Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 02:32 PM   #31
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
^^ Good thing, NRG tried to drill through their hub lock (i saw the write-up on the site awhile back) and were not able to drill through it.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:40 PM   #32
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
any chance u can go to lock smith and have them make u a key something atleast ya know
He minus well buy the key if hes ganna pay about the same to get one made. But thats letting the scammer win.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:41 PM   #33
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
ReLiC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Damn that's really fukd up... he should get banned after he sends the keys... if not, keep the posts in his threads saying he's a scammer cuz you know he's going to keep on doing it.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:14 AM   #34
BillyTheChamp
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
BillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
well let's all just sit back and see if i get those keys..
Old 10-18-2007, 10:40 AM   #35
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^
Did he say he's gonna send them to you now?
Old 10-18-2007, 01:09 PM   #36
BillyTheChamp
Leaky Injector

BillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the rough
yeah.. he just confirmed to me just now by text that he just mailed out and should be here probably monday.. ill keep you guys posted..
Old 10-18-2007, 01:30 PM   #37
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
yea now he sends them out that he got called out and now looks like a douchebag....he should stay banned from the marketplace reguardless
Old 10-18-2007, 01:48 PM   #38
x'ed
Zilvia Member

x'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymore
Dude that really sucks, i think I am about to face the same problem, all my pm's have been ignored ever since the guy received my payment. I hope it works out as well for me as it has for you in the end.

There needs to be something better than paypal, a place that could hold the funds until they received a tracking number and could contact ups to see if they item was delivered or not and not release the funds until that time.
Old 10-20-2007, 12:05 AM   #39
soon2bs13
Zilvia Junkie

soon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to soon2bs13
lol... glad u got things worked out... weird how he doesn't wanna seem like a douche bag now that everyone is talking crap. i still think he deserves a kick in the nuts... and whoever neg repped me for sayin that, needs one too!! lol... i am glad that scammers dont get neg repped but i did for stating my .02...pansy :thumbs up: !!
Old 10-22-2007, 09:13 AM   #40
RPSil13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
RPSil13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownRPSil13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownRPSil13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
well id like to thank everyone for all the pretty red squares, i like how everyone is quick to judge w/out knowing both sides of the story, lets start off withe the fact that i am not a scammer or any of the other complimenting words used, ive been on over 6 forums and no problems until now w/ this guy, its a long story and it starts out with me selling him the stuff, then i week later on wed/thurs he calls me and says the keys are missing so im like wtf b/c i remembered puttng the keys in there so i told him that i would look for them and send them as soon as i find them, i ended up finding them in my car thurs night, so i planned to send them friday, but i had to work right after class and didnt have a chance to send them out, so i go to work and at 3pm i get a call from the hospital saying that my gf is in the ER, so i have to leave work and head to the hospital to find my gf in a bloody mess (her car got t-boned), and so i have to stay w/ her all night, all the meanwhile this billy guy keeps texting me and pm'ng me, so yeah i get a little pissed off cus obviously to me my gf is way more important than some stupid keys, and i ask him to chill out and that ill send them monday, so yeah i understand that he wants his keys but i also need him to understand that something pretty drastic just happened and i would appreciate it if he could just chill out till monday, but unfortunately he doesnt understand b/c all weekend he decides to fill up my inbox, so on moday im at work and i havent slep more that 6 hours since friday, so im a little edgy, and i get a text from this guy asking to send the keys, so yeah i get a little pissed and i decide to fuck around with him a little, kinda a dick thing to do, i agree, but he jus got me at a wrong time, plus im not retarded where i forget what i need to do, i know i have to send him the keys but i just hadnt had time i go to school from 630am to 1130am and then go to work from 12pm-9pm so it doesnt leave me much time to drop by the post office, so thats how all this came to be cus some guy just didnt understand that i needed a few days to get everything straighten out, kept "bugging" me and i decided to fuck around with him cus in reality why would i keep the keys, wat could i possibly use them for, so yeah not a scammer or any shady business just a series of unfortunate events that led to this
Old 10-22-2007, 09:44 AM   #41
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
PUNCTUATION! Periods are your friend.

Sorry to hear about your girl.

Sounds like he was being annoying about it, and maybe should have been a little more compassionate about your situation too.

But fuckin around with him MORE didn't make matters better.

Does he have the keys now or are they sent out?
Old 10-22-2007, 05:28 PM   #42
BillyTheChamp
Leaky Injector

so yeah.. no keys yet.. and Dont even let him say that i was soooo annoying to be treated like this.. i call him on thrusday to see why didnt get the keys.. he promises he will try to find them friday.. i get no contact from him on friday.. so i sent him a text and pm.. and pritty much i said (dude whats up.. did you find the keys.. because this thing is useless with out it") then he replies..

"dude chill the F#@$ out, i'm to busy to deal with your S@#%".. so I pmed and text him WTF.. and complain..

so then he texts me back F@#% YOU!! my girl got in an accident..and i dont have time to deal with you so ill deal with this monday"

so then i said my bad.. about the accident.. and ill wait till monday.. and i didnt even pm him once till monday.. and i got no replay.. or even a phone call or text.. so then on tuesday he says he found the keys but then he wont sent them with out 35bucks..

so then i said.. why don't you just send them and do the right thing.. and if he really doesnt want to do the right thing.. and he said, do you really dont want to send the money and let those parts go to waste.. I pmed a modd and told him about my situation and he told me to post it here.. i know i was annoying.. but NOTHING i did deserved that kind of treatment.. if i didnt post this thread on here.. ART would not have send those keys (well he said he sent them.. i havnt got them yet)..

Last edited by BillyTheChamp; 10-22-2007 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: fixing
Old 10-23-2007, 11:37 AM   #43
RPSil13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
RPSil13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownRPSil13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownRPSil13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i never said you deserved that sort of treatment, you just got me at a wrong time, key have been sent out since thurs, the post man guy said they should be there mon at latest, i even have the receipt if you wanna see it.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:52 AM   #44
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
wow...

in other words rpsil80...u decided to f*ck with his head and because of that u got ur nice red block...

i understand ur situation...ive had to deal with people on ebay during family crisis, but i never turned my anger and stress on towards them...thats why people say, family is family and business is business, u shouldnt mix em together...u did, and hence the result...

i express to u that i hope ur gf makes a full recovery from her traumatic accident, but u sir need to grow up and control ur temp...and BillyTheChamp, patience is a virtue...
Old 10-23-2007, 02:42 PM   #45
BillyTheChamp
Leaky Injector

i just got the keys today.. we can lock this thread... thanks for everyone who supported me..
Closed Thread