Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:39 AM   #121
Audio Puppet
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Audio Puppet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Lol ya that was mike.
Audio Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 10:17 AM   #122
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Charlie and staff members...great job handling business at both events. I would have to say it was fun, but sucked at the same time in the rain. I guess it would have helped if I had windshield wipers for Sat!

White S14 crash?!?! I won't say anything until I see pictures or it didn't happen! LoL

Sunday's event, I would have to say (coming from a noob), HTM is fuck'n intimidating. I wish I had more practice but I had to pass out in the car from mid morning to mid afternoon from getting sick.

Overall I still had a lot of fun and I still have tires left! Thank you very much JustDrift crew!
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:24 AM   #123
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Oilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oilcover
George and John on HTM on Vimeo

me trying to chase down George's beastly LS1 car...haha

MANWOLFS|HotLine|Falken|Exedy|DSTROYR|Factory 83|326power|
Oilcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:55 AM   #124
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
whoa whoa, white s14 got stuck in the barriers? what happened? I'm assuming that white s14 was Mike!
WTF...?!?! Why do you assume that it was me? LoL Do I suck that bad?!

I'm still sticking with :

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiku240sxS14
White S14 crash?!?! I won't say anything until I see pictures or it didn't happen! LoL
BUT I do have to say....karma is a fuck'n bitch!

Oilcover...are you the one with the yellow-ish RX-7?
Old 03-01-2010, 12:02 PM   #125
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Sunday was a lot of fun, got a lot of practice in the r32. Driving RHD isnt bad at all. Thanks Charlie for a great event.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:41 PM   #126
Checowa
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Checowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey guys I got a lot of great photos from this weekend! Make sure you check them out! driftfotos.com

driftfotos.com

If you are interested in purchasing photos from me its only $20 for all the ones I shot of you that day. Email me for details [email protected]

-Larry Chen
Checowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:00 PM   #127
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
wow.. nice water splash shot larry! must have a fast trigger finger. had to get my mom's car washed on my way home.
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:09 PM   #128
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
ya htm was fun. i could only watch this time but next time my shit should be done.
had some great drivers out thr, watching john and george go at it was nuts, man that rx7 has some power.
john hopefuly the problem with ur car isnt something to major, and u can get it up and runninn in time for rd 1. it was good seeing u again, it had been so long

and the guy with the gto, ur the one that always at addams right??Tony?? dude ur gettin way better, great to see ur realy puting effort into uping urs skills. Keep up the good work.

and props to my boy Tiny of corse, out there for his first time making that shit look easy
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #129
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I just want to say thanks to everyone from justdrift. Especially Charlie, Steve, Henry, Mike, Larry, and Jason. Saturday was a blast! ....a water blast lol

Last edited by iROYAL; 03-02-2010 at 10:32 AM..
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #130
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Wow!!! The amount of cars and wide variety of models reminds me of the old days. I have a feeling this year is going to be one of the best ever.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:06 PM   #131
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

Oilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post

Oilcover...are you the one with the yellow-ish RX-7?

yeah that's me!

anyone gonna get some video up?

Old 03-01-2010, 08:07 PM   #132
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
Sunday was awesome!! I hadnt drifted since last summer so it was nice to get back out and driving again. Even with my stock 350 it was a blast!!

Cant wait for Round 1!!
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #133
josea1952

josea1952 is an unknown quantity at this point
Been to a few FD events and thought it was cool, went to this event and got a ride along and thinking Im gonna try and make it out to the balcony to get this started. It was a blast, even the wife wants to try it.

Anyways good event and it was great to spectate, hopefully I'll get to participate. Shit son, that rhymed.
josea1952 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:41 PM   #134
GTOdrift
Leaky Injector

GTOdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah... that was me... Thanks man it was a fun day, I was sooo exhausted, that course is sik.. Takes alot out of u, just taking it one day at a time... gettin ready for TopDrift.... Shout out to Charlie... u Da man..
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrifter20 View Post
ya htm was fun. i could only watch this time but next time my shit should be done.
had some great drivers out thr, watching john and george go at it was nuts, man that rx7 has some power.
john hopefuly the problem with ur car isnt something to major, and u can get it up and runninn in time for rd 1. it was good seeing u again, it had been so long

and the guy with the gto, ur the one that always at addams right??Tony?? dude ur gettin way better, great to see ur realy puting effort into uping urs skills. Keep up the good work.

and props to my boy Tiny of corse, out there for his first time making that shit look easy
GTOdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:49 PM   #135
Ryu8200
Leaky Injector

Ryu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Ryu8200
Quote:
Originally Posted by iROYAL View Post
I just want to say thanks to everyone from justdrift. Especially Charlie, Steve, Henry, Mike, Larry, and sorry I forgot your name but I know you had a black o'neal helmet. Saturday was a blast! ....a water blast lol

Here I am finally getting donuts down. Only going left though..
lol I'm the guy with the Black O'neal helmet. Name's Jason Aquino

Great job this weekend. Glad you enjoyed the event
Ryu8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #136
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post
WTF...?!?! Why do you assume that it was me? LoL Do I suck that bad?!

Nah man!!! hahaha I just assumed it was you because I hadn't seen any other person posting in this thread with a white s14.. trust me... after seeing how good you were doing on your 2nd drift event, i was quite impressed. My 2nd drift event, i was spinning out the entire day!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 11:16 PM   #137
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
how did this happen?
Old 03-01-2010, 11:48 PM   #138
Checowa
Zilvia Member

Checowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud of
I'm glad there are so many new names in the local drift scene. There hasn't been this many since I first started shooting Just Drift in 2006!

-Larry Chen
Checowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:02 AM   #139
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
thanks for attending justdrift events everyone! lower than your car prices are off the hook! you'll see more of it, as long as we get your support.
thanks for taking notice about good events, but it was the hard work and dedication of the jd staff that made the day smooth even in the hard pounding rain and slippery track. we tried to be as on time as we can. we actually gained an hour on saturday and 45 minutes on sunday by just keeping it on the dot. so thank you jd staff! jason, mikey whitey, mike bomac, henry, hung, steven, art for all the hard work and everything else!
Old 03-02-2010, 10:19 AM   #140
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94ccord
Nah man!!! hahaha I just assumed it was you because I hadn't seen any other person posting in this thread with a white s14.. trust me... after seeing how good you were doing on your 2nd drift event, i was quite impressed. My 2nd drift event, i was spinning out the entire day!!!
Haha, its all good. If you ain't crashing you ain't learning. yeah that's what I'll keep saying to myself! LoL

Quote:
how did this happen?
Everybody in line was asking the same thing, so I decided to show them how it happened! Courtesy of Larry...

WTF...?!?! is that my exhaust?!

The memories I will have with this car, many more to come!!! LoL

Old 03-02-2010, 10:56 AM   #141
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Quote:
how did this happen? [img]]

There was a pool of water entering into the back by the wall of haybails. If you weren't careful you'd spin out and back into the bails and up you went. But both of the cars that did go into the haybails came right back out with minimal to no damage.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:04 AM   #142
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
how did this happen?
is that a photoshop!?!??!?!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:23 PM   #143
91drftr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Thumbs up

bad -ass event had alot of fun and everythimg went smooth....
track time was great those 30 min sessions at htm felt like an hour... looking forward to making it to top drift....thanks charlie for hooking me up with the 2 spots at the last minute
91drftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:20 PM   #144
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

this is a bad ass picture! i'm semi jealous i don't have this shot...
Old 03-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #145
ZeroNine
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ZeroNine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i had a blast saturday! thanks charlie and the whole JD crew! it was nice meeting all you guys!
ZeroNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:27 AM   #146
GTOdrift
Leaky Injector

GTOdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha.. I luv this pic.... off the hook.... Ohh and I'm in it doesnt hurt..lol
GTOdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:03 PM   #147
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

this thread needs more video..!

Old 03-07-2010, 01:12 AM   #148
ZeroNine
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ZeroNine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
wheres the footage from the gopro camera you mounted to everyones cars?
ZeroNine is offline   Reply With Quote