Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-13-2008, 07:55 PM   #241
S13SILVIA|E46M3
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
S13SILVIA|E46M3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
My Nostalgia Moment...
Loved 240 since around middle school when I saw my first drift video online through my AOL dial-up 56k modem.
My true 240 love is when I got my First back in '02 when I was 17. Every1 called it the "Barney Mobile" because they swore it look purple.

Crashed it in '03

^Don't panic, its just ketchup.

Then same year I got my S13, which I still have now...

^POS KA Shat out on me that year
^had to ditch the blue interior with the infamous crack dash syndrome

S13 in '08

^My S13 and the wifey's S14(which I bought back in '04)

^Rather have no interior than blue interior

Sorry for all the pics...
I'm Loving this thread, bring back the memories...
Keep 'em coming...
S13SILVIA|E46M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2008, 07:58 PM   #242
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Square View Post
lolz, i did that photoshop. i have it some where barried way in my hard drive.

Henry was getting away. but as you can see, he was squeezing through the 2 lanes and the tow truck guy saw what was going on and wanted to play hero by blocking him in.

1.2 bar, gt-rs.... he pulled on that cop.... almost made it to the freeway. good try Nitekids. every still loves you.
Ohhhh pleassssssseeee dig it up!!!!!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #243
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
man i wish nitekids still was (i dont know him) into this shit, and would come back and be an honorary mod.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:31 PM   #244
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
man i wish nitekids still was (i dont know him) into this shit, and would come back and be an honorary mod.
hahaha....I think he may still be into 240's but with as many times as he has been banned, I doubt he will be a mod anytime soon. haha

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 09:10 PM   #245
hybrid_eg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
hybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
yup, HDS. im pretty sure i remember your car.
maybe.. I used to have red eg, at time had a yellow valve cover lol.. was hanging out with guys from OC mainly.. Ryan and etc.. if i still remember their names.. shows, going to palm springs and etc.. must have seen you around but this was soo long ago lol..
hybrid_eg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:18 PM   #246
whatda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
by fair this is one of the best thread ever

hears a pic from 2002 super street

like in 04 i bought my first car /240
had no internet so yeah i had no zilvia back then
whatda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:36 PM   #247
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
that s13 was pretty sick back then..
times have changed imo... build a car like that now, and be told how lame your fitment is or that its too high
Old 12-13-2008, 09:43 PM   #248
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatda View Post

I never did like that car. The front bumper bothered me a LOT and it was not low enough, even for back then (WOW I hardly ever say that). I think I still have that issue around somewhere. I LIVED on magazines for years as I couldn't afford a car of my own. By the time Jerry built this s-13 the yellow jspec.com s-13 was built and that car surpassed this one by far.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:48 PM   #249
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
wow, ok I guess its time to post the only pics of my low mileage 91, that got totaled at the end of August 2002. Bought with 19k in 2000-2001 second 240 after my old Silver blue 89. It got creamed while parked across the street from my building. 36k on it at the time. Sporting S14SE wheels when a lot of us who done the 5 lug swap ran S14 SE wheels and 30 offsets were considered decent. LOL

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 04-14-2010 at 03:00 PM..
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:08 PM   #250
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
my first 240 back in 02-03

brewster240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:10 PM   #251
Dirt Nasty
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Dirt Nasty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
After I played initial D then saw tokyo drift, I fell in love with imports.
Once I got my license, I bought a volvo.
Dirt Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:12 PM   #252
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid_eg View Post
maybe.. I used to have red eg, at time had a yellow valve cover lol.. was hanging out with guys from OC mainly.. Ryan and etc.. if i still remember their names.. shows, going to palm springs and etc.. must have seen you around but this was soo long ago lol..
i remember the street races in Palm Springs. getting pulled over by the cops in ryan's purple teg and getting away because we were all from out of town.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:45 PM   #253
Icy13
Zilvia Junkie

Icy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enough
My grandfather sold an AE-86 to buy a 95 zenki brand new in 1994. He would never drive a FWD or an automatic. He passed away last year at 89, he drove up until 6 months from the end, and drove his 240sx, zenki, white, base, 5spd. That car now passes to me, and if that doesnt make me oldschool or "OG" then fuck y'all, I'm from texas
Icy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:59 PM   #254
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Can we unban Nitekid and Doug just for this thread???

As far as Nitekid getting pwned...the story pretty much went that he kept getting harassed by cops. He got popped and he basically had his dad get a lawyer. Some how got his car out and legalized or something where he kept the SR in it. But that didnt stop the harassment, he made a decision to try to run from the cops one day. IIRC he was right around Life Plaza right? He didnt quite make it to the freeway (no fucking clue what was running thru his head, nobody can outrun radios and helicopters). Just so happen somebody on zilvia was driving by and took pictures. The rest is fucking history...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:11 AM   #255
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy13 View Post
My grandfather sold an AE-86 to buy a 95 zenki brand new in 1994. He would never drive a FWD or an automatic. He passed away last year at 89, he drove up until 6 months from the end, and drove his 240sx, zenki, white, base, 5spd. That car now passes to me, and if that doesnt make me oldschool or "OG" then fuck y'all, I'm from texas
Sorry to hear about your grandfather...but love the story

RedStage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:21 AM   #256
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows

picked this one up in 01'

found this old pic today on the desktop.

thing had 383 whp on a dyno jet with a 100$% stock SR with tuned ECU and T3/T4 with some drag radials. - ran consistant 12.0-11.8s - fun but what a pos.

This particular day (of the photo) I was driving her so hard the clutch pedal mechanism broke off the firewall (the welds) and the clutch pedal became inoperable, I had to run hope and jimmy rig it to get it back to the NHRA competition I was entered in for the weekend (street tire) rough all nighter

haha
Old 12-14-2008, 05:44 AM   #257
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

awww. I miss it so.
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:57 AM   #258
orion::S14
Nissanaholic!

orion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud of
Hehe...it's funny how '02-03 is "old skool" (with a few exceptions).

Man, do I feel old.

Bought my S14 ('96 SE) in April of 1997.

Here's a pic of it in ~2001 (?) parked next to the 1975 CannonBall Run winning car, a Ferrari Dino GTS driven by Jack May (look it up). This was a local track event...he even took the Dino for a few (careful) laps!!

Anyway - - >

- Brian (O.G., motherfucker)
Old 12-14-2008, 10:17 AM   #259
projectRDM
Post Whore!

projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Brian ^ is another old schooler for sure. I used to head to Florida and hang with his crew nearly once a month, those were the good 'ol days for sure.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:22 AM   #260
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Damn. I bought my first 240sx new off the lot back in 1993. It was a sandstone beige metallic chuki hatch. Gotta find some pics to scan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
socal240sx.org tech days.
the mailing list thing.
the little stickers.

C Tune.. err CARTUNE I guess.

Krispy Kreme off the 60 and Azusa. Henry, Ernie, Sam.
Seeing JDMrice as a street driving car at Life Plaza.

etc.
Aww man I was there, what about me??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm538 View Post
im far from nostalgic but i think can claim im not a bandwagon jumper. my uncle had a s14 in 96 and a fixed up s13 with cut springs and my dad had a datsun 610 so i pretty much followed in their footsteps..

i got my 98 s14 in 02 with 40k miles im second owner 1st owner was a lessee. i didnt have a good camera then so i dont have stock pics of the car. i wish i did though.

before that i had a 89 s13, it over heated so i rebuilt the motor and sold it for $1200. i didnt bother taking pics of this car. it had a full xenon nissan lip kit and wing that i trashed and then i put a chuki front.

when i started fixing up the car i got most of my parts from magic garage in long beach, tech III in paramount, and when i could afford it jspec sam..
That's pretty scary man. I knew your uncle back in the day. Uncle Ariel ftw haha

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:33 AM   #261
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Aww man I was there, what about me??
Who are you again?

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 12-14-2008, 10:37 AM   #262
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
It's me, Noorrrm! I bought a fendi shift boot from you

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:48 PM   #263
redclaw05
Zilvia Member

redclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to redclaw05
I am on my third 240SX, heres my second one, which i had no intention of modding.

i call it a floating bumper.

damn small tiny wrecks haha.

then after i blew my KA motor, decided a lil rehaul should happen

i sold the car latter, and now I am on my third 240SX

which is now a S14.3

Old 12-14-2008, 10:02 PM   #264
NervGS
Zilvia Junkie

NervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to NervGS
Are socal240sx.org stickers worth anything? I have one stashed somewhere that I was supposed to throw on my 2nd s14, but forgot about it.

-glenn
NervGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:40 PM   #265
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
i wouldn't say sportmax really ruined any thing...
No, the 'buy throwawway parts because it's a throwaway car' mentality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
Last word I got (which was yesterday) was that he plans on building another S14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NervGS View Post
Are socal240sx.org stickers worth anything? I have one stashed somewhere that I was supposed to throw on my 2nd s14, but forgot about it.

-glenn
I had two for the longest time, even had them in Japan with me, then I finally stuck one to my PC, and the other... I'm not sure where it went.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:53 PM   #266
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i dont know the full story behind henry's reason to run, i just know its fuckin badassed and im sure everyone at one point in their life dreams about being that guy running from the cops on the news, but with a badassed car.

well, i guess henry tried it and well, maybe his driving skills were sub-par.. or maybe the chp was better.. who knows.

all i know is that it made GREAT reading with my morning bowl of cereal 4-5 years ago when it happened.

SEARCH "nitekids" and maybe you guys will digup some fun stories. i'm still waiting for the DRIFT PICS where people photoshopped his car drifting tandem with CHP!!! that shit was awesome.
lol i would love to see them to try to tow that car with a non flat bed. were any parts taken off the car, or was it just crushed.

tofu man: Don't be cheap, and buy shitty high offset rims
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:55 PM   #267
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
No, the 'buy throwawway parts because it's a throwaway car' mentality.
aww now that i can more agree with....

to many ppl are content with just having sportmax... i mean yea they look okay... but i got sick of them after about 2-3 months

and i want to many better wheels.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:57 PM   #268
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NervGS View Post

-glenn
I have one sitting right here on my desk. LOL

I also have 2002 convention stickers. The last car of mine to run the socal240sx.org stickers was the 91 pictured above. After that I went through a succession of cars and socal240sx.org went by the wayside. hence stickers never getting used.

I remember when Charlie aka driftheaven still drove his car on the street. Or when Mike first showed his projector pop ups at Shine street. Richard and I both wanted them. Of course Richard dropped cash first and the second set wound up on JDM Rice 1.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:47 PM   #269
whatda
BANNED

whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
I never did like that car. The front bumper bothered me a LOT and it was not low enough, even for back then (WOW I hardly ever say that). I think I still have that issue around somewhere. I LIVED on magazines for years as I couldn't afford a car of my own. By the time Jerry built this s-13 the yellow jspec.com s-13 was built and that car surpassed this one by far.
in the 5th grade this car was the shit and i would try to make one in tokyo extreme racer
whatda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 12:23 AM   #270
NervGS
Zilvia Junkie

NervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to NervGS
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
I have one sitting right here on my desk. LOL

I also have 2002 convention stickers. The last car of mine to run the socal240sx.org stickers was the 91 pictured above. After that I went through a succession of cars and socal240sx.org went by the wayside. hence stickers never getting used.

I remember when Charlie aka driftheaven still drove his car on the street. Or when Mike first showed his projector pop ups at Shine street. Richard and I both wanted them. Of course Richard dropped cash first and the second set wound up on JDM Rice 1.
Haha, you should save it, might be "worth" something one day seeing as how tools will pay for the first Drift Day stickers.

Sucks, I was living in Japan during the 02 convention, wish I could have went, but I do have a shirt sitting somewhere...

I'm sure I have a videotape somewhere of Mike showing his lights back in 00/01, it was from a meet he had and we all ended up going to Mitsuwa. For some reason all I remember from back then is Richard's car and how his intercooler pipe kept blowing off at wot, Mike's lights and how he had to keep adjusting them, and a 240Z with r32 tail lights (fucking ugly).

-glenn
NervGS is offline   Reply With Quote