice if you supplied a 2.5" to 3" coupler for those with z32 mafs. I had to cobble something together using the rubber part of a cone filter and an exhaust reducer since none of my local shops had any couplers that worked.
Thanks for the feedback. Local shops around here don't have any coupler reducers of that size either. At least the ones i've gone to. I'll try to find a source for them and offer them to buyers. Thanks for the idea.
Old 10-29-2005, 02:52 PM   #119
s14brent
Zilvia Member

very awesome piece. i got mine yesterday. umm 2 things i didnt like, oil catch can fitting is too small, ended up just plugging it off. and then like mentioned above, i used some extra blitz couplers i had laying around rather than the supplied. but for the price and service i give it a 100% feedback. the little shit doesnt matter when you think $60.
Old 10-29-2005, 03:52 PM   #120
go240
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14brent
very awesome piece. i got mine yesterday. umm 2 things i didnt like, oil catch can fitting is too small, ended up just plugging it off. and then like mentioned above, i used some extra blitz couplers i had laying around rather than the supplied. but for the price and service i give it a 100% feedback. the little shit doesnt matter when you think $60.
are you using the stock oil catch fitting? if so you can use the supplied rubber hose and it fits perfectly inside the factory oil catch hose