Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 07-21-2003, 09:28 AM   #1
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Next Chicago 240 Meet Planning

Ya so to avoid last minute changes, lets try and get a set date, and location early. Then we can arrange whats going on.

Now Matt says his project will be done by the 25th of August (I assume). James and I breifly discussed how it would be better to have a meet in more than a month to give some time for people to know about it, and some time for people to have new things in thier cars.

So right now the 3 dates that I think would work best are :
Sunday August 31st
Sunday September 7th
Sunday September 14th

Battle of the Imports is on September the 14th. I plan on going there, cuz there are going to be a few 240s running (S13 w/ rb26, s13 with rb25, maybe Karl with his Rb26, and a few more 240s). So if anyone wants to go over there with me (both days one day, whatever. Its at Route 66 Raceway in Joliet.

So I would think September 7th is the best day, gives over a month of time for everyone to get things together.

Location, a lot of people liked Leos place, so that is a god option, just next time we should be a little more organized about the parking . And more grills and more food.

Other options are Miami Woods (the original location), Lakefront, Erics place, and any others. Just make a decision soon.

Then after choosing location and date we can discuss whats gonna happen.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2003, 09:53 AM   #2
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
So basically the 21st of september might work best, try and get some warm weather . If anyone else has some suggestions we got plenty of time.

Miami woods sounds fine to me. I am assuming we will do a bbq again. We should try and get a few people to bring tables (or someone to steal tables from the other sections ). But more on all that later.
Old 07-22-2003, 11:19 AM   #3
vrpower

vrpower is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi there! Would Mitsu/DSMers be welcome? I could rally up a couple if so...
vrpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 11:45 AM   #4
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Well we never really turn anyone down on coming. We always have civics . I would say try not to bring a lot of cars, a lot of people is perfectly fine with me, but I just wouldnt like to have the place flooded with dsms. But I guess if its at Miami woods it wouldnt matter, there is plenty of space. I only say this cuz at Leos place parking is somewhat limited. But bring all your friends, as long as they are friendly and if they bring food even betta .
Old 07-23-2003, 08:09 PM   #5
DuffMan
Post Whore!

DuffMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to DuffMan
I think kid just wants to show off the digi cluster and 9000rpm tach to display all his:

MAD "E" POWAH!!!!
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2003, 09:52 PM   #6
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Lol ya the "E" owns . It is now rumbling nicely after the Mad Tyte Y-Pipe Removal. 15 butt dyno hp .

The tach is sitting in my car, but I am thinking of putting it in, and fixing the needle for ya, at least while my guage surround is off.

That way I get to to keep the 9K RPM for a while since no meet for a while .

Next up is make something out of that armrest you gave me . I smell custom cupholders if I can get a hold of some nice parts. Looks like I might be heading out to victory soon in the hunt for nice cupholder
Old 07-24-2003, 02:01 PM   #7
DuffMan
Post Whore!

DuffMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to DuffMan
Sweet. I think my goal is to have a part of mine in the car of, or a part in my car from, every person in the chicago area.
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 03:20 PM   #8
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally posted by DuffMan
Sweet. I think my goal is to have a part of mine in the car of, or a part in my car from, every person in the chicago area.
lol well you can do that if you take Erics advice and start your own brand of strut bars. You got the endlinks , now for the beam, or a cheapo 2x4 .

I'll rock it and say its SDM