Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-23-2008, 07:14 PM   #1411
Naim
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sneak peak:

No more crack?!?

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2008, 07:33 PM   #1412
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Are you guys mentally fucking retarded? NO PICTURE NO POST!

Must I totally murder your mileage?

I guess I should...

Hehe...

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 08:03 PM   #1413
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Haha you got nothin, just hit 30k this week
pinkarrowsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 09:32 PM   #1414
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I call your bluff. No effing way someone only put 30k miles on a car in 20 years.

Last edited by Teddy; 02-23-2008 at 10:42 PM.. Reason: Attempted to put in a larger pic. I failed.
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 10:19 PM   #1415
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
WHAT THE!!! ^^^^ nice

i got to drive this a couple weeks ago
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 10:41 PM   #1416
mikey060
Leaky Injector

mikey060 is making a name for him/her selfmikey060 is making a name for him/her self

mikey060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 11:28 PM   #1417
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

What I made today at work....I'm a picture framer....so,yafeelme?
Old 02-24-2008, 12:39 AM   #1418
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I call your bluff. No effing way someone only put 30k miles on a car in 20 years.
HAHA, my 240Z has done 30,566 miles in 35 years!

Old 02-24-2008, 12:42 AM   #1419
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 04:51 AM   #1420
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold

RedStage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 05:00 AM   #1421
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983

speaking of Z's and mileage.....mine has way over 100k lol
Old 02-24-2008, 05:44 AM   #1422
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Redstuff; is that the Nismo Din Gauge for R32GTR? Are they plug and play?

Rules (Ooooold driveway pic):

Old 02-24-2008, 08:14 AM   #1423
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Call it what you want lady was the original owner and had this as her 3rd car.
pinkarrowsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:15 AM   #1424
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkarrowsnow View Post
Call it what you want lady was the original owner and had this as her 3rd car.
That is pretty awesome.

Old 02-24-2008, 11:26 AM   #1425
samvia
Leaky Injector

samvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of light
Finally got me a garage to keep the s13 in, with plenty room outside to work on it too, happy days. 10 months of Scottish winter (we didn't get a summer last year apparently) doesn't do an already outstandingly crap paint job much good...

Plenty space to work now, pity all it ever does is rain here. A rare dry spell...

Cleaning and greasing up my suspension.... after only 3k miles of our wet and shitty roads and being parked up on the drive for 6 months all the collars etc are hero tight. Need a bigger hammer I think.

Last edited by samvia; 02-24-2008 at 11:49 AM..
samvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:23 PM   #1426
holaback
BANNED

holaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymore
My car right before i sold it. (whoever owns it now but some hidious wing and hood on it now.) NOt to mention is still sporting some nasty G35 wheels on it still when i sold the car. I would have bought some wheels for the car ASAP if i was the new owner

holaback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:32 PM   #1427
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprafreak1000 View Post
dang ha 60k? wtf.

heres my s14,

Nice Spongebob

Quote:
Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown View Post
Right on man, thanks for the love.

More of my Z

Old 02-24-2008, 09:34 PM   #1428
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31

TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:41 PM   #1429
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i havent talked to my friend in a while, then he shows up to my house.. he surprised me showing me he jus got a s13.. pignose w/lip, mesh wheels, jdm sideskirts.. Talked to me about how he had big plans for it and wanting to go to some meets etc.. i thought it was cool because he was back into cars now and i had someone to kick it with..

well later that night i guess, this happened, someone rear ended him on the freeway.. sucks..
Old 02-25-2008, 12:03 AM   #1430
DarkPhoenix
Zilvia Member

DarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to DarkPhoenix Send a message via AIM to DarkPhoenix
My Bestiary!!

This is my 92 VR4 (372/1000).

This is my 97 Eagle Talon TSi.

Lotsa people with sandy holes on the interwebs!!

DarkPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:03 AM   #1431
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
he didnt just get rearended he got fucking ass raped, hope he is ok, should be getting payed from insurance, then he can get a real car like that skyline from canada.

oh btw i have a coupe rear window fs, ahhah, jk jk

so i dont break the rules.

my setup for next season.

Old 02-25-2008, 02:53 AM   #1432
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
ive never posted pics of my 180 on this forum before, but here are a few. They are nothing great, but its all ive got. i picked the car up right before it started dumping snow here so i havent taken any new pics.

And a few pics of the pickups that came in the mail over the past few days.

Greddy Spec-LS w/ FR Sport Hotpipe

Greddy Oil Filter Relocation

Hanbai DT-05R "D" Wheels (Set of 6)

Falken Azenis RT-615's 225/45/17 (Set of 4)
Old 02-25-2008, 03:10 AM   #1433
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Paint and wheels soon. Anyone have any sweet fitting 4 lugs for sale?
Old 02-25-2008, 03:23 AM   #1434
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

Trader Rating: (9)
DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I have some JDM sick Motegi MX-7's 17x7 +45. They will be hella flush. LMK!

DrFtKiNg240sxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:40 AM   #1435
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva

shitty cellphone pic, but new wheels and wing, will be painted and lower soon
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 07:37 AM   #1436
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
i havent talked to my friend in a while, then he shows up to my house.. he surprised me showing me he jus got a s13.. pignose w/lip, mesh wheels, jdm sideskirts.. Talked to me about how he had big plans for it and wanting to go to some meets etc.. i thought it was cool because he was back into cars now and i had someone to kick it with..

well later that night i guess, this happened, someone rear ended him on the freeway.. sucks..

Wow, is he OK?

cellie
Old 02-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #1437
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
from the weekend:

stop! Minerva time!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:20 AM   #1438
bizcotch
Leaky Injector

bizcotch is making a name for him/her selfbizcotch is making a name for him/her selfbizcotch is making a name for him/her self

bizcotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:16 PM   #1439
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB

ass is in the air

drunk dude tapped me at a stop sign

crack!

buddy club spec 2, tanabe sways

stance gr+pro, ebay toe rods, kazama ruca

welding finished! on the ground!

sunday's importfaceoff.net event, sucked that drifting was cut short, but o well...had fun..

duh mah! wheels and suspension!

Last edited by AzNCmB; 02-25-2008 at 05:24 PM..
AzNCmB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 05:31 PM   #1440
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection

New car, I take it home yesterday and this evening I've put on coil and removed some shit..it will be a daily, a low daily..

hotrodv is offline   Reply With Quote