Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-18-2004, 08:32 PM   #1
01SaturnL200
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
01SaturnL200 is making a name for him/her self01SaturnL200 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 01SaturnL200 Send a message via Yahoo to 01SaturnL200
what would you do?

ok as most of u know i currently own a saturn, i also own a 89 240sx FB, well i did, cause i sold it for $125 cause the price to fix it was toooo high. anyways, my friend just bought a 90 240sx coupe. well i want to get another 240. here is teh problem. my uncle has a 93 240sx COUPE that he said he would sell me for 2000. its got 64xxx miles on it and has been in his garage for the past year. i told my best friend about this and he got really pissed off. i wanna get it cause i know its in perfect shape, but i dont wanna piss him off. what would u do?
01SaturnL200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2004, 08:36 PM   #2
PinkPanther
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
PinkPanther is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PinkPanther
KA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01SaturnL200
ok as most of u know i currently own a saturn, i also own a 89 240sx FB, well i did, cause i sold it for $125 cause the price to fix it was toooo high. anyways, my friend just bought a 90 240sx coupe. well i want to get another 240. here is teh problem. my uncle has a 93 240sx COUPE that he said he would sell me for 2000. its got 64xxx miles on it and has been in his garage for the past year. i told my best friend about this and he got really pissed off. i wanna get it cause i know its in perfect shape, but i dont wanna piss him off. what would u do?
Dude, don't pass up that 240; your friend will get over it.
PinkPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 08:39 PM   #3
machoonthetop
Zilvia Member

machoonthetop is making a name for him/her selfmachoonthetop is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to machoonthetop
why is your friend pissed off? is he mad because you didnt tell him about the 93 coupe your uncle is selling b4 he bought his 90 coupe? does he not want you to have the same car as him? you need to explain your situation in more detail.
machoonthetop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 08:40 PM   #4
BSPerformance
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
BSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-knownBSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-knownBSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BSPerformance
woopdi doo ull have the same car my friend might b gettin a 240sx FB like mine i could care less i think its pretty kool... some friendly compition
Old 11-18-2004, 08:41 PM   #5
s14falcon
Zilvia Junkie

s14falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
That shouldnt piss him off, theres plenty of people on here who are friends and all drive 240s. And that 240 your uncle has sounds like its in great shape, shit, 64k is less than mine had. I would definatley go for it, I think its cool personally to have friends that i can talk to 240s about and all. Even if your friend is pissed, like pinkanther said, hell get over it, its just a car in the end.

Besides, you had your other one before him anyway, he says oemthign you jsut throw that one out and its over, if he actually wants to argue about who had one first.
s14falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 08:44 PM   #6
fastbacchris
Zilvia Junkie

fastbacchris is an unknown quantity at this point
i wouldnt care whos mad for a mint 240! do the right thing and take care of that baby
fastbacchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 08:53 PM   #7
CoasTek240
Post Whore!

CoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CoasTek240
dont pass that up, if you do, pm me and ill buy it as early as now....$2000 for a garage kept 240 coupe, with 64K on it.. .damn.
CoasTek240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 08:57 PM   #8
240Stilo
Junkie

240Stilo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 240Stilo
WHYYYYYYYYYY!? Your friend is a freaking idiot if he gets mad over something small like this and will most likely fail at life if he doesn't realize it. You on the other hand need to stop caring about an idiots feelings and slap the stupid out of him.
Old 11-18-2004, 09:01 PM   #9
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
i'd knock my friend out to buy a car like that
MakotoS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 09:04 PM   #10
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
yeah, just kick his ass and buy it anyways...then run him over in it face
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 09:08 PM   #11
97DubTruck
Zilvia Junkie

97DubTruck is making a name for him/her self97DubTruck is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPerformance
woopdi doo ull have the same car my friend might b gettin a 240sx FB like mine i could care less i think its pretty kool... some friendly compition
Except his friends has a broke ass 90 sohc that he paid a hundred bucks for and he's getting a mint 93 coupe with 64k on it. If this were a competetion i think the coupe wins.

Yeah 2 grand sell the saturn,dump a load of cash in the 240, and rock the coupe.
97DubTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 09:27 PM   #12
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
I dont think thats a friend whenever they get mad you have the same thing they have... hell i wont even care then cuz i wont even consider them a friend... hell sounds like a wife instead of a friend in my opinion
Old 11-18-2004, 09:53 PM   #13
01SaturnL200

01SaturnL200 is making a name for him/her self01SaturnL200 is making a name for him/her self
thanks for the reply, well he told me that it was "uncool" to have the same car. and that he got his first and dont get the same car, like i am coping him. he's like im doin the s13 conversion blah blah blah. i dont care about the s13 conversion and all, i personally love the HB's better, but i figured this was a hell of a deal. anybody wanna trade it for a 91+ hb :-P
Old 11-18-2004, 10:02 PM   #14
statik
Zilvia FREAK!

statik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to statik Send a message via MSN to statik
do NOT pass that up, me and my friend had the same car(Subaru impreza RS) and his brother had it too, it was fun to drive around together and we all bought different parts so it was nice to see how they all compared. Your friend is just JEALOUS, plain and simple.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:08 PM   #15
01SaturnL200

ya but i dont wanna lose a friend ship over a car, ya know
Old 11-18-2004, 10:22 PM   #16
statik
Zilvia FREAK!

statik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to statik Send a message via MSN to statik
i dunno, your friend sounds nuts, your call
Old 11-18-2004, 10:24 PM   #17
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
If he really does get pissed about you buying that car, screw him. What's next? Would he get mad if he had a girlfriend, and then you started dating a girl? If he's that petty, why would you want to hang out with him? Besides, it sounds like you had a 240 before him, so just remind him next time he bitches about it.
axiomatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 10:28 PM   #18
s13driver
Zilvia Addict

s13driver is an unknown quantity at this point
i got a solution for you and your friend wont piss off at you tho.. just gimme that car and we both happy

seriously tho, there is no point for your friend to be piss off. 1st is your uncle's car, he can sell it to whoever he wants. and the price, he can sell it to you for 2k, maybe more when he is selling to your friend. and lastly if he really does piss off then just find another friend, you don't need him.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:53 PM   #19
driftyour40
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
driftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I say, buy the car and trade in your friend on the newer cooler model. My friend has a 96 and I have a 95. Imo its so muck better to have someone w/ the same car that you can chill with. We do all sorts of mods on our cars together, and then we both test drive it to see how it feels. If the other one was to get the same part, we already know what it's going to feel like. So its helpfull like that, and you always have some one to help you work on your car. Witch is nice.
driftyour40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 11:32 PM   #20
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ask your uncle to borrow it for a while and see how your friends react, tell him u bought it already too
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 12:01 AM   #21
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Dude your friend is no friend but just an idiot,Get the fucken coupe i love those cars are sick looking....Even stock..me And my boss got the same car 89 hatchback but his is a 91 Auto and mine has sr20det with 360hp to the wheels i had mine frist i still dont care nore does he .....Friend like that gets a kick in the head for shit like that over here in Los Angeles
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 11:38 AM   #22
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
if you really like HB's then get the car and spread the news that your willing for a trade and i bet you will find a HB later on. who knows maybe you will like the coupe after a while... but a friendship gone bad just because of a car... GAY... now if u wrecked his/her car thats a different deal... Get the coupe and later on if you find a HB you like then trade it or whatever but a 240 is always better than a saturn
Old 11-19-2004, 12:27 PM   #23
sykikchimp
WOW addicted

sykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to sykikchimp
That's a killer deal on that 240. I would have paid 5g's for the car your uncle wants 2 from. You could buy it, and turn it around for a hefty profit if you wanted.
Old 11-19-2004, 01:21 PM   #24
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
buy it man your friend needs to learn the phrase "better pissed off than pissed on" nuff said
Old 11-19-2004, 02:57 PM   #25
01SaturnL200

i think im gonna get it and sell it for enough to get a good condition HB :-D
Old 11-19-2004, 03:58 PM   #26
90sr
Zilvia Member

90sr is an unknown quantity at this point
yah he needs a good ass kickin for bein all jealous and sh#t, pick up the coupe build the suspension get the s13 front end drop an sr in there call it a day u got a monster drift machine, haha jealousy such a sad thing when it comes to friends, its good to have same cars as your friends as everybody has been saying, start another lil crew round your area. :hammer:
Old 11-19-2004, 05:01 PM   #27
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
i think your friend sounds like he has a raging case of herpes cause that's freaking moronic. none of my friends have ever had cars like mine, so what? its fun to hang with people that actually work on the same exact platform as you, hence the reason for the internet forum thing.\

tell your friend to piss off if his panties get in a wad cause you got a nice car.
MakotoS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 05:16 PM   #28
chokudoriS13
Zilvia FREAK!

chokudoriS13 is making a name for him/her selfchokudoriS13 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to chokudoriS13
Wtf is this "Dear Abby?" Who cares what your friend does? Is he 12? No? Then let him worry about his own shit and you worry about yours. Buy your friend a lollypop and he'll be happy.
Old 11-19-2004, 05:43 PM   #29
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
Your freind needs to get over himself. What the hell is wrong with having the 'same car' you are going to mod them to your own personal tastes anyway. I wish I had freinds with other S13s,damnit. All my nissan freinds roll 200sx's.

If he was a true freind,then he would care for you,and be happy that you found a great deal,and share a common love for the same kind of cars. He wishes he could get that car,but he needs to get over himself. My two nissan freinds aforementioned? One of them has a GA16 powered auto 200sx that he paid 3,500 for. His best freind has a JDM high port swapped into the same body style 200sx,with CAI,exhaust,apex'i suspension...etc,car came with ALL of that and he only paid 1,200. The first dude was happy for him b/c he found such a good deal....of course he wants that car,but ya know?

I understand about not pissing him off,but don't be such a pussy. You can't dictate your life over what people think of you,esspecially people who wish they were in your shoes.

And P.S. How the heck can you go from a nice RWD S-chassis to a FWD econobox saturn?
Ghettokracker71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 09:49 PM   #30
s14falcon
Zilvia Junkie

s14falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01SaturnL200
i think im gonna get it and sell it for enough to get a good condition HB :-D
Hold on, its not ok to have an s13 240sx coupe, but it is ok to have an s13 240sx hatchback? If he honestly is that mad because you have the same bodystyle 240, thats muy loco. whatever, i guessi dont get it, good luck with whatever you do though.
s14falcon is offline   Reply With Quote