Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 05:21 AM   #61
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13
i have to side on eric on this one. and daryl. i agree with everything they say.....but yeah

Dare Ni Do II Shiteru Desuka?

Everything that who says?

Eric yokotas13 is tsispyder on the Yon....
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2006, 05:31 AM   #62
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
on everything, on the YON mainly, but sometimes Mcrussel talk out of his place,and this is one of them
Old 12-16-2006, 06:27 AM   #63
ejkisela
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yon boys reprersent.

Not trying to spead hate, only love. But people shouldn't attack other people when they don't know who they are. I am not a kid, and this isn't my first car, and English isn't my first language either....but anyways, thanks for the back.

Guess I will be back on the yon.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:32 AM   #64
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
ugh

this thread is retarded

lock it or throw it away please

oh btw here's Russells car featuring non happy meal wheels. i guess you could have found this in like 2 seconds
Old 12-16-2006, 07:49 AM   #65
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Nice Car and wheels, wish I could afford those, I would be rockin them in a heartbeat
What's under the Hood? Any action shots?
Old 12-16-2006, 07:58 AM   #66
bretts

bretts is a well-known jackass
Damn there's a lot of jealous people around here.

"You suck because I can't buy wheels for dirt cheap like that"

You know damn well you would if you lived in Japan. Instead of hating, move there. Join the military if you have to.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:20 AM   #67
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
no... i know damn well if i lived in japan i would rock some wheels that actually qualify for baller tho

wtf yeeah join the military so you can get discounts on weak ass wheels.. sign me up
Old 12-16-2006, 08:32 AM   #68
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
no, instead ill get great deals on wheels like this

i sold htem to a guy on here thats a friend for 800 + shiping i believe
you dont want to know what i paid for them.
Some people like different things, he isnt used to buying hige wheels like some guys, the wheels he got are baller to him. Your car is cool to you. My car is cool to me.
STFU and quit bashing
Old 12-16-2006, 08:41 AM   #69
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonster139
no... i know damn well if i lived in japan i would rock some wheels that actually qualify for baller tho

wtf yeeah join the military so you can get discounts on weak ass wheels.. sign me up

Listen, I could go buy a set of the dopest wheels in the world, CASH MONEY, not mommies or daddies cash, or the 14% credit card you rock if I wanted to...instead I bought a pair of 10 year old wheels that I STILL THINK look bad as hell to rock on my 11 year old PAID FOR CAR WITH PAID FOR MODS and you have nothing better to do but come in here and shit on them....if you dont like the wheels dont say shit...I gurantee you wouldnt be talking shit in person...the thread is gonna be locked for sure...but I can say this much...your just a little nutswingin, forum troll, fanboy...you can suck a dick and swallow slow bitch...and god forbid if someone enjoys a new set of wheels huh?...if you were here you would swear you were flying cause I would bring so much turbulence...
Old 12-16-2006, 08:46 AM   #70
yokotas13
Post Whore!

the turbine crfeated the turbulance LOLOLOLZ
Old 12-16-2006, 08:53 AM   #71
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
I actually agree with most of what you said, but in reguards to this.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejkisela
Most Americans in Japan are not about JDM, they live it, it is not about fashion. Actually, most cars here are dented up, rims are gashed, and bumpers are cracked because we use them. We run on the street because it is tolerated to an extent. Dizzel (Bjork) and I went out the other night with close friends and noticed this first hand.

We roll is what I am trying to say, and most of us can afford to break our cars. Saying that, please enjoy the rest of the thread.

you're joking me right? Am I the only american that is offended by this heaping pile of BS?

Oh wait you're right, all americans have trailer queens and we live our life for car shows, we don't use our cars and they are all garaged and perfect cover cars waiting for the next issue of stuper street (and no thats not a typo). I was actually in "Nihon" a few years or so back and the prize cars to have there were USDM, such as chevy capri's and impalas. So I guess I should say while those guys are all freaking posers just dreaming of USDM life I live it because I have a 67 impala rusting at a friends house because I have so much money I can just let it waste away right?

Sorry to run off at the mouth like that but if you want to talk about how you don't normally respond and how you control your temper normally on here, you should think more about what you say and who you might offend and the hate you're spreading too.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:56 AM   #72
yokotas13
Post Whore!

actually all the above he said is true

people like the viceroy crews are worried about baller wheels, paint, badass aero, not saying its bad, or negging them, but its their image

here, its about living the life, knowing your car, getting to the track, sliding on the streets in certain areas. Its about the car culture of actual performance.

People dont bitch when they curb a wheel, they keep going.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:06 AM   #73
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
actually all the above he said is true

people like the viceroy crews are worried about baller wheels, paint, badass aero, not saying its bad, or negging them, but its their image

here, its about living the life, knowing your car, getting to the track, sliding on the streets in certain areas. Its about the car culture of actual performance.

People dont bitch when they curb a wheel, they keep going.

yeah and buy a curbed wheel, get it fixed for 8,400 yen and rock it!
Old 12-16-2006, 09:09 AM   #74
Felon_Monk

Felon_Monk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Felon_Monk
Quote:
...People dont bitch when they curb a wheel, they keep going.
speak for yourselves.. if i run into a curb i stop, reach in my glove box and pull out that black sukura marker to paint over the ding.. i keep a mallet also, for those times when im having a really bad day and i bend a rim and pop the bead.. lol.. j/k about the mallet.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:17 AM   #75
yokotas13
Post Whore!

lol crazy mang

i carry a brass hammer though
Old 12-16-2006, 09:19 AM   #76
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorkluv
Listen, I could go buy a set of the dopest wheels in the world, CASH MONEY, not mommies or daddies cash, or the 14% credit card you rock if I wanted to...instead I bought a pair of 10 year old wheels that I STILL THINK look bad as hell to rock on my 11 year old PAID FOR CAR WITH PAID FOR MODS and you have nothing better to do but come in here and shit on them....if you dont like the wheels dont say shit...I gurantee you wouldnt be talking shit in person...the thread is gonna be locked for sure...but I can say this much...your just a little nutswingin, forum troll, fanboy...you can suck a dick and swallow slow bitch...and god forbid if someone enjoys a new set of wheels huh?...if you were here you would swear you were flying cause I would bring so much turbulence...
i think u meant "you're"
Old 12-16-2006, 09:19 AM   #77
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
lol crazy mang

i carry a brass hammer though
shit give me the banhammer LOL
Old 12-16-2006, 09:32 AM   #78
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonster139
i think u meant "you're"
I'm a Jarhead, not an english Major, plus I am down about 8 Asahi Karakuchi's now..
Old 12-16-2006, 10:35 AM   #79
byhi
BANNED

byhi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants
I was led to believe there were baller wheels in here?

Yet I see no LXZ, Borphes, Minerva or G7C5C2R?
"cough" "cough" profounds "cough"

edit, also, i really dont know any of these japanese slang terms, or anything more than "jya" because my friend says it every time we leave a convo..... and last time i checked, it wasnt about who can pull off the coolest slang (which meant that they were the king of the non-US-japanese-in-the-US-underground) because that just means that you are a nerd.... THERE IS no reason to have pissing contests over who is the biggest nerd...

further more, i vote to have a pissing contest for biggest dish.... im in, im vain, i might win.

also, mcrussell, i like your car, its clean, its actually the first pic i've seen of it in a while, looks great from the exterior standpoint, whats under the skirt?
Old 12-16-2006, 10:49 AM   #80
byhi
BANNED

Quote:

those = beat

those = alot of money to get to normal, for the fact that its a chrome face, and they are pitted horribly... and lets assume all 4 are pitted, your looking at about 150-200 per center to acid bathe (to strip) and then to rechrome (trust me, i've done this, it sucked).... not to mention the salt pits that you cant see in the pics that probably rash the entire dish..so get your DA and get sanding

those = maybe 600 a set in that condition and size, remember kids, from my sightings and experience, audaciously sized wheels arent worth dick in japan, only to fanboys like myself who spend a worthless 900 bucks modding and repainting my fenders buy those...

but what do i know...
Old 12-16-2006, 10:51 AM   #81
byhi
BANNED

Quote:

those = beat

those = alot of money to get to normal, for the fact that its a chrome face, and they are pitted horribly... and lets assume all 4 are pitted, your looking at about 150-200 per center to acid bathe (to strip) and then to rechrome (trust me, i've done this, it sucked).... not to mention the salt pits that you cant see in the pics that probably rash the entire dish..so get your DA and get sanding

those = maybe 600 a set in that condition and size, remember kids, from my sightings and experience, audaciously sized wheels arent worth dick in japan, only to fanboys like myself who spend a worthless 900 bucks modding and repainting my fenders buy those...

but what do i know...

EDIT - in the midst of all of this, TO THE THREAD STARTER... thanks for the 6 negative rep points because i see through BS.... and was expecting baller wheels, sorry for being picky, hey i have an idea, how about a "fuck you" and lets try for 10 in one post!!!
Old 12-16-2006, 11:04 AM   #82
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Perhaps the intentions of this thread were earnest to begin with, but it has become a shit flinging contest, and I have had enough of it.

And I write too!
Closed Thread