Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2020, 06:08 PM   #4111
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
The issue in american politics comes in two parts

1. Milquetoast Democrats too afraid of what anyone thinks to act on what they say are their values.

2. A Republican Party still visibly obsessed with Dixiecrat politics echoing from power plays about slavery.

Every election cycle swings back and forth with big DNC promises not fulfilled leading to RNC takeover and retribution for perceived wrongdoings from 150 years ago. Fuck both sides of soap opera. We all need unions, we all need healthcare, we all need our liberties protected from those with qualified immunity, and none of us want to see our friends and family blown up in wars that have nothing to do with us... But donors with deep pockets have other ideas and neither party has in their platform an answer for it.
Your statement on the different sides isnt inviting to have a conversation with you. Can you guess what I'm talking about?

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2020, 06:08 PM   #4112
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
We need to just move on..... I am a conservative no doubt about that, with that said I have some liberal tendency's. Guess you could say fiscally conservative socially liberal. Trump was never my favorite but he was my choice. On Nov 4th I totally accepted Biden as my new president. I really wish more conservatives would do the same. In 2016 the left did the same stuff with Hilary's loss.(Minus the super petty lawsuits) We need to grow up as a whole. I still have faith in our democracy even in these trying times.

We are all Americans & most importantly we need to remember to respect each other. 20 years ago, you could go to your neighbors house and have dinner, you know they have a polar opposite political view than you, but you love them unconditionally because they are your neighbor & you respect them.

America is Yin & Yang and that is what makes us work. This place would suck if it was 100% right or left. The balance of both is key.

I with out a doubt believe there is corruption in our local, state, and federal government. It is most certainly not a one sided thing. The corruption is deep in both parties. We need to work on more bipartisanship and get these individuals out. That is step one.

When 9-11-2001 happened (regardless of your opinions on it) we as a country quickly united. Why? Because as a whole we were attacked. Look how strong we can be, Katrina same thing full unity.

Divided we are so weak against foreign enemies & our own government. Makes us susceptible to many things. Don't get played because of your emotions, try not to be so petty, & most importantly stay positive. Have optimism in your life & love your fellow American.
You said it right there. Albeit I believe we have the practically same views, so it's easy to agree lol

Old 12-18-2020, 12:02 AM   #4113
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
Your statement on the different sides isnt inviting to have a conversation with you. Can you guess what I'm talking about?

The only side is American. How do you wish to move forward with that?
Old 12-18-2020, 12:21 AM   #4114
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
The only side is American. How do you wish to move forward with that?
No, there are political sides. There's nothing wrong with that. There are sides to practically everything. All the way down to the fucking pineapple on pizza people. Again, there's nothing wrong with that. Being American in the political world is understanding that there's going to be disagreements, but being civil about it. Painting one side with a really broad brush closes off communication, and the ability to compromise. Nothing recently has looked like it (from both ends of the spectrum). Even in car forums it's rediculous. I stopped commenting because it's turned into another shit show, and articles to support my arguments were ignored/not addressed. So what's the point? I was trying to show that there's conservative people who do want actual logical debate, but all of you were more focused on getting trolled.

Does that answer your question?

Last edited by mr.nismo.; 12-18-2020 at 03:20 AM..
Old 12-18-2020, 12:50 AM   #4115
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^^^It’s nice that you are civil and wanting to have an actual logical debate as a conservative.

Your words from a few posts ago, below...

Quote:
Please explain to me what policies we have that are institutionally racist?

I would love for you to clarify if your position on your statement above believes institutional racism exist or not?

I would also love to know what S13@fullBoost position is on that same statement..

Please understand I’m not attacking, I’m trying to understand something..
Old 12-18-2020, 02:15 AM   #4116
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^Would you disagree that diversity quotas (preferential treatment based on race and not merit) are institutionalized racism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Stop trying to make drama where there is none.
You're STILL throwing around the N-word and drawing a false equivalent like my jokes are anywhere near the same. Talk about drama. Just stop dude, they're jokes in a loud noises thread, just like all the Christianity jokes, gay jokes, gay Christian jokes, and PTSD and veteran jokes, and disability jokes. They don't actually bother me, and they shouldn't bother anyone else. Get the fuck over them, its shit talk, its funny, god damn. Sticks and fucking stones.

Even though shit is being slung in every which direction, the only people in here taking anything to heart (and trying to get people banned, rep-bombed, and harassed over it) is the left that sees racism in everything, except apparently actual racism vis-a-vis your N-bombs. Just relax and stop saying the N-word ffs. There's no context in which it's okay to use that ACTUALLY historically dehumanizing word. Especially when you're trying to say that I'm wrong for calling someone an election 'rigger', which is funny. It makes no fucking sense dude, you look like an actual racist finding an excuse to use the N-word, tried to project the word into my mouth, and now you're doubling down on it to poison the well. You've got issues man.

Everyone was moved on, deolio and I were having our conversation about the election, then you came in starting drama. Sit back, relax, and have some fun dude. shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Well aren't you just a jackfruit?

See, that word has a real-life meaning, but I'm using it based on my own definition. Does that make me clever?
like a jackboot, but rainbow colored. its also an actual fruit. That's hilarious.

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 12-18-2020 at 03:02 AM..
Old 12-18-2020, 03:18 AM   #4117
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
^^^It?s nice that you are civil and wanting to have debate as a conservative.

Your words from a few posts ago, below...

Please explain to me what policies we have that are institutionally racist?

I would love for you to clarify if your position on your statement above believes institutional racism exist or not?

I would also love to know what the other conservative poster S13 Boost feels about this your same statement.

Please understand I?m not attacking, I?m trying to understand something..
I don't feel you're attacking at all. I do not believe that there are laws that discriminate against any protected class of citizen (hell, we have states that give rights to undocumented immigrants). There are individuals who fuck that up, and those individuals should be dealt with on that basis, but I do not believe the system as a whole (definitely not perfect) targets specific persons based on protected classes. There were articles posted along after that comment you quoted from me. And I have my rebutal on how it's still a broad "drill down" with more details needed.

// To clarify. I'm conservative when it comes to finances. Socially I'm libertarian. So the conservative part of me why I feel lockdowns are not the answer.

// I also apparently have zero grammar skills [emoji849]

Old 12-18-2020, 03:33 AM   #4118
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
But I meannnn if you actually wanna have a conversation about it, it's worth the time. If your only intent is to gaslight and troll then yeah
Such is the nature of zilvia, I suppose

On topic: If the courts wanted to stop it, they would've taken up the cases and formally discredited them. They quite literally pushed the case back into the court of public opinion, to Trump's benefit.

I think they also didn't want to bare any responsibility for the consequences of a decision. Which- I can't really say I blame them considering the roving mobs these days, ready to murder, showing up at peoples homes in the middle of the night. Having the houses take care of it spread-loads the responsibility.
Old 12-18-2020, 05:36 AM   #4119
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Everyone gets rep without names attached. If you're saying that you received one with that as the comment, then you're a liar.

Never said i received one with that comment, reach harder.

No
You don't get to make demands.
LOL, as a minority with ZERO representation you?d think your morally elite self would help. If you were a POC like me you?d understand that your behavior is a dog whistle to the left with their fascism and are hell bent on keeping myself and other LATINX down.
Old 12-18-2020, 06:39 AM   #4120
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
LOL, as a minority with ZERO representation you?d think your morally elite self would help. If you were a POC like me you?d understand that your behavior is a dog whistle to the left with their fascism and are hell bent on keeping myself and other LATINX down.
You've not offered a single solution that hasn't already been considered.
You don't know me.
People keep throwing that "fasciscm" word around and I am sure now more than ever that they don't know what it means.

And I write too!
Old 12-18-2020, 06:46 AM   #4121
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Stop being an rigging sympathizer, and don't act so smug. You love it, the power to impose rules on brown people or people of other beliefs than your own. And get rid of your blackface profile img, it’s offensive.
Old 12-18-2020, 06:48 AM   #4122
zombiewolf513
BANNED

its only 32 seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI2Xtqd4Mts
Old 12-18-2020, 06:54 AM   #4123
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Stop being an rigging sympathizer
Present proof of said rigging and we got a deal.
Quote:
And get rid of your blackface profile img
What the fuck are you on about?
I repeat, you don't know me

And I write too!
Old 12-18-2020, 07:00 AM   #4124
Green Arrow
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Present proof of said rigging and we got a deal.

What the fuck are you on about?
I repeat, you don't know me
To be consistent you should allow post counting along side of rep that has for whatever reason been kept on. This is NOT a hard concept.

And yes I do, I poked around your self grandiose blog. Which is terrible i might add. I would not call that writing. More like a page for facebook status material.

And get rid of your blackface img, its racist and extremely offensive to POC
Old 12-18-2020, 07:58 AM   #4125
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

This is the part where I neg rep you and prove you right, isn't it?
I can confidently repeat that you do not know shit about me.

And I write too!
Old 12-18-2020, 08:10 AM   #4126
Green Arrow
BANNED

Phlip you're not seeing the big picture.

Its all fun while you and the elite members get to run the table. Create the rules for now and be subjugated later.
Old 12-18-2020, 08:45 AM   #4127
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Quote:
Stop being an rigging sympathizer, and don't act so smug. You love it, the power to impose rules on brown people or people of other beliefs than your own. And get rid of your blackface profile img, it?s offensive.
Quote:

And get rid of your blackface img, its racist and extremely offensive to POC

STOP,STOP . I can't work from laughing so much. This level of dumbass is officially the highest one in the thread.

While you are over here grandstanding doing that "white man holding us now" schtick you clearly fail to realize

Phlip is BLACK. That is not black face. That is his face

Old 12-18-2020, 09:18 AM   #4128
Green Arrow
BANNED

Whats with the mods wanting to insult POC’s? Cant hide the racism long enough huh? Your party has a long history implying POC’s lack general intelligence.
Old 12-18-2020, 10:07 AM   #4129
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Being American is understanding what we have by way of negative rights, and that's about it. We're rarely civil when it comes to political discourse (we have a long, proud tradition of threatening to kill those we disagree with and occasionally killing those we disagree with, and hey, hey... we've even had a civil war!) and we do our damnedest to stay just below surface-level when we discuss corrective actions.

It would be very *gasp* progressive of us to discuss how to pull ourselves out of the doldrums we're in and figure out how the fuck to increase quality of life for all Americans because this ain't it.

Democrats and Republicans are destroying this country. The two-party system has done damn-near irreparable harm and will reach the point of irreparable soon.

By the way, to Phlip's point, fascism is literally defined as, "a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition."
Old 12-18-2020, 10:15 AM   #4130
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Quote:
^^^It?s nice that you are civil and wanting to have an actual logical debate as a conservative.
The way that is said is actually a bit condescending. I am sure you meant nothing by it, but still want to point it out. If the statement was replaced with liberal I am sure many wouldn't like it. No one likes to generalize.

I do not believe in anyway period. My beliefs and views are superior to anyone else's. Nor would I put someone down for theirs.

Quote:
I would also love to know what S13@fullBoost position is on that same statement..
Yes I do believe systemic racism is real. Its gotten better in my opinion but still exists today sadly. Prejudices is something I believe the human race will never fully evolve from.

I am originally from Lebanon & my name is Hasan. In the early 2000's to current, I certainly felt the hate against Arabs. It has definitely tapered down in the past ten years.

African Americans & Latinos suffer the most in my opinion in America with this problem. Here is where what I am about to say is going to get very controversial.

Yes the system has certainly done its part over our history. I am a supporter of law enforcement, but I also know that there are many officers nation wide who have stained the thin blue line. Who act differently depending on what race they are dealing with. Assuming you are a criminal because you are a person of color. I have had this discussion with a peace officer & his response was "We act based on statistics, I know who I am more likely to have a physical altercation with so we take extra precautions."

IMO not okay not one bit. Everyone deserves to be treated the same with respect and dignity, unless you show good reason that will not work.

Now I said I was going to get controversial here it is.

The system is one half of the problem, the other half is the community's.

Allow me to give an example. You have a young African American kid who is going to school & doing extremely well. He is well dressed with a exquisite vocabulary. Well his peers start to clown on him. "why you acting white foo" "why are pants up so high ?" "Fuck home work lets go hang"

This right here is a problem. Why do you get picked on for trying to educate your self? Most people will not say it but the communities also need to work on them self's in conjunction with America as whole getting its act together & treating everyone the same. With dignity & respect.
Old 12-18-2020, 10:16 AM   #4131
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Whats with the mods wanting to insult POC?s? Cant hide the racism long enough huh? Your party has a long history implying POC?s lack general intelligence.

What's with you wanting to throw around you a minority? Who gives a fuck? Like honestly. I'm black yet you don't see me POCing all over the place. Color me shock, a race obsessed right winger.

Ps. I am an intendent. I vote for both democrats and republicans.
Old 12-18-2020, 10:18 AM   #4132
Green Arrow
BANNED

"........headed by a dictatorial leader( lib mods), severe economic and social regimentation( neg rep) , and forcible suppression of opposition (unable to give rep points to others)."

I REST MY CASE
Old 12-18-2020, 10:57 AM   #4133
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Quote:
"........headed by a dictatorial leader( lib mods), severe economic and social regimentation( neg rep) , and forcible suppression of opposition (unable to give rep points to others)."

I REST MY CASE
Very tasteful signature
Old 12-18-2020, 11:46 AM   #4134
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
Does that answer your question?
You rather bulldozed through my point to reenforce the problem. We're all Americans and the goal should be providing the best possible outcomes to Americans. No one can claim that's what's been happening in good faith.

People are hitching themselves and their self worth to the success or failure of two private organizations vying for power, and that is fucking stupid. They aren't political sides or social factions. They are usurpers of our shared power and authority in a democracy. All this obstructionism and bellyaching from Congressional Republicans doesn't actually help those married to the identity.

The Democrats are only marginally better here and the silver lining is the younger more progressive members are far more transparent and consistent.
Old 12-18-2020, 11:47 AM   #4135
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
The biggest problem with politics in America is the the need to apply a president which aligns to red or blue (sorry green party is useless).

Metropolitan areas align to blue because they are so densely populated.

Rural areas align to red because they tend to be trade workers, and are spread out.

Two completely different ways of life will yield two completely different thoughts on how life should be led. In San Francisco, nobody is scared of, "Mexicans taking their jobs". Because nobody is.

But in North Dakota, someone can very well be scared of someone stealing their job, because it's a reality.
Old 12-18-2020, 11:48 AM   #4136
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

To be 100% clear here, when I say Democrats or Republicans I'm talking about elected and appointed people and not voters.
Old 12-18-2020, 11:55 AM   #4137
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
The biggest problem with politics in America is the the need to apply a president which aligns to red or blue (sorry green party is useless).

Metropolitan areas align to blue because they are so densely populated.

Rural areas align to red because they tend to be trade workers, and are spread out.

Two completely different ways of life will yield two completely different thoughts on how life should be led. In San Francisco, nobody is scared of, "Mexicans taking their jobs". Because nobody is.

But in North Dakota, someone can very well be scared of someone stealing their job, because it's a reality.
Old 12-18-2020, 12:05 PM   #4138
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Unionized labor used to be the backbone of the Democratic Party. The party and labor has never recovered from the slow death of unions.
Old 12-18-2020, 02:28 PM   #4139
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Shoutout to zilvia for breaking and posting my comment twice.

With that said, welcome to North Korea, Mr. Arrow. Don't try to leave us.
Old 12-18-2020, 03:43 PM   #4140
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:

I REST MY CASE
HE RESTS HIS CASE EVERYBODY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXinJIvpPOo

Dictators don't allow dissent, and brutally punish those who would speak against them. I don't give a fuck what your opinion is or how it differs from mine, so long as you can argue it in a reasonable and respectful manner. I despise echo chambers and the bullshit that bubbles up from them and see such environments as antithetical to progress. IF this place was as you describe, you'd just be permabanned from the moment you posted a dissenting opinion.

This just in - the stewards of the Oppression Olympics have disqualified you based on that nonsense comment.

Quote:
severe economic and social regimentation( neg rep) , and forcible suppression of opposition (unable to give rep points to others)."
Get mad at whomever came up with that plugin (assuming it's not a part of vBulletin). All it ever was intended for was community policing. Valued members of the community get recognized, and trolls get called out. Economics have exactly fuckall to do with that system too, but nice try pard.
Also, it's not like it's an organized thing. There's no rep brigading subreddit for leftists, liberals, commies, libertarians, socialists, republicans, alt-right, qanon, etc. If you want to spin conspiracy theories, start an new LOUD NOISES thread.

Quote:
Unionized labor used to be the backbone of the Democratic Party. The party and labor has never recovered from the slow death of unions.
Agreed. My union is almost completely toothless. We don't even have the ability to strike (without jumping through so many hoops to please both the government and the company).
Closed Thread