Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 06:35 AM   #121
Raven_R1

Location: Japan, unfortunately...Jersey here i come! 6 more weeks!!
Trader Rating: (0)
Raven_R1 is on the path to ruinRaven_R1 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorkluv
Felon Monk...you bitch ass..ha ha it took a thread like this to bring my crew here huh? (sorry raven came as well) yeah Koopa is a nice kid, I would like to think of myself as a mentor or a big brother to him, I am not sure why he went on that tangent....

Raven Dont even start man, I tried to be cool with you. Let's see on the 3rd banning you posted a picture of tons of 100 dollar bills just to flaunt it, you talk about all the money you have and cars, and trust funds, and houses, and and and..you put down the 10-15 year old cars we have, have no idea how much work we put into them, have never turned a wrench on a car in your life...you did not belong, we are guys that cant afford M3's and off the shelf performance rides, we would rather buy a 15 year old car with the money we have, then scrounge up money to modify it and make it faster, handle better, and whip up on M3's... PHILP he will pull levers and push buttons until he drives people crazy. Fuck Him! I will take a ban for the team if he is banned. You Don't wnat this conceited child on this forum..
well kuramaya i never had a problem or beef with you...your still cool in my book....i took a pic of the 75, $100 bills because i wanted proof that i had it since i keep that shit in my dorm room under my bed. I dont have any houses other than my parents, which is technically not mine...so im not sure where that came from. The only time i mentioned the turst fund was when you guys questioned how i could afford the Altezza, and the Supra and the M3 when i was an E2. Thats the only time i mentioned it, or anything to do with money...you guys asked, i told.

I have wrenched on my own car plenty of times...my EK civic back in the day i knew inside and out...you are right about not turning a wrench on the Altezza...i left that for the mechanics who make a living and put food on their familys table by wrenching on cars.
My M3 is tuned and modified, and im proud of it..esp since that huge set back when it got jacked up outside an atlantic city nightclub. I have NOTHING against people who tune older cars. Shit i will be tuning an older car (my S2000) when i get back to the states. I dont think the issue with me was weather or not i tuned my own car...the issue was i liked different kinds of cars than the majorty to tune...big difference man.
and btw you could afford an M3 easily. assuming you wanted one...add up how much you have spent modding your current car...you would be surprised man. and not to poke or anything, but your car with all the mods you put into it still cant take my M3...even when the M3 was stock.
2006 Audi A6

God was in a good mood on the day he made me
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2006, 06:38 AM   #122
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Hey, how about we get back on topic, people.

And I write too!
Old 12-13-2006, 06:41 AM   #123
Raven_R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Hey, how about we get back on topic, people.
sounds good to me!
why r u up soo early mod? its like 840am on the east coast
2006 Audi A6

Old 12-13-2006, 06:42 AM   #124
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
becuase people work. and philip is a 24 hr pimp

Put the wheels on your car, if they fit they fit, if not. make them fit
Old 12-13-2006, 06:45 AM   #125
Raven_R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13
becuase people work. and philip is a 24 hr pimp

Put the wheels on your car, if they fit they fit, if not. make them fit
24hr pimp lol

the next time i go to work after Feb 8th 2007 (my last day in the military) is when i graduate college in the summer of 2011. Im taking 4 years off
2006 Audi A6

Old 12-13-2006, 07:20 AM   #126
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofobulous
18x11.5 -21..18x10.5-6 offset will it fit s14or s13 ?? and what wide body or flares i can get away with these wheels?? thanks ahead.
Are you getting an S13 or 14? they will probalby fit the front of and S13 with 30mm( i think thats the size bmagic sells) wide fenders but as far as tire size it would have to be like a 245/35/18. I am putting 18x10 -16 offset and have alot of room at the coilover, but tried fitting a 255/40( i dont know what i was thinking) and its WAY to big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa
When I shipped my 18x11's it was 36 pounds per box. When I shipped my 18x10's it was 32 pouinds perbox.. Cardboard and newspaper don't weigh all that much...
The exact weight written on the boxes shipped by bjork are 32,32,34,35, i am looking at them right now.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:16 PM   #127
intel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
intel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
lol koopa gets banned from everywhere... im sure hes used to it
and as for the arguement.. im all for the wheels if you can afford it and you make the power to break them lose....

- i just personally hate doing shit for the " Jdm baller" effect... im the type of guy who actually spray dyes carpet and door panels rather than upgrading them.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:17 PM   #128
intel
Zilvia Junkie

intel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-known
ps... fuck wheels........... get some CF doors if you wanna bling lol
Old 12-13-2006, 02:21 PM   #129
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by intel
ps... fuck wheels........... get some CF doors if you wanna bling lol
What about brakes?
Old 12-13-2006, 04:57 PM   #130
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Yeah...please get CF doors nad don't get door bars...then get T-boned

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 12-13-2006, 06:09 PM   #131
intel
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent212
Yeah...please get CF doors nad don't get door bars...then get T-boned

lol that would blow!! id be far more pissed about my 2,000 doors then my
mutilated corpse
Old 12-13-2006, 06:14 PM   #132
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
lol, japan 300$ car crew rollin balls deep in here now.

CF doors? what are you, gay?

lolololol at captain racecar talking about wheel weight like it matters. Look at your car buddy, even if you had half the steet racer skillz you purport yourself to have you wouldn't feel it since that shit heap of a car is so tweaked (not to mention those 02s are prolly made in the same year as those wheels) having 3 extra lbs per corner would matter less than a waxing the windsheild for topspeed.

furthermore, lol gymkhana. isn't that like autocross except at 20mph? I could bring a fucking golf cart to any gymkhana course I've seen and be on the pace, and Im saying that because Im being cocky, if i were cocky id say I could beat you on a Tonka Tuff plastic 4wheeler and probably still be right.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:18 PM   #133
Revolver Ocelot
Zilvia Addict

Revolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Revolver Ocelot
^ROFL!!!!!

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

Dammit!!
Old 12-13-2006, 06:36 PM   #134
PKaBooo69

PKaBooo69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants

I wish stuff was that cheap here, so my broke ass could afford to do more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayven_R1
Im taking 4 years off
how bout takin a few years off from posting on any forum
Old 12-13-2006, 06:37 PM   #135
harlockssx
Zilvia Junkie

harlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enough
Quote:

CF doors? what are you, gay?

lolololol at captain racecar talking about wheel weight like it matters. Look at your car buddy, even if you had half the steet racer skillz you purport yourself to have you wouldn't feel it since that shit heap of a car is so tweaked (not to mention those 02s are prolly made in the same year as those wheels) having 3 extra lbs per corner would matter less than a waxing the windsheild for topspeed.

furthermore, lol gymkhana. isn't that like autocross except at 20mph? I could bring a fucking golf cart to any gymkhana course I've seen and be on the pace, and Im saying that because Im being cocky, if i were cocky id say I could beat you on a Tonka Tuff plastic 4wheeler and probably still be right.
Man, you need to chill a bit. We're all here to learn/help/buy/sell...you don't have to be a jerk to get your points across. BTW, if you've never done gymkhana, then you're not educated enough about it to say anything at all...it is extremely demanding in different ways than just going straight or around a circle track...for instance, you have to memorize the course, there aren't lines or cones for you to steer between for the entire course. It's a lot more demanding on a driver due to having to think about what you're doing even more than autocross or roadracing. It's real easy to be an E-Thug, but it's not cool...
Old 12-13-2006, 06:39 PM   #136
byhi
BANNED

byhi is an unknown quantity at this point
can i just say that this thread is actually fucking sweet. Ive never seen so much carnage, for the record, i like equips, they are pretty good wheels, but they arent anything special, i hate when people think their wheels are the best-o-the-best... y'all know its about Fabulous nigraz!
Old 12-13-2006, 06:41 PM   #137
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Uhh...

Actually it's all about Garson Deep Racing

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 12-13-2006, 06:45 PM   #138
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
all of you eat shit.

Weds LXZ or braintumour.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:46 PM   #139
byhi
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent212
Uhh...

Actually it's all about Garson Deep Racing
yeah if you thought of that yourself instead of sackriding other forum members personal taste...

Garson deep racing are a pretty cool wheel, i'll give it up i guess
Old 12-13-2006, 06:48 PM   #140
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

only thing more lol than someone saying circle track is easier than cones at 20mph is watching a Nascar driver do better his second time in a drift car than half the formula D feild.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:48 PM   #141
byhi
BANNED

Quote:
all of you eat shit.

Weds LXZ or braintumour.
yeah LXZ for teh cool, i love that pic of the blue estima (dotn quote me on that, i dotn pay attention to vip vans) with the super wide LXZ's, very cool
Old 12-13-2006, 06:50 PM   #142
byhi
BANNED

Quote:
only thing more lol than someone saying circle track is easier than cones at 20mph is watching a Nascar driver do better his second time in a drift car than half the formula D feild.
on a wierd note, i have always said the same, i never was a fan of nascar, but i always have respected all that goes in to it from weight and power legistation, therefore i respect all that it entails. even though i dont watch it
Old 12-13-2006, 06:53 PM   #143
harlockssx
Zilvia Junkie

harlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Apples & oranges & taken out of context. Do you have anything positive to contribute, or are you only here to feed your own ego? Grow up, please.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:54 PM   #144
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Mc russel stover, the last gymkana I was in, I was hitting 100 klms per hour, so I am not sure what the fuck you are talking about...Gymkana here are 3rd gear courses...
Old 12-13-2006, 07:01 PM   #145
junkyard racer

junkyard racer is an unknown quantity at this point
HOly shit. Whatta thread.

all over some dam wheels.

D, I love the sig
Old 12-13-2006, 07:10 PM   #146
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Oh, the drama, people were banned, bannings were argued and appealed by friends of the banned and the banned themselves.
Warnings to STAY ON FUCKING TOPIC were given.

I have had enough, this shit ends now. I should have locked it this morning.

And I write too!
Closed Thread