Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 02:36 AM   #91
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
I dunno what to say. I shipped my wheels to a member on this board when i sold that car.

Was about 24lbs per box for the 18x10.5s.

Maybe you got some full on year 640 B.C. cast ones? I have never seen a 32 pound wheel. That's insane.
the 8 that i sent 10 and 11 wide 18s were 28 fronts and 33 rear lbs no packign material 3 piece equips.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2006, 02:41 AM   #92
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
I don't know what to tell you guys then.

On those, did they have a little bit of material hollowed out on the back of each spoke and between the lugnuts on the backside of the face?

My Equips were like that. THat's how the mould was for the center portion.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 12-13-2006, 02:52 AM   #93
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
yep so are these

Old 12-13-2006, 02:57 AM   #94
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Yup mine were like that and had a stamp that said "Forged" on them.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 12-13-2006, 02:59 AM   #95
yokotas13
Post Whore!

i kick myself in the ass for sellign them lololz
Old 12-13-2006, 03:33 AM   #96
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
my head hurts..Koopa Chill Brother..
Old 12-13-2006, 04:12 AM   #97
Raven_R1

Location: Japan, unfortunately...Jersey here i come! 6 more weeks!!
Raven_R1 is on the path to ruinRaven_R1 is on the path to ruin
WOW...i cant believe all the hostility and bickering over 10-15 yr old nissans
Old 12-13-2006, 04:18 AM   #98
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven_R1
Raven we already kicked you outta zeroyon.com stay the fuck outta here...

So everyone knows, this is the rich kid that was banned from http://www.zeroyon.com with multiple screenames that knocked our cars for being so old..
Old 12-13-2006, 04:18 AM   #99
yokotas13
Post Whore!

jesus hes here too?

Where the fuck is my safc 2 bitch
Old 12-13-2006, 04:32 AM   #100
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven_R1
I hope you have not joined our forum just to start shit. Calm it down, lest your stay here will be a short one.

And I write too!
Old 12-13-2006, 04:35 AM   #101
yokotas13
Post Whore!

he did, same with zeroyon
Old 12-13-2006, 04:55 AM   #102
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by twofourzerosx
its acura legend u angry jap.... well in america neway
lol jk
You just got banned a month for using a racial slur, meditate on that a while, please.

And I write too!
Old 12-13-2006, 04:57 AM   #103
Raven_R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorkluv
Raven we already kicked you outta zeroyon.com stay the fuck outta here...

So everyone knows, this is the rich kid that was banned from http://www.zeroyon.com with multiple screenames that knocked our cars for being so old..

rich? thats news to me...drivng a M3 dosnt make you rich

naa im not here to start shit...but seriously bickering over this stuff is extremely immature. Besides it dosnt prove anything...it' still just the internet fellas

koopa happens to be a cool ass dude who i have let drive my Altezza before in driving events...and I'm very happy for him that he was finally able to get his own car. he deserved it.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:58 AM   #104
Raven_R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13
jesus hes here too?

Where the fuck is my safc 2 bitch
whats the with name calling? LOL
to be perfectly honest with you, since my raven account was banned i dont have acccess to my PM's anymore so i dont even know your address. since it has been soo long you can just have the SAFC. its on me.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:03 AM   #105
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Actually, I am banning Koopa.
He seems to want that to take place, and I am just enough of an asshole to make it happen:
http://www.zeroyon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10883

And I write too!
Old 12-13-2006, 05:05 AM   #106
Raven_R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Actually, I am banning Koopa.
He seems to want that to take place, and I am just enough of an asshole to make it happen:
http://www.zeroyon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10883
i think he was being sarcastic when he said he wants to be banned....koopa is a well like member on zeroyon...i have never heard anyone have a problem with him
can i ask you what he did that is ban worthy tho?
2006 Audi A6

God was in a good mood on the day he made me
Old 12-13-2006, 05:12 AM   #107
yokotas13
Post Whore!

nah, he wanted to be banned, im with him on AIM now lol
Old 12-13-2006, 05:14 AM   #108
Raven_R1

Quote:
nah, he wanted to be banned, im with him on AIM now lol
ahh ok. well i guess he's getting his wish LOL.
koopa your a funny dude man
2006 Audi A6

Old 12-13-2006, 05:14 AM   #109
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Actually, I am completely missing the sarcasm there. If there was an attempt at it, someone failed, instead becoming more and more hostile. He said that he would try and get banned, I granted his wish, he can take a month off and come back if he likes when it is over.

And I write too!
Old 12-13-2006, 05:17 AM   #110
Raven_R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Actually, I am completely missing the sarcasm there. If there was an attempt at it, someone failed, instead becoming more and more hostile. He said that he would try and get banned, I granted his wish, he can take a month off and come back if he likes when it is over.
well i give you props as a mod, casue those fags -cough cough FDokinawa, and Broke- cough cough mods on zeroyon advocate to ban people becasue they have a different taste in cars than the majority.
2006 Audi A6

Old 12-13-2006, 05:22 AM   #111
yokotas13
Post Whore!

it was your actions man, not your cars.....your attitude
Old 12-13-2006, 05:26 AM   #112
Felon_Monk

Felon_Monk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Felon_Monk
personally i like the wheels.. thats all i gotta say..
Old 12-13-2006, 05:28 AM   #113
Raven_R1

Quote:
it was your actions man, not your cars.....your attitude

i dont know man....the reason i was even aware of zeroyon was because someone had taken pics of my Altezza at the shopette and people were talking shit about it....granted i wasnt always the most "politically correct perosn on the forum, ie i expressed unattraction to dislike asian women, my relative disdain for okinawa, and i bragged a little bit about my M3, but no more than anyone else does who has something they are proud of.
Yes, i did make dergagotry comments about some of the cars on zeroyon, commenting about their age, how they looked like shit (they really do tho) and how i want my cars to have a nice balance of looks, comfort and performance, hence the purchase of my E46 M3 (which no one on that forum thinks is a sports car, but a Nissan Silvia is....go figure) and the recent purchase of my Audi A6 sedan.
2006 Audi A6

Old 12-13-2006, 05:30 AM   #114
Raven_R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felon_Monk
personally i like the wheels.. thats all i gotta say..
FELON!!! whats up foo?! i agree with you...i like the wheels for what they are...will they win any points at a car show...ummm maybe the Okinawa Flight line show HAHA, jk, but they serve a purpose and look decent doing it. thats all that matters on this level
2006 Audi A6

Old 12-13-2006, 05:36 AM   #115
yokotas13
Post Whore!

THATS why you were banned^ consistent comments like that
Old 12-13-2006, 05:39 AM   #116
Raven_R1

Quote:
THATS why you were banned^ consistent comments like that
comments like what? lets not beat around the bush...those rims are no show stoppers!! but they serve a purpose and look decent while doing it...whats the problem?
2006 Audi A6

Old 12-13-2006, 05:54 AM   #117
yokotas13
Post Whore!

you coul dhave just said, nice rims.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:58 AM   #118
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

Felon Monk...you bitch ass..ha ha it took a thread like this to bring my crew here huh? (sorry raven came as well) yeah Koopa is a nice kid, I would like to think of myself as a mentor or a big brother to him, I am not sure why he went on that tangent....

Raven Dont even start man, I tried to be cool with you. Let's see on the 3rd banning you posted a picture of tons of 100 dollar bills just to flaunt it, you talk about all the money you have and cars, and trust funds, and houses, and and and..you put down the 10-15 year old cars we have, have no idea how much work we put into them, have never turned a wrench on a car in your life...you did not belong, we are guys that cant afford M3's and off the shelf performance rides, we would rather buy a 15 year old car with the money we have, then scrounge up money to modify it and make it faster, handle better, and whip up on M3's... PHILP he will pull levers and push buttons until he drives people crazy. Fuck Him! I will take a ban for the team if he is banned. You Don't wnat this conceited child on this forum..
Old 12-13-2006, 06:02 AM   #119
yokotas13
Post Whore!

everything he says is true....but i think hes just kinda like that. Like im add
Old 12-13-2006, 06:30 AM   #120
Felon_Monk

Felon_Monk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Felon_Monk
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorkluv
Felon Monk...you bitch ass..ha ha it took a thread like this to bring my crew here huh? (sorry raven came as well) yeah Koopa is a nice kid, I would like to think of myself as a mentor or a big brother to him, I am not sure why he went on that tangent....
yea i finally logged in.. already had an account.. But yea, koopa is funny that way.. *shrug* .. glad to be here.