Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-11-2007, 02:52 PM   #811
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I'm sure you all have "friend's" that ask you for ride's with no intention of paying you.
J-Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2007, 04:25 PM   #812
ecuastyle84
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ecuastyle84
^^^^ so true lol

i was bored and i decided too clean the inside of my car....while it was snowing lol

i also found out that my exhaust hanger bracket broke so i had to guetto-rig it for now...oh me

ecuastyle84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:32 PM   #813
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
^^^ those zip ties are going to melt from the exhaust heat....

and so I don't break the rules:

my buddy's car after someone vandalized it

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:17 PM   #814
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^rofl

I just got my blastpipes and mocked it up with zipties, dunno how much I want it to stick out. Should look a lot better when I get everything together

Old 12-11-2007, 06:33 PM   #815
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Nice job on the S12.

Getting suspension back on with freshly pressed ES bushings. Rear done, still working on the front:

Even with the subframe bolt tight, the top aluminum collar is still loose. Time for solid bushings.

ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:21 PM   #816
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I could go out and sand the ice on my car smooth for kicks and giggles like a ice sculpture, but im not going to, hehe

Sorry for so many pics.

special paint effect???
how much did it cost?
Old 12-11-2007, 09:27 PM   #817
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I got some JDM goodies in the mail, now I just need to get my wheels sold, order my new ones, and paint the pieces I got in the mail!

95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:00 PM   #818
DisEpyon
Zilvia Junkie

DisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DisEpyon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel25 View Post
special paint effect???
how much did it cost?
hehe,

the next night my car got worse, the ice got thicker, but then today the weather got a little bit warmer and it all melted. took me awhile to chip and scrape all the ice off the windows and the car(I was careful about doing it of course). i had fun though, the ice on the hood came off in one piece, so did my hatch.
almost half the city i live in lost power, and a few other cities.

Few more pics.

DisEpyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:03 PM   #819
ecuastyle84
Zilvia Junkie

ecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ecuastyle84
^^^^ dat ice is crazy...where are you located anyway?

SO I DONT BREAK THE RULES

ecuastyle84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:27 PM   #820
DisEpyon
Zilvia Junkie

DisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DisEpyon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecuastyle84 View Post
^^^^ dat ice is crazy...where are you located anyway?
Im located in oklahoma city, oklahoma, got to be the most boring state to live in. For people that are into cars down here, all you can do is drag, which sux for me cause i dont want to do that with my car.

Nice cars btw, keep up the nice work!!

So i dont break the rules

I got new tails for my car, did a little test fitting and comparison, was curious to see if the orginal lower panel would work with them and no it does not. My new panel is in the paint shop right now, just waiting for it.

Last edited by DisEpyon; 12-11-2007 at 11:50 PM..
DisEpyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:51 PM   #821
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisEpyon View Post

congrats ur car now looks like mine

Old 12-12-2007, 12:03 AM   #822
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
AAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:15 AM   #823
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The legend is dead.
Haha, you would never know of its past.

Old 12-12-2007, 12:17 AM   #824
kidcrossover69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
kidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
kidcrossover69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:19 AM   #825
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Is that really the unicorn, Squidd?

Old 12-13-2007, 02:23 AM   #826
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Tes are back on! woo woo

Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 04:04 AM   #827
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
AAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA
^ ^ ^
whats so special about that car?

THROWBACK

Old 12-13-2007, 07:17 AM   #828
cronux
Zilvia Junkie

cronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to all
that car, my friend in red, is THE LEGEND. the white unicorn. and the legend is dead.

and rules are rules.

thats a ka24de in a 2 tone coupe shell, and there is smoke in front of the camera, and i didnt hold the camera steady. oh, power steering and air conditioning removed, this pic is before i got the radiator and intake on.

Last edited by cronux; 12-14-2007 at 07:41 AM..
cronux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:34 AM   #829
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Yo guy ^^^, what am i looking at, im squinting and i still cant see it.

Shitttt D the paint job turned out. Almost looks like it has a white pearl, to look creamy... but cant tell on photo.

Squidd, thats bush.

Old 12-13-2007, 05:20 PM   #830
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DJButton
Track car coolers... will be mounting 4X4 fans along the back of the oil cooler as pullers since it wont be getting a ton of air behind the bumper.

And here's a pic of my little white hoe

New website! http://www.fujiispl.com
Post up YOUR CAR! http://www.rimtuck.com/

Last edited by DJButton; 12-13-2007 at 05:22 PM.. Reason: another picture
DJButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:36 PM   #831
stevebsvs
Zilvia Member

stevebsvs is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to stevebsvs Send a message via AIM to stevebsvs Send a message via MSN to stevebsvs Send a message via Yahoo to stevebsvs
Old 12-13-2007, 05:37 PM   #832
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
in progress

Im glad I didnt sell them

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 06:22 PM   #833
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
cleaned my interior today. looks pretty fresh imo.

ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 08:11 PM   #834
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to aa87
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS!3 View Post
cleaned my interior today. looks pretty fresh imo.

you didnt clean shit today liar, i took that pic a week ago.

Old 12-14-2007, 01:53 AM   #835
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80

And then this happened:

And a week later, I was able to move the car to get the not as aggresive Ziex tires and meshies on the rear (and front lip and rear strut tower bar stuff arrived)...

And 3 more days until I take her home to GA and I can drive year round on whatever tires I want.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:53 PM   #836
RR777
Leaky Injector

RR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymore
heres my interior shot since its about the only thing really done. i just need to get my cage put in yet

not a two fortay!

Old 12-14-2007, 07:56 PM   #837
300zx1990tt

300zx1990tt is an unknown quantity at this point
zz

300zx1990tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:11 AM   #838
Slip&Sliden 240
Zilvia Member

Slip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfection
Got a new toy, got rid of the Q45, and picked this up instead.

Slip&Sliden 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 12:05 PM   #839
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
^^Nice titan, where at in Washington are you, I'm in spanaway. This is my engine in progress almost finished.
Howard92884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 12:54 PM   #840
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection

SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote