Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 08:26 PM   #61
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa
To the homo who thinks you have to have a 2 way.. You do realise that a 2 way will cause understeer right? The course I drive is too narrow for a 2 way. I don't need my rear end locked when I'm off the gas. That'd be dangerous.
lol at two way mystery science.

didn't you say something about not listening to drifting.com?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2006, 08:26 PM   #62
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants
besides the fact that Greddy Oilcoolers are already trash.

How retarded do you have to be to not want quality parts related to the only thing thats keeping your motor from locking up/throwing a rod/other cool shenanigans?

Why does it suck? Cause it came from a company that sells shit off Yahoo! Japan Auction and not JSpeed or Option Magazine? Get your head out of JDM tyteness and move on to logic.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 12-12-2006, 08:29 PM   #63
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
The Greddys/Chinese ones A/N fittings are brittle and crack.

Denso Cores are the worst thing since sliced bread.

Im not gonna roll the dice on my motor to save 100$, much for the same reason it would never have an SDS or AEM management system on it.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:30 PM   #64
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Why does it suck? Cause it came from a company that sells shit off Yahoo! Japan Auction and not JSpeed or Option Magazine? Get your head out of JDM tyteness and move on to logic.
Setrab, ultimate in swedish hotness.

SDM faggot, JDM eats shit all day long.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:30 PM   #65
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
^^ my reply haha

intel, do u always come online to back your boyfriends posts up?

you two must be boyfriend and boyfriend.
how cute.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:33 PM   #66
intel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
intel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
^^ my reply haha

intel, do u always come online to back your boyfriends posts up?

you two must be boyfriend and boyfriend.
how cute.
...actually yes aaron and we spice our long distance relationship with by role playing as the " pink godzira"...
Old 12-12-2006, 08:35 PM   #67
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
thats great to hear, whatever turns you on.
sounds like you two have a great relationship
hopefully you can meet up and get some good buttsex. im sure the distance is real rough for you two.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:37 PM   #68
intel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
intel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
rolf...your a fag..he has the wheels you want...says they suck...and.mmm your a fag........ im out . you can move your ethuggin back to the aol chat rooms kid.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:38 PM   #69
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by intel
rolf...your a fag..he has the wheels you want...says they suck...and.mmm your a fag........ im out . you can move your ethuggin back to the aol chat rooms kid.

i have te37s
i have no desire for Equips in such shit ridiculous sizes

suck it
oh wait...u might actually want to
n/m

go play patty cake with your boyfriend.
see u next time defender of love.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:40 PM   #70
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

wait... so you're the clown with the knockoff PG mobile?

hahaha

I got a good laugh out of the Email you sent Viceroy trying to scam a sticker.

soo...

Thanks for that.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:59 PM   #71
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
wow, this thread got big quick
Old 12-12-2006, 10:23 PM   #72
CrazyIvan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
CrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
here lemme help

Old 12-12-2006, 11:01 PM   #73
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
Quote:
I originally had a td06 25G but I'm trying to limit my power to suit my driving.

They're 245/45/17 in the rear and 235/45/17 in the front..
My ride height is fine, I like being able to drive over speed bumps and I like a little rebound in my shocks.
Camber is maxed negative
Cars original color was black and I could care less what it looks like. You seem to care more about what a car looks like than how it handles. You coming out of the ricer closet?

Someone throw up a picture and list of shit on that fags car, then we can decide.

Driven, not hard parked like the rest of you fags.

driven? what, into a fucking wall?

looks like you need to learn to drive before you build your engine... wait that was probably all done when you bought it/found it right? with the exception of the knock off oil cooler which you slapped on to call it yours

Edit: guess mashing your fender in is another way to obtain flushness tho....

Last edited by koukimonster139; 12-12-2006 at 11:32 PM..
Old 12-12-2006, 11:14 PM   #74
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Sweet rims by the way...

ConVEX face hotness

rofl

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 12-12-2006, 11:17 PM   #75
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
lol this thread is baller

also lol at the name brand oil cooler thing

setrab oil coolers cost like 50 bucks

if you cant afford that, youre a broke bitch, have fun with your like stock honda passport oil cooler or whatever baller shit you run
Old 12-12-2006, 11:23 PM   #76
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
I'm pretty sure it's a radiator form a Geo Metro

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
Old 12-12-2006, 11:50 PM   #77
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Someone throw up a picture and list of shit on that fags car, then we can decide.
You live in Japan. I could buy your car for what?... $3000 US?

Quote:

Wasn't aware eating a wall=teh coolness.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:22 AM   #78
Ian
Post Whore!

Yeah...

There's a difference between driving your car and crashing your car broham

I think it's like...

Driving>Hardparking>Crashing

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
Old 12-13-2006, 12:34 AM   #79
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Old 12-13-2006, 01:06 AM   #80
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
ahhhhhh bugels are the shit
Old 12-13-2006, 01:19 AM   #81
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
You guys keep talking shit but nobody's posted pics of their cars. You're all ricers of a new breed.

Crashing is a side effect of driving. Everyone does it sooner or later but recovering from it is what seperates the men from the boys. I fucked my car up and I am man enough to admit it, rebuild as quickly as possible and go back out. That says alot more than 90% of the fags posting in this thread.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 12-13-2006, 01:28 AM   #82
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

ok sorry

350rwhp at 1.5 bar. i run only 1.2 bar at the track though
full rebuilt engine with 9:1 compression and all the fixings including cams, pistons, oil pan etc etc etc etc etc etc..
new clutch shortly right now running RPS but ill be getting an ORC or OS shortly
custom oil cooler with good lines and fittings and setrab cooler setup.

theres 4 of 8 te37s on the car right now, 17x9 0, and 2 of the 18s, i also have 17x9.5+12 and i have total of 4 18x10.5+15
and 6 other wheels on their way from japan shortly as well. ill porbalby get more TEs mid next year. another set of 18s i think. all in white from RAYS japan directly. no mackin.

and i DID NOT buy it like this
i bought a shell
did the rebuild and put it all together
the rebuild by my friends shop GARAGE WORKS in palmdale, i am not skilled to be putting motosr back together
but i did everything else.

ran great at the track too, no problems. 100% tip top. no events im doing in dec, going to paint instead. back in jan. usually do 2-4 events a month depending on tmie, work and budget.

paint next month
this month just picking color and stuff.
aero kit is all ORIGIN agressive.

anything else u wnat to nit pick?

ive crashed before too yes, nothing to be too proud of but hey shit happens.
started w/ a shitty s13 fastack, fixed it aeroed and painted it up that was bout 3 years ago.
crashed into a guard rail 1.5 years later
got a s14 kouki
sold that
went back to fast back now im at this point.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:49 AM   #83
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Here's my old car with the Equips Aaron is talking about:

Crashing is cool!? Get real.

Anyways, like Aaron said, those Equips were not that heavy. The 18x10.5s were lighter than 18x9.5 CR Kais. Deal with that.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 12-13-2006, 01:52 AM   #84
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

When I shipped my 18x11's it was 36 pounds per box. When I shipped my 18x10's it was 32 pouinds perbox.. Cardboard and newspaper don't weigh all that much...

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 12-13-2006, 02:04 AM   #85
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
I dunno what to say. I shipped my wheels to a member on this board when i sold that car.

Was about 24lbs per box for the 18x10.5s.

Maybe you got some full on year 640 B.C. cast ones? I have never seen a 32 pound wheel. That's insane.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 12-13-2006, 02:08 AM   #86
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

Chomp chomp chomp eat me.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 12-13-2006, 02:12 AM   #87
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Even then, 24 x 4 = 96 + X which would be the massive tires needed on those wheels. Tires that hurt your handling more. Your average 240SX does not have the power nor the weight to warrant a 275 tire. That tire will never heat up to it's full potential to do you any good. Not to mention you're not even using the majority of that tire because you have to run such god awful camber to make the wheel fit.

I'll keep on rocking 17x9 +20 and run a 255 or a 245.

Must be nice to have an open track.. We don't have any in Okinawa

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 12-13-2006, 02:19 AM   #88
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

WHAT KIND OF DRIFTER ARE YOU!!!!????

I was running 245 or 255s on those 10.5 Equips. And I was making about 330-350 rwhp. Get real. With a good tyre like a Federal that thing hooked up and went like a Rocket ship.

Are we turning this discussion into overall circuit tuning for grip/time attack cars now? Most likely anyone going with a 3 piece wheel designed for 80's RWD cars aren't gonna be picking up a big performance benefit. Especially when newer wheels are 1 piece forged and much lighter, but able to be offered in very sufficient sizes (the reason for multipiece wheels back in the day was to get precise width and offset easily, but the added weight of the wheel's design was ultimately its downfall in racing).

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 12-13-2006, 02:21 AM   #89
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

these equips aint made for roadracing in these sizes
obviously vip or drift car
quit trying to change the subject
your are looking mor like a jackass
u know what type of cars these are going on and hve been on

i always run at LEAST a 245
im going to start using a 255 sometimes too
mo grip is better
i ony have -1.5 to -2 degress of camber out back
Old 12-13-2006, 02:26 AM   #90
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
WHAT KIND OF DRIFTER ARE YOU!!!!????

I was running 245 or 255s on those 10.5 Equips. And I was making about 330-350 rwhp. Get real. With a good tyre like a Federal that thing hooked up and went like a Rocket ship.

Who said I was a drifter? I drive gymkhana and mountain roads.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Closed Thread