Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:19 PM   #121
kana721
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
kana721 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kana721
cupcakes are in progress!! chocolate, vanilla and red velvet! they dont look very pretty but ya'll boys are just gonna shove them in your faces anyway! all topped with cream cheese frosting!

ohoh.. and in honor of RAD i had a friend of mine make this..

the Rx looks a little off.. but still an A+ for effort!

can't wait to see all the skill on the tracks tomorrow!

UPDATE: chocholate cupcakes were fail. so i've got only 2 dozen cupcakes to go around.

Last edited by kana721; 01-29-2010 at 11:13 PM..
kana721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2010, 11:16 PM   #122
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
cool beans....

see you guys here. Im at WSIR now!

hahahahaha!

7am beyond buys lunch. lolololololol!

See you guys in a few hours.

[email protected]
ryster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:20 AM   #123
chard06
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
chard06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to chard06
see you guys tomorrow!!! Wohoooo!!!
chard06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:57 AM   #124
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
see you guys in a bit.. im too excited to sleep!!
Old 01-30-2010, 01:13 AM   #125
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Just finished the car and loading. Now I gotta do other stuff. Looks like im not getting any sleep tonight....
Old 01-30-2010, 01:18 AM   #126
lechu84
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
lechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
Just finished the car and loading. Now I gotta do other stuff. Looks like im not getting any sleep tonight....
LoL just finished also. will load in a few hours, i think i need a camper
Old 01-31-2010, 01:17 AM   #127
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
fuu, just got home from work... i'm SOO TIRED! but the event was SUPER FUN! Thanks for everyone that came out! Very nice meeting everyone i met!

btw, i'm sennett. the only black kouki s14 out there
Old 01-31-2010, 10:50 AM   #128
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
^ Yo Sennett...this is Mike white S14, now with a big ass dent in my QP. Damn that shit makes it look ugly! LoL

Thanks for throwing the event, had a blast!
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:56 AM   #129
yeti303
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
yeti303 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
all i can say was first time at balcony and it was badass ! destroyed the track wheel drooping everything
Old 01-31-2010, 02:42 PM   #130
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
soooo much fun today! it was awesome meeting some new faces and having a full day of drifting! great event Ryan! ^____^

awesome event RAD!
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:02 PM   #131
Audio Puppet
Zilvia Member

Audio Puppet is an unknown quantity at this point
Second event ever and I had a blast at this event!!
Audio Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:48 PM   #132
Jayteezzy
Zilvia Addict

Jayteezzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Jayteezzy
first time at the track and that shyt wass dope !!! I got a dent on my QP but it's all goood it didn't stop me from sliding haha thanks to all the RAD staff for all the help and tips and also thanks for towing my car out of the sand when I ran into the mountain and got stuck LOL
Jayteezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:12 PM   #133
chard06
Leaky Injector

great weekend!!! Tired from drifting but worth it. Need to repaint my bumper though! haha
Old 01-31-2010, 09:27 PM   #134
lechu84
Zilvia Junkie

lechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the rough
Doode, 4 blown shock, turbo manifold gasket leak, and ticketed for towing in the far left lane. but loved every minute of it.. awesome event.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:09 AM   #135
chard06
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechu84 View Post
Doode, 4 blown shock, turbo manifold gasket leak, and ticketed for towing in the far left lane. but loved every minute of it.. awesome event.

OUCH! how much is the fine for that ticket???
Old 02-01-2010, 01:26 AM   #136
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post
^ Yo Sennett...this is Mike white S14, now with a big ass dent in my QP. Damn that shit makes it look ugly! LoL

Thanks for throwing the event, had a blast!
Hey Mike! Thanks for letting me drive your car! It felt SUPER SOLID! I love it! Makes me want power + agressive clutch

Don't worry about that dent! It adds character! ahhaa but no, your car was still the cleanest car out there!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeti303 View Post
all i can say was first time at balcony and it was badass ! destroyed the track wheel drooping everything
which car were you driving??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDspeed View Post
soooo much fun today! it was awesome meeting some new faces and having a full day of drifting! great event Ryan! ^____^

awesome event RAD!
It was fun tandeming with you! see you at the next one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayteezzy View Post
first time at the track and that shyt wass dope !!! I got a dent on my QP but it's all goood it didn't stop me from sliding haha thanks to all the RAD staff for all the help and tips and also thanks for towing my car out of the sand when I ran into the mountain and got stuck LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechu84 View Post
dudeee!! what happened??? how do you have 4 blown shocks??
Old 02-01-2010, 08:07 AM   #137
yeti303
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
yeti303 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
Hey Mike! Thanks for letting me drive your car! It felt SUPER SOLID! I love it! Makes me want power + agressive clutch

Don't worry about that dent! It adds character! ahhaa but no, your car was still the cleanest car out there!!!

i was the only guy running no exhaust wheel dropping everything and had the greddy front mount in the front, dark green hatch
Old 02-01-2010, 08:36 AM   #138
lechu84
Zilvia Junkie

lol dont know how much the ticket would be, but i hope its not expensive or it will really set me back. it was right after sand canyon when i passed ryan. what luck right?

i bought my shocks used, and with all the hard driving they finally had enough. the front right was the worst, oil everywhere!!

you mike, nice meeting you man, your car is sweet!! and yuh like sennett said, the dent adds character.. and battle scars are cooooool lol
Old 02-01-2010, 10:41 AM   #139
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Mike! Your car is probably one of my favorite s14s ever! Sad to see that damage.

Carlo that sucks! My throwout bearing is making noise now...
Old 02-01-2010, 10:43 AM   #140
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
^ yo Carlo what was the ticket for? I don't know man, the car WAS looking good! Battles scars are cool and all, BUT damn that dent is a BIG ASS eye sore for me! LoL

Much props to the girl in the other Zenki rock'n the KA! Impressive!

Audio Puppet...are you JR?
Old 02-01-2010, 10:45 AM   #141
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

BigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really nice
where are the pics and vids...?

here's a small one
">

YouTube - Dave@balcony 1/30/2010
Old 02-01-2010, 10:58 AM   #142
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
[quote=Maiku240sxS14;3270014

quote]

thank you. lol, maybe one day i can be gangster and start getting closer to the haybales! lol
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #143
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Dave your SC really makes me want one!

I was the one with this car:

Here are a few pics a friend took:

Old 02-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #144
Jayteezzy
Zilvia Addict

Jayteezzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Jayteezzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post

I was driving the dark blue almost black s13 coupe haha with the Silvia front end I was there both days I was parked right by the entrace to get in the track
Jayteezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:18 AM   #145
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
this was my first time at the track and first time drifting. ryan convinced me to do both days. i spun out a lot because i couldn't seem to get the second turn sometimes even the first. Thanks guys for all your support and help. this was truly a rad experience!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 02:42 PM   #146
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Thank you very much for helping and supporting Drift for Marcelo.

Marcelos family is very thankfull.

Watching us drift made the family's day.

See you guys on our next event.

peace!

[email protected]
ryster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #147
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

David...can you send me any additional pictures of my car, if your friend got any?

I know there were a few photographers out there! I don't get to see what my car looks like when I'm driving, so post some pictures...pleazzzzz LoL
Old 02-01-2010, 09:56 PM   #148
Audio Puppet
Zilvia Member

yup thats me!! you where mike right? white s14 with the mb battles?
Old 02-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #149
Audio Puppet
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post
^ yo Carlo what was the ticket for? I don't know man, the car WAS looking good! Battles scars are cool and all, BUT damn that dent is a BIG ASS eye sore for me! LoL

Audio Puppet...are you JR?
yup thats me!! you where mike right? white s14 with the mb battles?
Old 02-02-2010, 09:30 AM   #150
GTOdrift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
GTOdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
gto any more pics of the GTO???
GTOdrift is offline   Reply With Quote