Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 12-30-2008, 12:10 AM   #391
ono
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ono is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
can't make it jxn, but some guy pm'd me saying he'd take my spot, so he should be able to take my place. alvin i think his name was. sorry jxn =\
ono is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2008, 12:13 AM   #392
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
why not dude?
we like got you car almost done the other day
Old 12-30-2008, 12:21 AM   #393
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
who can do fiberglass work??

My bumper caught a speed bump and pulled the over fender too hard, breaking that shit from the top of the wheel to almost the top of the fender.

i filed a report at the parking garage, but i wanna fix it ASAP.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:26 AM   #394
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
dude eric but the bondo fiber glass repair kit and follow the instructions lol
I did that and fixed my bumper it was easy..but it didn't last I hit a cone a broke it after a week
Old 12-30-2008, 01:55 AM   #395
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
rofl devin fails again ahahhahaha

can you really file complaints for that? what could happen?

hahah

very curious!! because if something happens to my crap which it probably will id like to complain haha.

OH crazy OT story!

driving down the road tonight, car on my left, car on my right, HUGE opossum in the middle of the road, car is SLAMMED! uh oh...

the only possible way that worked i believe is the possum went through the whole in my silvia bumper because my lip was still perfectly there hahah

oh wow
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:03 AM   #396
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
i got somethin for you big boys this event!!! hopefully i have time to put everything back together though since i'm working every damn day this week.

hopefully enough to keep up with chow's fc in the straightaway!!! (cuz ur damn car smokes mine) watch out chow chow!!! lolol
Old 12-30-2008, 02:04 AM   #397
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
My car is running!!!

And...it's running awesome. No bogging, no lagging. Just smooth crisp acceleration.

Not only that...but...it actually starts the first try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so amazed. My new car will be at this event!!!!
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:09 AM   #398
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
i got somethin for you big boys this event!!! hopefully i have time to put everything back together though since i'm working every damn day this week.

hopefully enough to keep up with chow's fc in the straightaway!!! (cuz ur damn car smokes mine) watch out chow chow!!! lolol
hey no fair! my turbo is still stock!!! lol, i want a bigger one now
Old 12-30-2008, 02:27 AM   #399
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Sooo, fiber glass repair kit for me. Ithink im gonna put a strip of metal on the backside too. Its super thin.

I broke it on the speed bump in the parking garage of the Target on the corner of Labrea and Santa Monica.
I went to thier office and told them the speed bumps broke it.
i told them my car is just above legal ride hieght but that the speedbumps are a rubber compound and very tall.
i told them that they are not California DOT approved, they are made by a private company and don't actually adhear to any laws on hieght. and i told them there are no warning signs about them. i also told them that my car clears California speedbumps.
i filled out a report, they took pics.
We will see. I think i have a telephone interview with the peeps in the next 2 days.
hopefully.

Chuck got a T28 ?

apparently the RB expert couldn't do what a dude named Juan did in nothing flat.
Congrads Karl.

John is tired of his size and,.....Oh, sorry,........we are talking about a Bigger Turbo. oops!
Old 12-30-2008, 02:37 AM   #400
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Sooo, fiber glass repair kit for me. Ithink im gonna put a strip of metal on the backside too. Its super thin.

I broke it on the speed bump in the parking garage of the Target on the corner of Labrea and Santa Monica.
i told them my car is just above legal ride hieght but that the speedbumps are a rubber compound and very tall.
i told them that they are not California DOT approved, they are made by a private company and don't actually adhear to any laws on hieght. and i told them there are no warning signs about them. i also told them that my car clears California speedbumps.
We will see. I think i have a telephone interview with the peeps in the next 2 days.
hopefully.

Chuck got a T28 ?

apparently the RB expert couldn't do what a dude named Juan did in nothing flat.
Congrads Karl.

John is tired of his size and,.....Oh, sorry,........we are talking about a Bigger Turbo. oops!

wow, i want to hear the results from this.

event in 5 days, and i gotta swap out my trans =[, let me borrow some tools anyone? xD
Old 12-30-2008, 03:45 AM   #401
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
hey no fair! my turbo is still stock!!! lol, i want a bigger one now
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post

hopefully.

Chuck got a T28 ?

Congrads Karl.

wow eric, that fucking SUCKS. Hopefully they'll help you out and reimburse you. Any pics of the massive speed bumps? i wanna see these monsters.
KARRLLLL omg this is ridiculous. don't drive ur car til the event, because with your luck, as soon as you drive it, something will go wrong!! lol

eric's on the dot. i'm having my t25 rebuilt and machined to house an HKS t28 turbine wheel. CANNOT WAIT.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:34 AM   #402
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
looking good guys!
Old 12-30-2008, 09:54 AM   #403
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
My car is running!!!

And...it's running awesome. No bogging, no lagging. Just smooth crisp acceleration.

Is it too good to be true? Is Karl Wasabi finally gonna drift his own car?

I have to witness this!
Old 12-30-2008, 10:14 AM   #404
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Yaaay, getting my car back in about an hour. Time for alignment and fluid changes and I am good to go. I feel like crashing something.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:04 AM   #405
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Yaaay, getting my car back in about an hour. Time for alignment and fluid changes and I am good to go. I feel like crashing something.
better not be me
Old 12-30-2008, 11:38 AM   #406
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

ya dude don't crash into the beautiful green rolla lol
Old 12-30-2008, 11:39 AM   #407
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Im crashing that JDM Booger, payback biatch!
Old 12-30-2008, 12:18 PM   #408
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
My car is running!!!

sweet!~!~! was it the timing?
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:23 PM   #409
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

hey who want to help me and charlie change a tranny? He needs some tools to do it. Call me or Charlie if you can help.

O and anther thing. Do you think that a tranny will fit in a 760LI? I think it will rite? or is it gonna be too tall?
Old 12-30-2008, 12:47 PM   #410
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
looks like i'll be joining you guys on the 3rd, hahahaha.

i want to try out tandem.. anyone want to let me try it with them? i'd understand if there aren't any takers XD.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 01:01 PM   #411
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

I will play with you Brian, I need someone to crash.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:58 PM   #412
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Here is the link to the Fiberglass damage thread.

http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/231948...tal-brace.html
Old 12-30-2008, 10:50 PM   #413
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
dont use metal, just fiberglass clotch and resin. metal wont do anything to help. that fender is made out of mat (fiberglass chop) use cloth (woven) its much stronger and lighter.

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:15 PM   #414
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Hey Mike we going to team tandem practice on sat?
Old 12-30-2008, 11:23 PM   #415
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
ok who is leaving the morning of the event and wants to caravan form SoCal?
PacificDrift_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:32 PM   #416
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hi guyys.... i still need a ka radiator. can someone let me borrow one, lol.
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:38 PM   #417
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
hi guyys.... i still need a ka radiator. can someone let me borrow one, lol.
hit up devin!
Old 12-31-2008, 12:30 AM   #418
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Just got the day off, so I will be filming and shooting pictures all day.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:36 AM   #419
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
fuck yeah, ripped that sorry ass tranny off the car, now i gotta wait till store opens for a new throwout bearing =[
Old 12-31-2008, 12:44 AM   #420
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
My car is running!!!

Awesome news man! Can't wait to run tandem with you.

Check it out guys.
My 24th birthday!
http://socal-drift.com/forum/showthr...0775#post20775

Last edited by foreverdark; 12-31-2008 at 01:19 AM..
foreverdark is offline   Reply With Quote