Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-06-2009, 10:59 PM   #1231
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
That was my cars decision. I only got like 8 laps in 2 days.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:08 PM   #1232
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
At least Luke showed.

You really have no reason.

Sick?

Seriously? Fucking lame.

All talk. Can't drift from your home bro, I know you have that driving game. It doesn't count though.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #1233
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
At least Luke showed.

You really have no reason.

Sick?

Seriously? Fucking lame.

All talk. Can't drift from your home bro, I know you have that driving game. It doesn't count though.
You really suck at that game. You gotta try NFS:Speed, you'll suck even more.

I will be at the next one. Driving, most likely. I'm verrrrry exciiitte!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:11 AM   #1234
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Your not down to suck right now jeff.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:58 PM   #1235
DRFTxHRD
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
DRFTxHRD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I am gonna try and make the next one to drive i am so upset that i missed this even to watch.
DRFTxHRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #1236
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I'm with John. The next one should be a year from now a week after Irwindale. The weather is great out at the track this time of year and the pros will be able to come out and have some fun as well. Only problem I see is that it's sooooo far away. Maybe an event in the spring would be cool too. I wanna go back to streets so badly.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #1237
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Spring is so hit/miss with good days/bad days compared to fall, but I agree! Spring event would be awesome, even rain would be better than /wrists heat, and fall is waaaay too far away.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 10-07-2009, 11:10 PM   #1238
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I won't be driving an all star bash but the next one I will be there with my car.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:22 PM   #1239
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
one in the spring and one in the fall. Sick.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:38 PM   #1240
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Spring is so hit/miss with good days/bad days compared to fall, but I agree! Spring event would be awesome, even rain would be better than /wrists heat, and fall is waaaay too far away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
one in the spring and one in the fall. Sick.
fall sounds better...my car will be done and tuned

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:20 AM   #1241
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i like july/august

girls aren't as down to get wet and topless in fall or spring i think
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:22 AM   #1242
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
i like july/august

girls aren't as down to get wet and topless in fall or spring i think
very late august...mid sept

Old 10-08-2009, 12:57 AM   #1243
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
ASB2010 is scheduled for late sept or early oct... signed and delivered!

day 1 - streets
day 2 - htm

good enough for camping... better for turbo cars! less cars breaking down = more driving!

first streets drifting is spring 2010! not asb... just a practice day of fun!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:02 AM   #1244
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie@justdrift View Post

day 1 - streets
day 2 - htm

good enough for camping... better for turbo cars! less cars breaking down = more driving!

Charlie, in case you didn't know...

... you're the man.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:34 AM   #1245
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie@justdrift View Post

day 1 - streets
day 2 - htm

FUCKING NICE!!! now...how about a thread to whore out...

Old 10-08-2009, 11:40 AM   #1246
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Charlie, in case you didn't know...

... you're the man.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:17 PM   #1247
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Anyone know what happened to the video of the chase cams they setup on HTM day 2?
Old 02-20-2010, 07:26 PM   #1248
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
Anyone know what happened to the video of the chase cams they setup on HTM day 2?
Never got to see any of it. I think I was in it for a little so I'm dying to see it.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:27 AM   #1249
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
There seems to be so much footage that never surfaces. I just don't get it.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:53 AM   #1250
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
There seems to be so much footage that never surfaces. I just don't get it.
lol... i was wondering where that chase footage was too. i remember, motormavens, speedhunters and topflight was in jason's evo chasing everyone around with the expensive cameras and gopros hanging out. maybe next asb we'll seize all the memory cards and films as they walk out.
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote