Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 06:46 PM   #31
Ian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Half of the stuff he named is way basic...I don't see how mercer got owned.

Bragging about the knock off oil cooler? what the?

850's for an S15 turbo is kinda overkill innit?

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2006, 06:52 PM   #32
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa
Yeah, I had a set of 18x10 -16 and 18x11 -16 Work Equips, they were pretty light but would serve no purpose but bling bling on my 180. Might as well get some spinners with diamonds in them.

Lets break this down

My car:

Greddy Surge tank
850 injectors
S15 turbo
Tomei built head with monster port, solid lifters, double valve springs, shimmed
HKS 264 cams
SDS EM4
MSD 6
GTR R33 Brembos with Apexi 2 peice Super GT rotors
Kaaz 1.5 way diff
trust knock off oil cooler kit
3 row aluminum radiator
PTCS D200 Dashlogger system
OS Giken twin plate clutch w/ flywheel
7 point cage
Cusco Zero2 suspension

etc.

How about your car or did you put all your money into some peice of shit, overpriced wheels that belong on a Toyota Crown?
chill out DK, you forgot some stuff...

garbage spec. wheels
ford f150 ride height
205/95/14 tires
+15 deg. positive camber
crusty paint from 89 or w/e

dont fret, im sure in 94 ur car was hot shit.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:08 PM   #33
pileofherpes
BANNED

pileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymore
I think his point is his car is actually fast.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:14 PM   #34
240look'n
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
240look'n is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
what size of tires are you planning on using?
in any case its more then you need
Old 12-12-2006, 07:19 PM   #35
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
My car:

Greddy Surge tank
850 injectors
S15 turbo
Tomei built head with monster port, solid lifters, double valve springs, shimmed
HKS 264 cams
SDS EM4
MSD 6
GTR R33 Brembos with Apexi 2 peice Super GT rotors
Kaaz 1.5 way diff
trust knock off oil cooler kit
3 row aluminum radiator
PTCS D200 Dashlogger system
OS Giken twin plate clutch w/ flywheel
7 point cage
Cusco Zero2 suspension
How about your car or did you put all your money into some peice of shit, overpriced wheels that belong on a Toyota Crown?

Wow, all that shit and you make what? 300whp? at best? hahaha nice try clown, you and the rest of zilvia makes that much.

How bout you throw that overpriced Tomei head on something than needs it?

LOLOLOL SDS? are you fucking kidding me? GROSSSSS that has what? an 8x8 injector map? ultimate dumpster tune like the rest of your car.

I also loled at the fact that everything on that list you can get used in japan for 50 cents.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:35 PM   #36
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Hey!

He's got a nice clutch ok!

haha

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
Old 12-12-2006, 07:40 PM   #37
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
No doubt it was nice when the first owner had it.

after 3 owners and two years upside down a junkyard 180SX that had caught fire "Usable" would be giving it the benifet of the doubt.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:45 PM   #38
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Quote:
Actually his car is a hell of a lot better than your shit
Old 12-12-2006, 07:52 PM   #39
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
equip are forged
and probably lighter then your wheels
equips are SUPER light actually
my friend had some 18x10.5
tes are lighter but equips are damn easy ot lift and move around...unlike anchor CR Kais
they are like 30lbs a piece for the ones Mac has.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:54 PM   #40
pileofherpes
BANNED

pileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymorepileofherpes is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackflag_Rms13
Actually his car is a hell of a lot better than your shit
*wheels

Since when are wheels the determining factor in "coolness"?

I thought we drove a sports car? Should performance be the ultimate factor?

Just a thought..
Old 12-12-2006, 07:54 PM   #41
Ian
Post Whore!

Yeah my friend had some small equips and i thought they were kinda heavy personally

like 17x9's and they felt pretty damn heavy...maybe 17 lbs?

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
Old 12-12-2006, 07:56 PM   #42
Ian
Post Whore!

no...we drive sportY cars that were geared towards females

Go get a Porsche 911 and then you can worry about driving a sports car

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
Old 12-12-2006, 07:56 PM   #43
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent212

I originally had a td06 25G but I'm trying to limit my power to suit my driving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonster139
chill out DK, you forgot some stuff...

garbage spec. wheels
ford f150 ride height
205/95/14 tires
+15 deg. positive camber
crusty paint from 89 or w/e

dont fret, im sure in 94 ur car was hot shit.
They're 245/45/17 in the rear and 235/45/17 in the front..
My ride height is fine, I like being able to drive over speed bumps and I like a little rebound in my shocks.
Camber is maxed negative
Cars original color was black and I could care less what it looks like. You seem to care more about what a car looks like than how it handles. You coming out of the ricer closet?

Someone throw up a picture and list of shit on that fags car, then we can decide.

Driven, not hard parked like the rest of you fags.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 12-12-2006, 07:58 PM   #44
shane_lxi
Leaky Injector

shane_lxi is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys are being hella stupid. Koopa's car is prolly a project like everyone elses, and he does have ass loads of nice ish under his hood (like, for instance, the oh so needed sr20 headwork!). Not saying anyone is in the right in this argument :P. It's not really anyone's business why he bought them, nor is it anyones place to make fun of people running wide deep offset wheels, everyone has their own style :P. He asked a question about clearence, just help him understand the fitment and run the thread out :P.

To get back on topic...
We all know the viceroy guys know hella shit about suspension and wheel fitment, so listen to them about the wheels clearing, and measures needed for clearence. THEY KNOW THEIR SHIT!
Old 12-12-2006, 08:00 PM   #45
pileofherpes
BANNED

Quote:
no...we drive sportY cars that were geared towards females

Go get a Porsche 911 and then you can worry about driving a sports car
go drive a minivan

i drive a sports car
Old 12-12-2006, 08:03 PM   #46
DLo Eric
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
DLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Yes, because Cusco coils and a 1.5 way is best in handling?

Man, I've got more suspension mods in my front then you've ever had your whole life and I dont even know you.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:04 PM   #47
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Koopa its not worth it. Dont fight. Take it to the track, get some vid, adn enjoy your car.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:08 PM   #48
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I know for a fact that Dousan has crashed a few times and so has Dorifto Slut, but they always manage to fix their car and make it look better each time after each major accidents. They don't leave their car looking like Koopa's.

cmercer's car is hot no doubt, but I have not seen any action shots. Just stating the facts. I am also not on Ziptied enough so I might have missed some of that.

I haven't seen any McRussellPants action shots either.

Shit... I don't have any action shots of my car either.

Anyway...

What looks good, looks good. What looks like crap, looks like crap. 4x4 looks like crap. Slammed looks good.

I have no idea wtf I'm talking about.

Need more Guava Rockstar drinks.

And Cinnabon coffee stuffs. That stuff's the bomb digity. FL fail though, cause I haven't seen that stuff down here.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:08 PM   #49
intel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
intel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
ps...you cant say its coming from a hater... the dude has a pair of almost identical wheels to what your looking for and hes shunning them? thats like calling a pimp gay cuz he wont bang some hoes...

Quote:
18x10 -16 fronts
18x11 -16 rears
5x114.3
$2K USD shipped
I accept PayPal
those are his stats....

this is his pic...

so yea..im gonna consider that owned..

link:http://www.trialbyfire.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15
Old 12-12-2006, 08:10 PM   #50
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'll take that wallet please lol
Old 12-12-2006, 08:12 PM   #51
intel
Zilvia Junkie

intel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:

rolf..ps who the fuck needs a name brand oil cooler? ...jdm tyte ....
Old 12-12-2006, 08:15 PM   #52
Ian
Post Whore!

Uh...someone who wants a good heat exchanger?

There is something called quality that comes with the prestige and price behind a name brand...

I would definitely rock a Setrab oil cooler way before I'd rock an ebay oil cooler

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
Old 12-12-2006, 08:18 PM   #53
intel
Zilvia Junkie

and its an oil cooler.. if we were talking turbos, or suspension, id go quality... wtf is next? name brand air fresheners?
Old 12-12-2006, 08:19 PM   #54
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yeah its only your oil temps
that isnt important at all!
Old 12-12-2006, 08:20 PM   #55
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways
I know for a fact that Dousan has crashed a few times and so has Dorifto Slut, but they always manage to fix their car and make it look better each time after each major accidents. They don't leave their car looking like Koopa's.

Who said I left it like that? It's currently on stands with the front end torn apart. I find this the perfect time to put a Silvia front on it and send my Cusco's back (I blew one during the impact) to get revalved for an 18/16 set up as well as change the paint.

To the homo who thinks you have to have a 2 way.. You do realise that a 2 way will cause understeer right? The course I drive is too narrow for a 2 way. I don't need my rear end locked when I'm off the gas. That'd be dangerous.

Use your brain, not what you read on drifting.com

You kinda can't mess up an oil cooler.. Kinda like a strut tower bar. The design is the same and I guarantee you my oil cooler came from the same factory the trust one came from..

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 12-12-2006, 08:21 PM   #56
Ian
Post Whore!

Thanks Dousan...I really couldn't quite figure out what to say without coming out with something like..."and you're a fucking idiot"

good work

EDIT (for Koopa's new post)

oh my god.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
Old 12-12-2006, 08:21 PM   #57
intel
Zilvia Junkie

LOL!!!!!!!!!...chris ..the pic that got me banned.. rolf...

Old 12-12-2006, 08:22 PM   #58
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

besides the fact that Greddy Oilcoolers are already trash.

How retarded do you have to be to not want quality parts related to the only thing thats keeping your motor from locking up/throwing a rod/other cool shenanigans?
Old 12-12-2006, 08:23 PM   #59
intel
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
yeah its only your oil temps
that isnt important at all!

rolf and your saying a knock off wont do the job? do i even have to go further and validate a rebuttle? think about it....lol youre right..talk about some morons....
Old 12-12-2006, 08:25 PM   #60
intel
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants
besides the fact that Greddy Oilcoolers are already trash.

How retarded do you have to be to not want quality parts related to the only thing thats keeping your motor from locking up/throwing a rod/other cool shenanigans?
do YOU know anyone who has had problems with a knock off oil cooler? im surely interested in who you know that has had an engine seize do to the logo not being plastered onto the product?
Closed Thread