Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 07-17-2003, 05:19 PM   #1
BORNGEARHEAD

Trader Rating: (0)
BORNGEARHEAD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Official Wisconsin Nissan/Infiniti Meet Part 2!!!!

There is going to be a Wisconsin Nissan/Infinit Meet in Oconomowoc Sunday August 17th at Roosevelt Park. The first Meet was a huge success and should be bigger and better this time around. If you didn't make it last time, you missed out. There are no other scheduled events, that I know of, on this date and school will not have started yet. Everybody should be able to make it. Tell everybody you know with a Nissan/Infiniti. It will be another cookout, so bring something to throw on the grill and something to pass. It is halfway between Madison and Milwaukee. Illinois folks are sure to come also.

The directions:
On Interstate 94, take the Dousman/Oconomowoc exit (exit 282) (Hwy67/Summit Ave.) into Oconomowoc. Take that 2.5 miles and turn left onto Forest St., which is the next left after the Hospital. At the end of Forest(0.5 mi.) is Roosevelt Park. I will post a map on how to get to the park soon.
Time: 11:00am to ?

If you are planning on attending, reply.
BORNGEARHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2003, 06:19 PM   #2
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Any pics from the last meet, might be interested in coming up there. Is madison north or sout of milwaukee?

You should tell the 240 people to come out to our meet this sunday.

Or when the next nissan meet comes around you guys could come out to that.
Old 07-17-2003, 06:57 PM   #3
BORNGEARHEAD

Here are the pics from the last Meet. There was a quite of few people from Chicago that came up. I have a feeling that it will be a lot bigger yet this next time. All the pics in this album are from the Meet:

http://www.milwaukeesportcompactworl...view_album.php

There is a group of us that have come down to Chicago area for Meets. We've been to Busse Woods and Hooters in Schaumburg. Hope you make it. Bring your Nissan/Infiniti friends with. I'm sure when you leave the Meet there will be other people from Chicago that you can caravan back with. There will be 2 240sx dets there for sure.
Old 07-18-2003, 09:58 AM   #4
Warwick5s
Zilvia Junkie

Warwick5s is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm there!

and you live in sun prairie?! that's where i grew up! lived there for 18 years. it's one of the most soul numbing towns i've ever experienced. i get surly just driving through to my parents house.

but if you're ever around the eastside elementary area and see a grey 240sx with gunmetal teardrops or 300zx rims, that's me.
Warwick5s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 02:32 PM   #5
RHDS14
Leaky Injector

RHDS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
I wouldn't mind bringing my 240 down there. From the pics it doesn't look like there are a lot of other moded 240's. Lets try to get some more there, I know they are around. Post if you are coming cuz I don't want to be the only one!
Old 07-18-2003, 02:48 PM   #6
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
I just forgot I'm, gonna be in Wisconsin that weekend, but in Wisconsin Dells with family. So I won't be able to escape that, plus I won't have my car
Old 07-18-2003, 11:56 PM   #7
BORNGEARHEAD

Quote:
Originally posted by RHDS14
I wouldn't mind bringing my 240 down there. From the pics it doesn't look like there are a lot of other moded 240's. Lets try to get some more there, I know they are around. Post if you are coming cuz I don't want to be the only one!
There will be a few more this time around. 2 of them will be sr20det.
Old 07-26-2003, 02:05 PM   #8
BORNGEARHEAD

Anybody from IL./Chicago who are planning on coming to the Meet, there is a big group of Maximas coming up together from www.maxima.org I'm sure you could cruise up with them.
Old 08-08-2003, 10:46 PM   #9
BORNGEARHEAD

Well, 1 more week until the Meet. It's open to anybody who has a Nissan or an Infiniti, whether it's a show car or a stock daily driver. Come out and show your love for your Nissan/Infiniti. If you have any questions at all pm me.

D.J.
Old 08-12-2003, 07:55 PM   #10
BORNGEARHEAD

PLEASE READ!

People Coming From Chicago IL. Area:

There is a caravan coming up from Chicago IL. area to the Meet. They are meeting at the Oasis on Interstate 94 that is right after Route 60.
"Staging time" is 11:30am
Leaving at 12:15-12:30am
From there it is about an hour drive to the Meet. Anybody coming from Chicago area feel free to join the caravan up.

Madison Area People:

There is a caravan, from Madison, meeting at the Sears end of East Towne Mall. East Towne Mall is on East Washington Ave., right off of Interstate 90/94. The caravan will leave Sears at 10am. Feel free.

DIRECTIONS:
On Interstate 94, take the Dousman/Oconomowoc exit(exit282)(hwy67/Summit Ave.) north into Oconomowoc. Take that 2.5 miles and take a left onto Forest St., which is the next left after the Hospital. At the end of Forest St.(0.5 mi.) is Roosevelt Park.

Drive cool in Oconomowoc.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!