Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2020, 08:54 PM   #1411
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
This is funny....cause its posted by a cuck
Numbers are numbers my guy
Old 08-31-2020, 09:06 PM   #1412
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
But its okay to riot, loot and burn down cities......
I mean, some people riot and loot over something as frivolous as their team winning a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
And idgaf about those who burn loot and murder. Parasites who have no idea the sacrifice it took to build those private businesses they destroyed from the ground up. You're not protected by the rules if you don't play by the rules. The funniest shit is when shit really hits the fan and they go crying for the police Two less useless idiots in our society.[/img]
Sorry, nobody cares who you do/don't care about. That isn't how the law works. And yes, all people are protected by the rules. That is why they are rules, also known as "laws".
Old 08-31-2020, 09:07 PM   #1413
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Dude also thinks it's okay for a kid to be break the law and it's okay.
Lets just put it this way, sir, lmao
Old 08-31-2020, 09:09 PM   #1414
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
It's called morals, principles and ethics. Something most people don't have anymore.
Quote:
Lol dude thinks Jesus was white.

Dude also thinks it's okay for a kid to be break the law and it's okay.
Quote:
But its okay to riot, loot and burn down cities......
Like I literally posted this just a few steps up...

Old 08-31-2020, 09:11 PM   #1415
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I mean, some people riot and loot over something as frivolous as their team winning a game.
And what? You think I wouldn't support them getting laid the fuck out if they chased some dude down the street trying to fuck him up cause he was wearing the other teams colors?
Old 08-31-2020, 09:12 PM   #1416
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
lol, dude thinks it's ok to riot and loot over a stupid fucking team
Old 08-31-2020, 09:18 PM   #1417
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I prefer to write my memes out using words.
Yeah.... Left can't meme.

Old 08-31-2020, 09:24 PM   #1418
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
So you're saying all black people beat their baby mamas?

1. Tazers can be hit or miss in terms of working depending on clothing and aim by the officer.

2. If someone was doing nothing against the law and treated like a criminal, they have every right to be agitated when treated like one.

3. Why are their guns drawn in the first place?
3.1 Stop or we'll shoot should be if the officers livers are in danger. Yes, perceived danger is subjective. But many of the happenings are when there is situations of no imminent danger at hand.
So you are completely fucking ignorant to the facts of case and yet are supporting riots and looting because you think the police are racist...

Funny, the commies are the ones that create Twitter mobs to dox and ruin people's lives because 20 years ago they made a racist tweet...
Old 08-31-2020, 09:25 PM   #1419
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Numbers are numbers my guy
Ruh roh, here we go again
Old 08-31-2020, 09:25 PM   #1420
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
And what? You think I wouldn't support them getting laid the fuck out if they chased some dude down the street trying to fuck him up cause he was wearing the other teams colors?
Don't forget, Rittenhouse has been crossed up on the wrong side of the legal system multiple times. As well, he committed physical assault against a female.

Are you in support of Rittenhouse being gunned down?
Old 08-31-2020, 09:26 PM   #1421
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
If your bucket list includes killing people, you're a murderer. Might as well immortalize Hitler and Stalin while you're at it...
Old 08-31-2020, 09:29 PM   #1422
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
If your bucket list includes killing people, you're a murderer. Might as well immortalize Hitler and Stalin while you're at it...
Killing commies isnt the same as killing people though
Old 08-31-2020, 09:29 PM   #1423
Corbic
Post Whore!

Old 08-31-2020, 09:30 PM   #1424
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
So you are completely fucking ignorant to the facts of case and yet are supporting riots and looting because you think the police are racist...
Can you address the rest of the points I made?

Can you point out where I said I was in support of the riots?

Can you point out where I said I was in support of the looting?

Can you point out where I said police were racist? The whole BLM thing isn't about blacks vs white. It's about addressing police brutality - this goes for all walks of life under the sun.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:32 PM   #1425
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Just ask Rafal Gan-Ganowicz.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:33 PM   #1426
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Can you point out where I said police were racist? The whole BLM thing isn't about blacks vs white. It's about addressing police brutality - this goes for all walks of life under the sun.
Actually it's about communism. Go check their page out.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:34 PM   #1427
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
The whole BLM thing isn't about blacks vs white. It's about addressing police brutality - this goes for all walks of life under the sun.
Sure thing

Old 08-31-2020, 09:34 PM   #1428
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Can you please provide a source to the third "quote". I'd like to read it in full.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:36 PM   #1429
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Don't forget, Rittenhouse has been crossed up on the wrong side of the legal system multiple times. As well, he committed physical assault against a female.

Are you in support of Rittenhouse being gunned down?
Congrats on buying into communist Chinese propaganda...

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1385811...iminal-record/

Better watch out, his Lawyer is the guy that fisted CNN for $83M in a defamation lawsuit.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:38 PM   #1430
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Nvm found it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor Ted Wheeler - Source - [url
https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/portland-officials-mayor-ted-wheeler-press-conference-transcript-on-protest-shooting][/url]
Mayor Ted Wheeler: (04:38)
What America needs is for you to be stopped so that we can come back together as one America, while recognizing that we must demand that all people, black, brown, white, every color from every political persuasion pull together and hold all people accountable in stopping racism and violence. And we together are peaceful again under new leadership that reflects who we really are, we the people of this great nation. President Trump, you bring no peace, you bring no respect to our democracy. You, Mr. President, need to do your job as the leader of this nation, and I, Mr. President, will do my job as the mayor of this city and we will both be held accountable as we should.
Funny, reading this in whole paints a completely different picture than the meme. Go figure.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:40 PM   #1431
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
You know where political differences are worthy of death? In a fascist state.

You guys remember fascists are bad right? I mean despite Fox News and the kookie Anti-AntiFa memes brainwashing you... you know what, nvm, too many trigger words in this paragraph for any of you to have a rational response or realize the hypocrisy.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:42 PM   #1432
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Nvm found it.

Funny, reading this in whole paints a completely different picture than the meme. Go figure.
https://news.yahoo.com/portland-mayo...061845886.html

Not sure how.

He's a fucking idiot who has let HIS city lapse into anarchy.

Mind you, any instances of discrimination, racism, police brutality fall solely on his and his fellow cutie managers shoulders. Seattle is a DNC/Leftist strong hold... So not sure how Trump created this situation.

Remember, appeasing these animals will only embolden them, their goal is Communism.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:42 PM   #1433
zombiewolf513
BANNED

"Lets all pull together, execute random white people, then blame trump for it."

Yeah changed my mind.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:43 PM   #1434
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:

You guys remember fascists are bad right? I mean despite Fox News and the kookie Anti-AntiFa memes brainwashing you... you know what, nvm, too many trigger words in this paragraph for any of you to have a rational response or realize the hypocrisy.
yeah it wasnt antifa personally threatening my life with ak's or burning down neighborhoods or trying to kill kids, it was the memes that convinced me theyre evil subhuman pieces of shit
Old 08-31-2020, 09:44 PM   #1435
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Congrats on buying into communist Chinese propaganda...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tofi32OFgk
In b4 you say it wasn't him.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:46 PM   #1436
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
https://news.yahoo.com/portland-mayo...061845886.html

Not sure how.

He's a fucking idiot who has let HIS city lapse into anarchy.

Mind you, any instances of discrimination, racism, police brutality fall solely on his and his fellow cutie managers shoulders. Seattle is a DNC/Leftist strong hold... So not sure how Trump created this situation.

Remember, appeasing these animals will only embolden them, their goal is Communism.
Anarchy? Multiple individuals living there were laughing to me about how the media was hyping the situation up.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:46 PM   #1437
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tofi32OFgk
In b4 you say it wasn't him.
and your proof it is other than heresay? Burdens on you 'homie'
Old 08-31-2020, 09:46 PM   #1438
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Let's just be clear... Fascism killed roughly 5-17 million in the 20th Century. Communism killed 100-120 million.... And has killed over 3 million in the 21st century.

Nobody on the "Right" is advocating for Fascism.

However, we have mobs burning, murdering and looting cities all across America advocating for Communism.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:47 PM   #1439
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Anarchy? Multiple individuals living there were laughing to me about how the media was hyping the situation up.
Met a couple who just moved to AZ because of how much fucker is going on there.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:50 PM   #1440
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Isn't it so convenient how Trump supporters generalize all protesters as being looters and rioters but will never use your same logic of generalization to judge that of the police, judicial system, racist police chiefs etc..

You pick and choose what's convenient to you and when... Then are quick to share clip art like its doing anything useful.

The reality is alot of Trump supporters have all ultimately benefited from the racism and disparagement of minorities for literally hundreds of years. You guys are behind trump because you are proud of what he represents...

Lies, Memes, Distraction, Division, just too name a few.

He is an enabler, and someone that will keep the divide strong someone that will side with wrong to preserve his image and his cores racists beliefs.

Everyone sees right through you all.

Again the policing in this country of minorities is a problem.

Racism in this country is a problem.

That is not a political statement, it is a reality^

------------------------------------------------------

And before you generalize for me. Let me tell you directly.

I don't hate the police, I hate bad cops, I don't hate the justice system, I hate racist lawyers, judges and anyone else that sets the bar uneven based on race. I am not a democrat, I am not a republican- I only vote for the best choice available and vote based on their performance and how I feel as a citizen under there term.

I also found it so funny that you trump supporters are quick to insult me and call me all these names but never once did i insult you, doesn't make you look any better but that's just it.... I think you guys think you are really doing something... It must make you feel tall to put others down or namecall as if were kids and im a child below you... Funny how you guys did that, says alot about who you are as people, no surprise really after you leader does this on a daily basis.