Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #5041
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
so pointless

how bout everybody likes different styles ...

i mean what good is it if every car is exactly the fucking same.....

truthfully aslong as the car lower and the tires are atleast half and inch away from the fenders i see no problem...
Old 06-13-2009, 09:37 PM   #5042
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Enough fucking BS comparing ...
roids car is sick, in its own way. slide alliances car is sick too we all know that..
(just waiting for the painted shots..aheemmm)
lol
yea this is fitment thread, a car doesnt have to be 2" off the ground to post in here..as long as it has good fitment..

there are different styles of fitment, you can have the tire/rim poking out more in which case your car needs to be a bit higher..

and there is the fitment where the fender basically sits on the lip of the wheel..in which case your car is then sitting 2" off the ground..

to each their own..dont compare styles!

roids car is a road race/time attack looking car..and does have decent fitment,..
the first post does say milimeters of clearance between fender and wheel lip..so Roid you do have to accept the criticism if you are posting in a thread like this

by the way i love the black equips..
Old 06-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #5043
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
No chewbacca-spec sunken battleship shadow offsets here. We're talking micro minimal millimeters of clearance between lips and fenders.

Non compliance will be met with deletion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
Truthfully aslong as the car lower and the tires are atleast half and inch away from the fenders i see no problem...
Well he's not following the rules

They were set by a mod, but yeah.

I was trying to keep quiet about his car too, but I'm not a fan, I hate the aero, the paint, the ride height, the tire size... the only thing I guess I like is how clean the paint is and the brick lights.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:42 PM   #5044
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Well he's not following the rules

They were set by a mod, but yeah.

I was trying to keep quiet about his car too, but I'm not a fan, I hate the aero, the paint, the ride height, the tire size... the only thing I guess I like is how clean the paint is and the brick lights.
well just happens we are not mods.. so let the mods handle the deletion..

and the guys aero has nothing to do with fitment..
Old 06-13-2009, 10:32 PM   #5045
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriantsu View Post
Roid doesn't slide. Those 300 kits add 3in's down so thats what makes it look like you guys are "slammed" take the kits off and take photos. Yea his car needs to be lower but he has expensive stuff on his car not knock off shit, but I do understand some people do rock expensive stuff and still slam it but his not one of them.
i accept your challenge.

stock body on 17s.

whoops, last one was with "aero", but hey its a replica of stock body panels.

to be fair, i no longer own either of those cars, however check back in a few months for an S30, same concept.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:35 PM   #5046
westly7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
westly7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
s14 wheels for daily driving

newbie here trying to ask
1. from all your wheels,which one is the most comfy one for daily?
2. where u can get the wheels?
3. do u need to add spacer or long stud?
really appreciated for answer thanks
westly7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:55 PM   #5047
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
are you fucking serious
Old 06-13-2009, 10:58 PM   #5048
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
are you fucking serious

i thought the same.
Krusty_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:00 PM   #5049
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Buriantsu
Quote:
are you fucking serious
I would just answer the question so you wont have to post again...

1. Q - from all your wheels,which one is the most comfy one for daily?
A - Depends on the size and offset you get it, it comes down to what you like. And if you make the right adjustment to fit them.
2. Q -
where u can get the wheels?
A - This site has a section for wheels you can go there and or click one of the sites listed on the home page to right side.
3. Q- do u need to add spacer or long stud?

A - Again it comes down to what fitment you want to run, you can long studs but dont need to. That why the make "tuner" lugs.
really appreciated for answer thanks
Old 06-13-2009, 11:59 PM   #5050
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
slide alliances car is sick too we all know that..
(just waiting for the painted shots..aheemmm)
roids car is a road race/time attack looking car..and does have decent fitment,..
the first post does say milimeters of clearance between fender and wheel lip..so Roid you do have to accept the criticism if you are posting in a thread like this
I'm working on it haha

I really think that roids car has a lot of killer work put into it, I just hate silvia fronts and for some reason hate blacked out wheels and always have. It doesnt mean that his car sucks by ANY means because it really doesn't. I personally would love to see black lips with chrome center but no one has the fucking balls to do it and my car couldn't pull it off unless I changed everything.

Back to a little proper fitment for anyone tired of the whole thats cool that sucks shit

But at the end of the day, what really matters is having one of these stocked with shit for partying

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:38 AM   #5051
RicerX
Leaky Injector

RicerX is making a name for him/her selfRicerX is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
FUCK OFF
its bullshit people lower their car just to take the fucking retards pics to post them here then they raise their car again .... WTF...
PS black EQUIPS are THE SHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT did u read it? no one cares if u like them or not. i have the money to paint them in any fucking color red pink white any color ... did u read it? im a wheel WHORE u whore!
Calm down buckaroo, you're starting to sound like a douche.

Yeah, "nobody cares as long as I like it"... if you really felt that way you wouldn't be posting a massive amount of pictures of your car on an internet forum. Post pic > expect comments/criticism, duh.

P.S. Your car is incredibly ugly. Black equips makes me sad. Sorry. My opinion. Who cares, right?
RicerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 01:00 AM   #5052
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
They make equips in finishes other than CHROME?

Jessica Alba herself shows up at your door naked and you throw a black sleeping bag over her?
Old 06-14-2009, 01:13 AM   #5053
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
I personally would love to see black lips with chrome center but no one has the fucking balls to do it and my car couldn't pull it off unless I changed everything.
Couldn't find any chrome centers at the moment, but the lux people have been doing it.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 01:42 AM   #5054
nznew
Leaky Injector

nznew is an unknown quantity at this point
nznew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:44 AM   #5055
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
I wouldnt piss roid off...he eats linked chain like beef jerky.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:08 AM   #5056
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by nznew View Post
PIC
Fucking PROPER.

Sizing?
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:05 AM   #5057
Boostedkouki
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Boostedkouki is making a name for him/her selfBoostedkouki is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boostedkouki
Boostedkouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:54 AM   #5058
dori_sil8t
Zilvia Junkie

dori_sil8t is making a name for him/her selfdori_sil8t is making a name for him/her self
nznew shaaarp!
my do it ur self drift car on a bicycle budget

need to take out chamber in the rear maybe take it to 1.5 instead of 2.5
and drop the rear more

unionautoclub.com
dori_sil8t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:01 AM   #5059
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
Calm down buckaroo, you're starting to sound like a douche.

Yeah, "nobody cares as long as I like it"... if you really felt that way you wouldn't be posting a massive amount of pictures of your car on an internet forum. Post pic > expect comments/criticism, duh.

P.S. Your car is incredibly ugly. Black equips makes me sad. Sorry. My opinion. Who cares, right?
LOL Black equips make me HAPPY seriously ..

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:28 AM   #5060
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews

Some temporary rollers.

17x9+25 in the front.

Rear isn't worth mentioning, I just like the color. (I'm borrowing BOTH of these wheels from friends since my R33s aren't here yet.)

Anyone going to SoCal from NorCal wanna help me out?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:11 AM   #5061
Slide~or~die
Leaky Injector

Slide~or~die can only hope to improve

^^what over fenders r those?^^
Slide~or~die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #5062
shortie180sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
shortie180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Alright guys, raised it a tad to at least be slightly reasonable, and here is how I'm actually rolling...

shortie180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:35 AM   #5063
Droo$

Trader Rating: (5)
Droo$ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
What's Boostedkouki wearing?
Droo$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:07 PM   #5064
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
LOL Black equips make me HAPPY seriously ..
I have a huge penis, it keeps me happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo$ View Post
What's Boostedkouki wearing?
Looks like 18" LMGT4's

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:44 PM   #5065
Ktown_drifter
Zilvia Member

Ktown_drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortie180sx View Post
Alright guys, raised it a tad to at least be slightly reasonable, and here is how I'm actually rolling...

size, offset, specs in general.. also tires size..and do you rub fender while turning?????

613driftwerks.ca
Ktown_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:47 PM   #5066
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Looks awesome Marie.

Perfect match for the car.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 03:26 PM   #5067
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Show some more Work Equip love...just got the rears back from getting the curb checks deleted, figured I'll get the fronts done later.

Front: 18x10 +18 (BBK face) 235/40 18 RT 615
Rear: 18x11 +19 265/35 18 BFG B5000

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #5068
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
My world makes sense again.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:51 PM   #5069
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
hello ayuaddict

your cars are cool.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #5070
Robo86

Robo86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys new around this place. from aus (yer we suck at fitting wheels)
heres my 86 coupe.
Work equip 03
F: 14x8 -15/ 185/60 pull/ cut back guards for low/ 10mm longer LCA.
R: 14x8.5 -22 195/60 (went to 185/60 WAY better), raised up guards and flared ~20mm.

this one is 14x9 -25 195/60 pull

also it does alot of this so dont hate too much :P

cheers
Robo86 is offline   Reply With Quote