Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 07:33 AM   #3781
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Flynn wants martial law and a new election. Powell wants a military tribunal to adjudicate the current election.

I want Nuremberg trials for all these fascists to remove them from public and political life.
Old 12-02-2020, 07:46 AM   #3782
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
And we want lynchn ropes for u...
Old 12-02-2020, 08:04 AM   #3783
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
^^^ By show of hands, how many are surprised?

And I write too!
Old 12-02-2020, 08:14 AM   #3784
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
You won't see this for a while, but you should fucking know better.

Lynching is not a fucking joke nor is it cool to suggest it for fucking political differences.

It's like subtly mentioning gas chambers to a jewish person.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:14 AM   #3785
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Well in that case calln u a cocksucking **** and i missing seeing yall pick cotton is just fine.....

All or nothing
The fact that this doesn't warrant a permaban has me a little unsure about Zilvia admin
Old 12-02-2020, 08:18 AM   #3786
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
The fact that this doesn't warrant a permaban has me a little unsure about Zilvia admin
He received his final warning for that. I have been more patient than apparently anyone thinks I should be with him.
Yet I am the "tyrant."
I am more than sure he will eventually be obliged in his quest to be a victim here.

And I write too!
Old 12-02-2020, 08:27 AM   #3787
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
^^^ By show of hands, how many are surprised?

Old 12-02-2020, 08:40 AM   #3788
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
wow dude. why are we not IP banning this???

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:43 AM   #3789
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Habitual line steppers create an environment that breeds more line stepping. You'd like to give people benefit of the doubt and err on the side of free expression. . . Then people like that show up almost demanding they be made an example of.

Certain individuals will call it martyrdom but the likelihood of them also being habitual line steppers is high.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:43 AM   #3790
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I say permaban. Fuck him.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:49 AM   #3791
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Anyway...
What do y'all think 2024 will look like?
I already said I don't think Biden will finish this term. Not saying he will die, just that he won't serve it out. Naturally, Kamala will attempt to run for reelection in 2024, but who will she run against?
Anyone think Mitt Romney will give it another try? Any of the 2016 GOP primary folks?

A lot could impact 2024, but I'm going to guess that Biden does serve only one term with Kamala running virtually unopposed. Maybe picking someone like Julian Castro as a running mate.

As for the GOP side, I don't have a full roster in mind yet, but I'm guessing Tom Cotton and Josh Hawley at the moment.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:53 AM   #3792
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
wow dude. why are we not IP banning this???
Because of this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Habitual line steppers create an environment that breeds more line stepping. You'd like to give people benefit of the doubt and err on the side of free expression. . . Then people like that show up almost demanding they be made an example of.

Certain individuals will call it martyrdom but the likelihood of them also being habitual line steppers is high.

Again, I tried patience, but EVERYONE has been warned now.
Signatures have been edited and the AdminCP stays open. The two moderators who have commented on this page are in sync with me.

And I write too!
Old 12-02-2020, 08:57 AM   #3793
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

I have some small hope that incoming DOJ and FBI leadership really dig into obstruction and corruption in congress and the executive. A few of these loud Republicans could be going away. Qualified immunity for "legitimate" government action should only go so far.

Romney could be the only credible national Republican left in four years but Huntsman is still in the game.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:01 AM   #3794
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
I have some small hope that incoming DOJ and FBI leadership really dig into obstruction and corruption in congress and the executive. A few of these loud Republicans could be going away. Qualified immunity for "legitimate" government action should only go so far.

Romney could be the only credible national Republican left in four years but Huntsman is still in the game.
Not that it may have a hand in presidential politics, there should be some insider trading looked into from the senators who made some questionable moves after receiving non-public information weeks before anyone was told publicly that Coronavirus was something to be concerned with.

And I write too!
Old 12-02-2020, 09:09 AM   #3795
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Can we forever burn Diane Feinstein from our memories after?
Old 12-02-2020, 09:33 AM   #3796
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Cry babies gonna cry.

Waaaah. His signature is offensive. Why won't anyone coddle me and tell me it'll be okay? Please don't let the bad boys take my green rep because it means so much to me!

Move to Oregon.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:53 AM   #3797
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Cry babies gonna cry.

Waaaah. His signature is offensive. Why won't anyone coddle me and tell me it'll be okay? Please don't let the bad boys take my green rep because it means so much to me!

Move to Oregon.
.......just like you all cried when Biden won this election talking about election fraud and all sorts of nonsense??

Yeah, world smallest violin and all that.....
Old 12-02-2020, 09:57 AM   #3798
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
.......just like you all cried when Biden won this election talking about election fraud and all sorts of nonsense??

Yeah, world smallest violin and all that.....
When did I cry? I made it a point to put at the bottom of literally every post that I don't give a shit who wins. I didn't vote for either of them but knew one of them would win. Would I have been happier if Trump won? I don't think so. Who I have been made if he did? I don't think so. By trying to spin what I said to fuel some fire no one gives a shit about you're about on par with a kindergartener who shit their pants but is afraid of telling an adult.

Stop trying to insinuate and belittle people based on what your little information your small brain is capable of processing. It's probably a smaller mass than whatever violin you can manage to conjure.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:22 AM   #3799
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
When did I cry? I made it a point to put at the bottom of literally every post that I don't give a shit who wins. I didn't vote for either of them but knew one of them would win. Would I have been happier if Trump won? I don't think so. Who I have been made if he did? I don't think so. By trying to spin what I said to fuel some fire no one gives a shit about you're about on par with a kindergartener who shit their pants but is afraid of telling an adult.

Stop trying to insinuate and belittle people based on what your little information your small brain is capable of processing. It's probably a smaller mass than whatever violin you can manage to conjure.

Quote:
I mean, you didn't click through all the shit above? He made it pretty easy. There is countless reports of the dead voting, double votes, shit missing, shit popping up. Some states are doing in-depth recounts. They generally wouldn't waste the time had there not been a solidified form of foul play.

How was Trumps victory 4 years ago comparable? He wasn't pulling in votes that were unverifiable. They claimed Russia had tampered but couldn't prove it. I can say Russia is tampering now. What makes it plausible 4 years ago and not now? Because he made a phone call? Biden is fucking senile and most people who voted for him don't even know the corrosive shit he's trying to push.

This sounds like a whole lot of hot air bitching with ZERO evidence to me

How many cases have trump lost?? Oh right, every single one, sans a single case which has no bearing on votes....

No evidence, no foul play, just you bitching at the clouds.....

Again, small violin and all

Regardless of you "not supporting one side or the other" as that right there, sounds very contradictory to your statements....

But carry on. Snowflake gonna snowflake. Hypocrite gonna hypocrite....
Old 12-02-2020, 10:23 AM   #3800
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You don't care but you won't shut the fuck up about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRVX9F4fuYU
Old 12-02-2020, 10:39 AM   #3801
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Cry babies gonna cry.

Move to Oregon.
You mean like how the Trump lovers are crying that he lost? Saying he the election was rigged with nothing more than their, "feelings" and no proof.

Sounds like Oregon is for everybody.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:48 AM   #3802
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Oregon has a law on the book where one cannot pump their own gas.
I'm good

And I write too!
Old 12-02-2020, 11:21 AM   #3803
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
I'm good
off topic story, once upon a time I was in Portland, like 2011ish. I'm at a gas station, pull up to the pump. Wait for the attendant. Wait more. Wait even more.......

Eventually I get out of the car and just start pumping my own gas. Lady in the car behind me says to me "you know how to do that???"

"yeah"

"did you have training???"

OMFG.

Then I remember that once upon a time, elevators had to have attendants/operators too.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 12-02-2020, 11:25 AM   #3804
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
If I spoon fed you, it'd take away from all the fun of watching your frustration when Trump is still your President.
Yeahhhh this sounds like you don?t actually have any clue. You just want to pretend that you?re soooo smart and you?ve got an inside track from your TOTALLY TRUSTWORTHY non-msm sources, but actually you?re just full of shit and living in denial.

Another scared lil baby troll afraid of being wrong.

Quote:
I'm good
Can?t pump it yourself, but you can huff it yourself
Old 12-02-2020, 11:59 AM   #3805
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
off topic story, once upon a time I was in Portland, like 2011ish. I'm at a gas station, pull up to the pump. Wait for the attendant. Wait more. Wait even more.......

Eventually I get out of the car and just start pumping my own gas. Lady in the car behind me says to me "you know how to do that???"

"yeah"

"did you have training???"

OMFG.

Then I remember that once upon a time, elevators had to have attendants/operators too.
New Jersey is the same way. One time I went to the gas station near my house, get out and go in to pay for my gas. Guy in an Accord is watching. He continues to sit there like someone is coming.
I pump my gas as he looks on incredulously.
I probably should have told him we pump out own here. I imagine he came straight down 95 to 85 and this gas station 2mi from the highway was his first stop.

And I write too!
Old 12-02-2020, 12:09 PM   #3806
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

.......the last time about 10 years ago we went to F1 GP in Montreal (god I fucking LOVE that place!!!). We stopped off in NJ on the way back where they pump the "gas" for you

My buddy: fill her up please
Attendant: cool
(we are in a diesel golf, with diesel slapped on the rear trunk lid and I am sure, on the gas cap, as well as the gas cap being green mind you)
We go inside
Attendant proceeds to pump GASOLINE into the diesel Golf
My buddy: So you filler' her up right??
Attendance: Yep
My Buddy: With gasoline, right??
Attendant: Yep

Old 12-02-2020, 01:04 PM   #3807
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

In California we pay extra for the privilege of minimizing our human interaction while pumping our own gas like functioning adults.
Old 12-02-2020, 01:39 PM   #3808
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
In California we pay extra for the privilege of minimizing our human interaction while pumping our own gas like functioning adults.
In soviet California, gas pumps you

And I write too!
Old 12-02-2020, 01:54 PM   #3809
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Wow. Post one comment and all the blue bleeding hippies climb out of the ground with their Ridin' Biden's grundle gear on to spit their two cents. He'll touch you without you riding him, folks. You're working too hard.
Old 12-02-2020, 01:54 PM   #3810
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
In soviet California, gas pumps you
Truth.

National gas price average
$2.159

California
$3.185 ||| 87
$3.365 ||| 89
$3.486 ||| 91
$3.375 ||| diesel

Last edited by mrmephistopheles; 12-04-2020 at 09:00 AM.. Reason: your formatting was hurting my thinky parts. <3
Closed Thread