Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-16-2006, 02:46 PM   #1
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
Whose got the best sounding car?

lets hear some exhausts!

this is mine:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t=100_0200.flv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyxis...elated&search=

My setup:
-redtop SR
-megan turbo elbow
-megan 3" downpipe
-3" custom pipe all the way back--no muffler no cat
-tomei exhaust manifold

Last edited by cfrost; 12-16-2006 at 03:54 PM..
cfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2006, 03:38 PM   #2
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
You should post your setup; turbo/na, cat or not, exhaust system, ect.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:46 PM   #3
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
mine was NA ka24de with a cat, running my hks hi-power with the turbo piping...

Click here to see Video

also this was b4 a rebuild so that timing chain rattle is there lol really annoying
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 03:57 PM   #4
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
cfrost do you have a muffler?? if not how loud is it on the street?? sounds bad ass by the way
dirtdiggler666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 05:04 PM   #5
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU-wHpAiY_Y
TokyoNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 05:14 PM   #6
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
ha good thread should be called the how loud can you go thread

anyway wish i had my camera my car is hella loud right now 3 inch custom straight pipe to a N1. thats it
Old 12-16-2006, 05:26 PM   #7
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
My car sounds pretty damn good at 8,000 RPM's. Vid from Yesterday is in my SIG. Check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdTCadjXBXw
Old 12-16-2006, 06:19 PM   #8
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqbyDH_HCTE

not mine obviously.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 06:52 PM   #9
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdiggler666
cfrost do you have a muffler?? if not how loud is it on the street?? sounds bad ass by the way
no way

it's super duper loud and wouldn't last 15mins on the street even in the loooww RPM range it's still way too loud for street

but i love it
Old 12-16-2006, 07:06 PM   #10
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
oldskool jdm sport style exhaust... ebay manifold, custom intake, 10psi... u dont hear the exhaust, you hear the turbo spool =D
hks ssqv bov with purple insert and lite setting, with a slight hint of turbo surge music

haha cfrost that shit is comedy!!
Old 12-16-2006, 07:16 PM   #11
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
heres mine - holset H1c @19.5psi/pump gas, 3in turbo back - high flow cat, tial 38mm gate... TokyoNights - Bee-R ?
CFROST IS WINNING IMHO
http://home.comcast.net/~smelly240/Movie.wmv

edit SR - BC 264's
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 07:37 PM   #12
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
first utube vid was funny, dude was tryign to make it seem like it was so loud that you couldnt hear him talk, yet you can hear his lips smack
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 07:57 PM   #13
conner
Leaky Injector

conner is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't have any clips of mine but I have a 3in cut-out, and when you open it up it is loud as shit! All you can hear is the turbo spooling. I'll work on getting a clip though.

Conner
Old 12-16-2006, 08:04 PM   #14
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240
heres mine - holset H1c @19.5psi/pump gas, 3in turbo back - high flow cat, tial 38mm gate... TokyoNights - Bee-R ?

edit SR - BC 264's
blaalggela that sounds sweet

BTW: cool guys on the rep stuff, why not just post your silly reps rather then just leaving them on my rep? they're kind of funny

12-16-2006 08:32 PM Straight pipe is not an exhaust. Such a repost of a thread. search newb.

for the record...a straight pipe isn't a muffler, it's still an exhaust..at least that's what I hear the word on the street is.

12-16-2006 08:31 PM its a rep party

12-16-2006 08:31 PM ass hat~

what's up with all the hate on this forum?
Old 12-16-2006, 08:13 PM   #15
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
This forum is full of fags anyways so who cares?
cfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 08:30 PM   #16
nightkid86
Leaky Injector

nightkid86 is just really nicenightkid86 is just really nicenightkid86 is just really nicenightkid86 is just really nicenightkid86 is just really nicenightkid86 is just really nicenightkid86 is just really nicenightkid86 is just really nicenightkid86 is just really nice
My $100 OBX cat back. I have since painted the system flat black to look closer to stock. Pretty nice for $100 new, although I wish it was resonated. Stock motor.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a...1d0117b97f.htm
Old 12-16-2006, 08:35 PM   #17
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
sound is in the ear of the beholder.

you will here civic boys rant and rave how their tinny super exhaust is the best, and here how euro guys love clean deep noise, etc.

sound is in the ear of the beholder.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:51 PM   #18
punxva
Post Whore!

punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
personally i liked the way your s14 sounded robby lol

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

Old 12-16-2006, 09:14 PM   #19
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
har har.

cute. yah open rb25 is nice?
Old 12-16-2006, 09:17 PM   #20
punxva
Post Whore!

hells yea lol, post up another vid for shits and giggles lol

Old 12-17-2006, 12:31 AM   #21
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
Whose got the best... 12-17-2006 12:31 AM lol.
Whose got the best... 12-17-2006 12:08 AM and you're the bigest one
Whose got the best... 12-17-2006 12:03 AM stfu noob
Whose got the best... 12-16-2006 09:17 PM eaaaassy champ.

lol how gay is that? How can you run your mouth and not let it be know who you are? This forum is full of bitch ass faggots... If someone has a problem with what I'm saying feel free to take it up directly with me and not be such a pussy.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:57 AM   #22
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
Quote:
CFROST IS WINNING IMHO

edit SR - BC 264's
thats one sexy sounded BOV. wat is it btw?

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 06:29 AM   #23
ejkisela
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Dizzel,

Your car sounds good, but loud as hell!! You know me and how I like it...Well, I guess from my vantage point (the large guy in black and blue in the hatch) it is loud as hell.

We need to tape when mine hits the dyno with the gate screaming.

Peace.
ejkisela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 06:36 AM   #24
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
Quote:
CFROST IS WINNING IMHO

edit SR - BC 264's
Sounds great.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:36 AM   #25
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfinch
Whose got the best... 12-17-2006 12:31 AM lol.
Whose got the best... 12-17-2006 12:08 AM and you're the bigest one
Whose got the best... 12-17-2006 12:03 AM stfu noob
Whose got the best... 12-16-2006 09:17 PM eaaaassy champ.

lol how gay is that? How can you run your mouth and not let it be know who you are? This forum is full of bitch ass faggots... If someone has a problem with what I'm saying feel free to take it up directly with me and not be such a pussy.
I am going to take it up with you directly; I strongly suggest you calm yourself and stop being so butthurt about forum reputation, I can shorten your stay here, you know.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:23 AM   #26
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH
thats one sexy sounded BOV. wat is it btw?
i dont run a blowoff valve big turbos compressor surge like that...
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 11:44 AM   #27
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

shut your man-pleaser
-PHLIP
Old 12-17-2006, 11:51 AM   #28
NervGS
Zilvia Junkie

NervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to NervGS
Someone's about to get rocked.

-glenn
NervGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:13 PM   #29
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
This thread is nothing about reputation or who could kick whose ass if they were not at opposite ends of the country, so how about the conversation head back to what it was about.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:14 PM   #30
North240
Zilvia Junkie

North240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Back on topic, that OBX sounds a lot better than i expected.