Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 04-16-2010, 01:57 AM   #31
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Unknown007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Reason why we're all noticing all this is because there is nothing in the MEDIA to talk about so they focus on these now.I mean all these things happened before but the MEDIA pretty much didn't care and now they do.First the 2012 predication which will not happen.This earth has been here for so long so why would it just die on us?

Hope everybody else is safe though.
Unknown007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 06:25 AM   #32
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabeet View Post
Jesus, the best con-man ever to of lived.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik0yz5Jo4Os

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown007 View Post
This earth has been here for so long so why would it just die on us?
End of humanity. Not end of the earth.

woo for 2012!

flip3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:39 AM   #33
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
this thread is going way off topic and should be placed in Loud Noises

It was about 2012 not about Religious end times.

yeah...but doesnt the yr/end of time of 2012 come from a religious point of view, many infact...?

i mean. i havent heard any scientist say '' Oh well there you go, were all fucked on 2012"

^ the closest ive ever heard any scientist say that was back in 8th grade field trip when they had a calculated time when the sun was going to burn out...and thats way beyond our lifetime...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:08 AM   #34
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well, I hope it is all true. All of it.

Get this shit done and over with already.

Humans are too fucking stupid be in charge of the planet anyway.

2012 here I come.

SUPERCALDERAEARTHQWAKEPOWAGOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!111111 111!!
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:18 AM   #35
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

2012 is a spiritual awakening.It's when all the planets align and we all wake up that's what they say.Hopefully the hypnotized people will realize the government and it all should go down hill from there with the government.I'm moving to Australia.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:44 AM   #36
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
yeah...but doesnt the yr/end of time of 2012 come from a religious point of view, many infact...?
Nope. Its just the end of the Mayan calendar cycle. So they just start counting again from the beginning. If the Mayans where alive today, they would not be freaking out.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:50 AM   #37
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Nope. Its just the end of the Mayan calendar cycle. So they just start counting again from the beginning. If the Mayans where alive today, they would not be freaking out.

true really...the Mayan calendar found was from my understanding the last one made, which i think is around the time conquistadors came in the picture...who knows, maybe the mayan's didnt predict it being the end, just so happens that that last year they finished and boom, all dead or enslaved or w/e...

I personally see it as, an unfinished calendar...

and Nostradamis was probably a shroomer...

and jesus was the original stoner hippie...look at em, sandals, long hair, no signs of financial support, all the food him and his crew were eating at his last supper...CMON!...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:22 AM   #38
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post

i mean. i havent heard any scientist say '' Oh well there you go, were all fucked on 2012"

^ the closest ive ever heard any scientist say that was back in 8th grade field trip when they had a calculated time when the sun was going to burn out...and thats way beyond our lifetime...

Actually Steve I do not believe there is anything in almost all Religious texts about 2012. 2012 is the whole Mayan calender deal and like you said above and I agree with. It was just the end of one of the last calenders they made marking a major celestial event.

I.E. the lining up of our Solar System with the center of the Milky way Galaxy. Its just an event that happens line once every billion years. Nothing more. It should be quite interesting for Astronomers as it will give they a clear shot to look back in time at the beginnings of our own Galaxy.

Other than that like I said before Nostradamus Quatrains were so vague they could be applied to numerous events throughout history.

As far as Earthquakes and Volcano's go. Guess what people? We live on a molten ball of rock and metal. Shit is shifting and erupting all the time. Has been throughout history nothing new here.

Its just the media gets on shit and hypes the hell out of like someone above said. End result fanaticism and crazy theory's about the end of the world.

Hell even History channel pumps out bullshit about this stuff in between the better stuff they broadcast.

I have found Nat Geo to be a better channel for historical stuff because of this.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:28 AM   #39
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
claiming the world will end in 2012 because of mayan long count is the same as claiming your car will explode when the odometer hits the 1,000,000th mile.

ancient societies found religious significance in movement of heavens, seasonal cycles, etc. in other words you can't really separate concept of religion from calender for ancient world. mix that with reverence for certain numbers (for mayans its 18 and 20 iirc) and you typically get a calender that dates from founding (of the world, or the city, etc.) to present. if you limit said calender to a certain number of digits (like how your odometer is limited to a certain number of digits) and you end up with the funny idea that the world will end on a certain date because there's no way to represent the year after that last date.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:39 AM   #40
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
First off ITS FUCKING 2010 guys.

Second the media is blowing this disaster stuff out of proportion. (just like the toyota gas pedal issue) Natural disasters happen all the time that isnt covered by the media.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:14 PM   #41
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Well something needs to happen and it better happen NEAR 2012
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:21 PM   #42
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalveBlue View Post
Well, I hope it is all true. All of it.

Get this shit done and over with already.

2012 here I come.

Lol, kinda how I feel sometimes. I don't really care If the world ends or not. If it does end, well shit.. there's nothing I can do about it anyway. If It doesn't I just continue doing the same fucking routine over & over. NBD

I get a kick of how so many people absolutely fear it like it's a certain thing.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #43
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
rofll at the picture.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:32 PM   #44
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

The media has nothing else to blow up on tv and stuff so they go for these now.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:59 PM   #45
lou's40sx
BANNED

lou's40sx is an unknown quantity at this point
DRIFTFREAQ IS 100% WRONG. lol

When the planets align, all 240's will Idle properly. So that's a significant life changing event there.

On that note, the end of the world attitude is just a fad that arose more recently after 2000 (YK2) as well as global warming. It's a new century and the government and other people want to scare you so you can buy a PRIUS and kill yourself with a faulty pedal. What were we thinking about in 1992? None of this useless chatter.

It's a common play on the sheep like scared theory on un-educated individuals that are scared of the unknown. Why would you be scared of 2012 nor fear God when you go 70 miles during a hammerhead drift anyway? Or running the canyons with bad under performed 240sx brakes?

Global warming= $$$$ To control you to go Green and tax you for it
Y2K = $$$$ To control you to upgrade your computer and electronics and you pay $$
2012 = The movie made $$$$ and books about it makes $$$$$ and TV shows about PoserDomus $$$$$

NEWS is fake = News is just another show that needs ratings, remember that. News channels always boast about awards they get and how UP to date they are with events, when 50 channels cover the same stupid high speed chase on the 101 freeway, who cares.

The world will end when Me, Driftfreaq, Dome, Mr.Magarrett, Crocket, and others stop lowballin' and pay full price for parts.
lou's40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:34 PM   #46
NismoDriverS13
Zilvia Junkie

NismoDriverS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^hahaha.

why is everyone going paranoid about this 2012 shit?

these things have been happening for a long time now. there were earthquakes and volcanoes and so on for billions of years. just because its happening now, doesnt mean that its the end of the world. stop the tripping............
NismoDriverS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:49 PM   #47
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lou's40sx View Post
The world will end when Me, Driftfreaq, Dome, Mr.Magarrett, Crocket, and others stop lowballin' and pay full price for parts.
Looks like the world is never gunna end then LOL....... "Cant stop wont stop, Eh eh, eh eh" - P.Diddy - Dave Chappelle
Old 04-17-2010, 12:19 AM   #48
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

NASA's New Asteroid Mission Could Save the Planet - Yahoo! News

So if 2012 is real why in the hell would Obama have a plan for 2025 to visit and asteroid?

WOW!!!Like lou's240sx said "When the planets align, all 240's will Idle properly."
Old 04-17-2010, 12:45 AM   #49
brody8877
Leaky Injector

brody8877 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to brody8877
so how about that volcano eruption in iceland guys...

and them seismic activities.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:13 AM   #50
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

The earth is just moving around and possibly causing all this for a reason.It's part of the process just like anything Nature does.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:31 PM   #51
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Uhhh I'd be more worried about the "Hope and Change" causing the end of our world.... :/
Old 04-19-2010, 02:19 AM   #52
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Are all you afraid of the end of the world or dying?Ask yourself that.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:06 AM   #53
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:18 PM   #54
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Dignity is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by payne219 View Post
Oh my bad missed it haha

Yea i dono tho. Isn't california expecting a quake that will send downtown La floating off into the ocean or is it hearsay??
What sucks is that most of Zilvia members are in cali anyway lol. It's time to put those turbos to the test and hightail it when it hits! It'll be the greatest migration across the U.S. since, well, the great migration. Only this time, we'll have cars instead of hopes and dreams.
Dignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:35 PM   #55
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
First off ITS FUCKING 2010 guys.

Second the media is blowing this disaster stuff out of proportion. (just like the toyota gas pedal issue) Natural disasters happen all the time that isnt covered by the media.
agree.

here is my thoughts on the whole 2012 thing.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:51 PM   #56
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
Since the end of time is coming lets all go in debt and buy expensive cars!!!! People just need something to happen and pin it 2012.... Too simple... People are very gullible....
godrifttoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:35 AM   #57
repda916
Zilvia Addict

repda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymore
Time wave zero. > End thread.
repda916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:39 PM   #58
RS76

RS76 is an unknown quantity at this point
To be quite honest, with all of you people talking about earthquakes, and the fact that this section (LOUD NOISES) seems to house many intelligent people, I am surprised that you didn't bring up that hundreds of earthquakes happen every day, and have for years.

Also... Everyone says that little "well the Mayan Calender ends in 2012, and so far they have been correct about everything."

Really? I am not saying that's bullshit, as nobody knows if it is true yet, however, it bothers me that the world would trust an old Mayan Calender rather than using science and what not.

I guess it didn't really occur to people that the Calender keeper could have just died while doing the calender?

I don't know, just my 2 cents. Most people will probably point and laugh, but its my opinion, and to be quite honest, if people are so ignorant that they live their life by a Mayan Calender, then we deserve to be wiped out.
RS76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:44 PM   #59
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
this thread is fucking retarded, 2012end of days blah blah is NOT real....all you who believe these earthquakes are a "sign" need to do some research..look up how many 7.0-7.9 earthquakes there were last year, hell last 10 years

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #60
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Everyday we get.nearer to the end so who cares when it comes. I just hope its quick