Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 08-11-2003, 01:58 PM   #31
adey
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
adey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Don't believe everything itsybitsy says!! She can drift like no other chick I know... she sure beats me when it comes to track and street driving! She'll chase you down and munch on your exhaust tips if you can't stave her off... she'll kiss your plate if you brake too early... she'll nudge your towhook if you don't let her by on the straights! She's got mad skillz yo!
she so
adey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2003, 02:01 PM   #32
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
im glad you guys had a good time. thanks for coming out...
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 02:05 PM   #33
itsybitsy240sxEy
Leaky Injector

itsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to itsybitsy240sxEy
adriel!! stop spreading rumors about me. i swear on chocolate that i'm not that good, or even close. (stop it you silly boy!)

www.PinkGodziRa.com
itsybitsy240sxEy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 02:09 PM   #34
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
hahahahaha
sounds like you all had a great time
i wish i went but im glad i didnt
i spent tons of money on new body parts and a new seat hehehe..
anyways, i'll be at the next one im sure

sounded like a great event w/ good track time and everyone learned something new!

Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 03:51 PM   #35
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
I wasnt paying attn who Casper was.

I think he was next to me right? He was with the R32 and the black 240.

I didn't really watch, The time I didnt run I chilled since I didn't have my crew with me to drive home...

I usually have my crew with me helping me out.

Ill post my vids tonight if I can get it upload.
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 02:53 AM   #36
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally posted by dousan36

sounded like a great event w/ good track time and everyone learned something new!

that's for sure!!!...had tons of track time (even though they did cut our run group short and start us late..lol)..i learned how to initiate drifts A LOT earlier and also practiced 3rd gear drifts for the first time.....such a great time...thanks to everyone again who put it on (Naoki scared me when i was 'called aside'..lol..but he just wanted to meet me...and i thought i was in trouble.. ) and also thanks to all the people who particiapted...everyone was super nice and friendly!!..it was nice to see some of you again and to meet some of you for the first time...

can't wait for the next one...
Old 08-12-2003, 11:29 PM   #37
richardxfeng
Zilvia Addict

richardxfeng is on a distinguished road
is Charlie the guy with a blue s13?
richardxfeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 11:36 PM   #38
itsybitsy240sxEy
Leaky Injector

itsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to itsybitsy240sxEy
yup, that's him. blue s13 coupe w/ a silvia face and (on saturday) a wangan wing.

www.PinkGodziRa.com
itsybitsy240sxEy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 11:37 PM   #39
richardxfeng
Zilvia Addict

o~~so i didn't make mistake this time
Old 08-13-2003, 12:06 AM   #40
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
yes that's me... blue s13. that's my 2nd S13, the last one was lost in a battle with the wall. good to see you alot of people are getting good... i was watching u janet! good job! grip is the basic of drifting. u gotta respect the racing lines before you walk all over it. i dunno if you guys noticed, but i wasn't drifting... i was practicing grip/time attack. if you see me drifting it's because i'm frustrated with my time for that lap. hahahaha.. my way of venting out. oh... and my kidsheart tie rod got bent btw, that's why i was fighting for it in the 2nd session. so now... back to my reliable tein tie rods.

see ya guys!! janet.. keep it up! don't let the pressure of drifting get to you. grip it.. before you drift it.
Old 08-13-2003, 12:11 AM   #41
richardxfeng
Zilvia Addict

hello,Charlie,i am the guy with Mike ,Alex and Antonio.really nice to meet you.
Old 08-13-2003, 04:30 PM   #42
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

hello nice to meet u too.
Old 08-13-2003, 06:42 PM   #43
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
PROPS to everyone who participated in the event, you guys were dope. by the way im brandon "the innocent bystander!"lol
Old 08-14-2003, 01:32 AM   #44
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
anyone got pictures yet??
Old 08-14-2003, 10:46 AM   #45
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally posted by driftheaven
hello nice to meet u too.
Hello, My name is Al. I drive a corolla.

Nice To Meet You Mr. Driftheaven. )=
Old 08-14-2003, 12:04 PM   #46
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

hi al... are you the same al that's gonna give me tires?

where are my tires? c'mon... i need it.. i'm hurting. thanks...
Old 08-14-2003, 12:25 PM   #47
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally posted by driftheaven
hi al... are you the same al that's gonna give me tires?

where are my tires? c'mon... i need it.. i'm hurting. thanks...
Hello Driftheaven-

Im currently looking... Most of them are 19's. Do you have 19's?

When theres 17's mostthe employee takes them. Bastard.

I will update you later Master Dr.Foot Heaven.