Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 08:25 PM   #1
sofobulous
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sofobulous is making his/her stupidity well-knownsofobulous is making his/her stupidity well-knownsofobulous is making his/her stupidity well-knownsofobulous is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
18x11.5 -21..18x10.5-6 offset need help.

18x11.5 -21..18x10.5-6 offset will it fit s14or s13 ?? and what wide body or flares i can get away with these wheels?? thanks ahead.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2006, 08:27 PM   #2
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
BN Sports ~
Old 12-10-2006, 08:27 PM   #3
Hondamatic
Zilvia Member

Hondamatic will become famous soon enoughHondamatic will become famous soon enoughHondamatic will become famous soon enoughHondamatic will become famous soon enough
the wont fit any fenders
youll need the 50mm rears at least for the 11.5

for the front youll need some crazy bn sports blister fenders or something

edit: lots of camber in rear too , maybe maxed out camber
Old 12-10-2006, 08:28 PM   #4
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
yes it will fit, need whatever brand rear overs and somthing up front, frp fenders, arches, pulled stock, etc. also need some camber like maybe 3ish

my 10 -7 fronts are sunk with z arches, i need to space it. dont need that much extra width up front.

that front i think will rub at lock though, probably need to crank the caster up

hondamatic is a retard and dosent have wheels close to that spec, i do, listen to me
Old 12-10-2006, 08:39 PM   #5
sofobulous
Zilvia Member

sofobulous is making his/her stupidity well-knownsofobulous is making his/her stupidity well-knownsofobulous is making his/her stupidity well-knownsofobulous is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
yes it will fit, need whatever brand rear overs and somthing up front, frp fenders, arches, pulled stock, etc. also need some camber like maybe 3ish

my 10 -7 fronts are sunk with z arches, i need to space it. dont need that much extra width up front.

that front i think will rub at lock though, probably need to crank the caster up

hondamatic is a retard and dosent have wheels close to that spec, i do, listen to me
THanks for the input . Do happen to have pics of your set up?.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:05 AM   #6
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
you are an idiot in my opinion for getting wheels or ordering wheels like this, only to ask if they will fit or not. obviously you need to size up your entire project and see what needs to be done to fit these wheels. look up what jdmrice version 1 looked like. then see if you really want to have wheels and deal with the added attention from being in socal riceville central. yo should just start off with at least 9s all around so you can see with what problems and other stuff you deal with having 9s at all 4-corners. before you jump up to that size. especially if this will even attempt at being a street or daily driven car. riverside ain't the business for quality roads.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 12-11-2006, 12:10 AM   #7
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Old 12-11-2006, 11:42 AM   #8
sofobulous
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideview_180sx
you are an idiot in my opinion for getting wheels or ordering wheels like this, only to ask if they will fit or not. obviously you need to size up your entire project and see what needs to be done to fit these wheels. look up what jdmrice version 1 looked like. then see if you really want to have wheels and deal with the added attention from being in socal riceville central. yo should just start off with at least 9s all around so you can see with what problems and other stuff you deal with having 9s at all 4-corners. before you jump up to that size. especially if this will even attempt at being a street or daily driven car. riverside ain't the business for quality roads.

So u really think everybody in riverside are ricey?? cause if u do your probably hangin out in the wrong area and yeah wheels was given not ordered or purchase Funny...
Old 12-11-2006, 04:20 PM   #9
CrazyIvan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
CrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
On my s13 I have 18x10 -3 spaced out to -23 on the front w/ 30mm flares and max neg. camber, on the rear I have 18x13 -7 spaced to -17 w/ 50mm flares and alot of neg. camber (not maxed out), so if you know what you're doing you shouldnt have any problems making those fit.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:03 PM   #10
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
yes they are ricey i live there and have seen the ricers and bros posers and full of those who know what SRs and cops who aren't idiots. besides you need to know what you are doin before you get in way over your head. chmercer is awesome since the days before the blue vinyl and the red kit with fasteners.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 12-11-2006, 08:14 PM   #11
MURPHY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
MURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MURPHY
chmercer whats your rear setup?
and ivan any pics? or i think ive seen yours but not to sure which one it is exactly.

im just debating going to big and then having track wheels that look like +40 offset on a wide fender. ya know
Old 12-11-2006, 08:19 PM   #12
Macadoshus
Zilvia Member

Macadoshus is making a name for him/her selfMacadoshus is making a name for him/her self
Rears shouldn't be too bad.

Up front you will have to worry about rubbing at full lock as chmercer said. I have similar fitment up front on S13. 18x10.5 +3. Biggest issue is clearing the coilover, but you shouldn't have that much of an issue at -6. See below. Barely clears, probably run like a 3mm spacer to be safe.

Old 12-11-2006, 11:35 PM   #13
chmercer
BANNED

rear is 12j -20
Old 12-12-2006, 01:59 AM   #14
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
hehe whore those pics Mac!!!
Old 12-12-2006, 02:02 AM   #15
chmercer
BANNED

hey, i took that picture!

Old 12-12-2006, 02:04 AM   #16
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macadoshus
Rears shouldn't be too bad.

Up front you will have to worry about rubbing at full lock as chmercer said. I have similar fitment up front on S13. 18x10.5 +3. Biggest issue is clearing the coilover, but you shouldn't have that much of an issue at -6. See below. Barely clears, probably run like a 3mm spacer to be safe.

do i see one of those huge equips there? and you better watermark ur pics - yokotas13 will steal em L0L - [email protected] yok!
Old 12-12-2006, 03:59 AM   #17
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
hey, i took that picture!

n oi sent him those wheels

i have 3 more in my spare bedroom to send lol
Old 12-12-2006, 06:20 AM   #18
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
So the next big thing in the states is buying wheels and making a 240SX a Vip a car? What's next? Putting pumps and dayton's on your Honda Legend and representin 098 Oki style?

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 12-12-2006, 06:47 AM   #19
twofourzerosx
BANNED

twofourzerosx can only hope to improve
its acura legend u angry jap.... well in america neway
lol jk
Old 12-12-2006, 07:40 AM   #20
datboibrad
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
datboibrad can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa
So the next big thing in the states is buying wheels and making a 240SX a Vip a car? What's next? Putting pumps and dayton's on your Honda Legend and representin 098 Oki style?
how about toning down the haterade a little. its not like your car is mad original either.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:41 AM   #21
chmercer
BANNED

big wheels = vip car duh
Old 12-12-2006, 01:04 PM   #22
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
What it's true!

I have a VIP tricycle...

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 12-12-2006, 01:08 PM   #23
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
damn nice stagger on that tricycle..

if you bought wheels before building your car, you're an idiot. wait do you even have a 240? you ask if they fit s13 or s14...

make your wheels fit right at all costs.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:34 PM   #24
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by datboibrad
how about toning down the haterade a little. its not like your car is mad original either.

No but my car also doesn't have 70 pounds of rotating mass attached to its hubs either...

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 12-12-2006, 03:46 PM   #25
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
No but my car also doesn't have 70 pounds of rotating mass attached to its hubs either...
equip are forged
and probably lighter then your wheels
equips are SUPER light actually
my friend had some 18x10.5
tes are lighter but equips are damn easy ot lift and move around...unlike anchor CR Kais
Old 12-12-2006, 04:09 PM   #26
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
You're making fun of the wheels? Hahaha! You live in JP and that's your car? Pathetic.
Old 12-12-2006, 04:39 PM   #27
chmercer
BANNED

haha, my 12j 18 with 275 tire weighs less than stock 350z 17x8 with 225. fuck your cast wheels and your ganguro okinawa highschool kid car
Old 12-12-2006, 05:28 PM   #28
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
equip are forged
and probably lighter then your wheels
equips are SUPER light actually
my friend had some 18x10.5
tes are lighter but equips are damn easy ot lift and move around...unlike anchor CR Kais
Yeah, I had a set of 18x10 -16 and 18x11 -16 Work Equips, they were pretty light but would serve no purpose but bling bling on my 180. Might as well get some spinners with diamonds in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD
You're making fun of the wheels? Hahaha! You live in JP and that's your car? Pathetic.
Lets break this down

My car:

Greddy Surge tank
850 injectors
S15 turbo
Tomei built head with monster port, solid lifters, double valve springs, shimmed
HKS 264 cams
SDS EM4
MSD 6
GTR R33 Brembos with Apexi 2 peice Super GT rotors
Kaaz 1.5 way diff
trust knock off oil cooler kit
3 row aluminum radiator
PTCS D200 Dashlogger system
OS Giken twin plate clutch w/ flywheel
7 point cage
Cusco Zero2 suspension

etc.

How about your car or did you put all your money into some peice of shit, overpriced wheels that belong on a Toyota Crown?

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 12-12-2006, 06:35 PM   #29
pileofherpes
BANNED

pileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymore
zing!

well played
Old 12-12-2006, 06:36 PM   #30
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Yeah, I had a set of 18x10 -16 and 18x11 -16 Work Equips, they were pretty light but would serve no purpose but bling bling on my 180. Might as well get some spinners with diamonds in them.

Lets break this down

My car:

Greddy Surge tank
850 injectors
S15 turbo
Tomei built head with monster port, solid lifters, double valve springs, shimmed
HKS 264 cams
SDS EM4
MSD 6
GTR R33 Brembos with Apexi 2 peice Super GT rotors
Kaaz 1.5 way diff
trust knock off oil cooler kit
3 row aluminum radiator
PTCS D200 Dashlogger system
OS Giken twin plate clutch w/ flywheel
7 point cage
Cusco Zero2 suspension

etc.

How about your car or did you put all your money into some peice of shit, overpriced wheels that belong on a Toyota Crown?

Closed Thread