Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-10-2010, 02:38 PM   #31
adamer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
adamer is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^^^^awesome photographer!
100% Legit pics!
if you are driving, buying pics from larry is a MUST!!!
adamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #32
ZeroNine
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ZeroNine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i signed up the other night for sat. should i be expecting a confirmation email or anything?
ZeroNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:44 PM   #33
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Yes!! I now have sundays off after this week! So, I might be signing up for HTM!
Old 02-12-2010, 01:04 AM   #34
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
sweeeet... see you at htm?

yes you will get confirmation next week.
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:53 AM   #35
Jayteezzy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Jayteezzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jayteezzy
When's the deadline to sign up ??? I wannna do atleast HTM I need to wait till next weekend to see if I get the days off that's why
Jayteezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:53 AM   #36
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayteezzy View Post
When's the deadline to sign up ??? I wannna do atleast HTM I need to wait till next weekend to see if I get the days off that's why
it'll be open for awhile. if the reg is close in our page, it only means it's full capacity. but if it's still open - there's room to play!
Old 02-12-2010, 10:56 AM   #37
Jayteezzy
Zilvia Addict

Jayteezzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Jayteezzy
Awesome I'll pay as soon as I get the notice that Im off forsure that weekend
Jayteezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:07 PM   #38
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
my new car wont be ready in time for this ....hopefuly i can fet it done before round 1
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:51 PM   #39
nissanwithattitude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
nissanwithattitude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Will send payment tonight for sat.. Can't wait I need some track time
nissanwithattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:56 PM   #40
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

spots still available for both days... cool weather + turbo cars = more driffin!
Old 02-17-2010, 05:35 PM   #41
GTOdrift
Leaky Injector

GTOdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
signed up.. cant wait to get some practice in. last time car broke so looking foward to it.. Good tune up b4 comp starts...
GTOdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:08 PM   #42
redsx13
Zilvia Junkie

redsx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
paid in full, htm gona be bomb!!
redsx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:02 PM   #43
daisosasen02
Leaky Injector

daisosasen02 is making his/her stupidity well-knowndaisosasen02 is making his/her stupidity well-knowndaisosasen02 is making his/her stupidity well-knowndaisosasen02 is making his/her stupidity well-knowndaisosasen02 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Anyone mind letting a ex-driver drive? I had my car back in the day but had to sell. Now I want back in but saving my pennies for a new build. I'll spot the person I share their car with a set of rear tires brand fucking new tires for a days worth of driving. A full set for two days.
Any thoughts...takers?
Please let me know PM's ok.
daisosasen02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:59 AM   #44
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Are spots still available for Sat?

Noob question...only drifted a couple of times at the Balcony. MAYBE out of 3 tries I can drift the Balcony, but is Sunday's event at HTM a hard course to drift? What's the layout there? and is it "NOOB" friendly? Or should I just stick with Balcony?

Had a blast at the last event and I still have tires....I WANT IN on Sat? Let me know.
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:41 PM   #45
dirtythirty
Zilvia Junkie

dirtythirty is an unknown quantity at this point
horse thief is pretty challenging, steep elevation changes, pretty technical but soooooooo much fun!
dirtythirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:04 PM   #46
danlandlord
Zilvia Member

danlandlord is an unknown quantity at this point
DJ Dan is all signed up and will be spinning on the wheels of aluminum saturday only......muahaha
danlandlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:54 AM   #47
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post
Are spots still available for Sat?

Noob question...only drifted a couple of times at the Balcony. MAYBE out of 3 tries I can drift the Balcony, but is Sunday's event at HTM a hard course to drift? What's the layout there? and is it "NOOB" friendly? Or should I just stick with Balcony?

Had a blast at the last event and I still have tires....I WANT IN on Sat? Let me know.
it really depends on what you wanna challenge yourself that day. eventually you'll go to htm sooner or later. if you're ready, do it already. if not, balcony is a good start. both days are open still... so just take your pick. we'll have instructors both days anyway.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:38 AM   #48
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Ok ... well maybe one more practice at balcony. lol Payment sent in for Sat!!!
Old 02-23-2010, 01:18 AM   #49
Checowa
Zilvia Member

Checowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamer View Post
^^^^awesome photographer!
100% Legit pics!
if you are driving, buying pics from larry is a MUST!!!
Haha, thanks for the kind words!
Checowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:55 AM   #50
redsx13
Zilvia Junkie

redsx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
working on a rear brake overhaul spicifically for this event, last htm event killed my ebrake. 300zx slotted rotors and hawk pads. cant wait to try um out
redsx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:28 AM   #51
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Saturday is full - reg is close for Saturday. If you sent paypal and you don't see your name here. Please email me. If you sent registration form without paypal or payment and don't see your name here... you won't see your name here. Sunday is still open! for a few more spots.

Drivers list

Saturday
mike fukumoto
James Yoo
Roger Montell
Urien Beltran
Jesse Vargas
Casey Fischer
Jason Fletcher
Chris Petzing
chris flaherty
Hermie J Lopez
pedro lopez
John Jimison
Dolores Robles
Pete Kiriputt
david sissum III
David Briggs
Jesse Munos
Seth Smith
=================
Sunday
William Rogers
Brandon Patterson
Orlando Gomez
Keith Wong
Joon Maeng
philippe abatol
philippe abatol
philippe abatol
tony cisneros
Masashi Motonaga
Boris Marstanovic
John Jimison
Yuri Garcia
Pete Kiriputt
david sissum III
David Briggs
Brandon Wicknick
Jose
Seth Pressley
Old 02-23-2010, 11:38 AM   #52
tht.1.s13
Banned from the Marketplace

tht.1.s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
cant wait...........
tht.1.s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:40 AM   #53
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Wohoo....thank you! Only 4 more days....
Old 02-23-2010, 11:55 AM   #54
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
wow masashi is coming down this weekend? o_O

looks like a fun event. ^_^
Old 02-23-2010, 12:05 PM   #55
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
See everyone there should be a good weekend.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:06 PM   #56
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukikat180sx View Post
wow masashi is coming down this weekend? o_O

looks like a fun event. ^_^
kat, i know i haven't seen masashi in years. he wasn't able to sell his blue car. so he just decided to go back to driffin... you should come out!

mike f - bring your brother richie and teach him how to drift or build a car! hahaha..
Old 02-23-2010, 12:20 PM   #57
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

^ He won't get off his lazy ass to fix his car! Its ok tho, I know that I suck at drifting, so it just means more practice till he finally shows up!

One day....just one day we'll both be out there. LoL
Old 02-23-2010, 12:29 PM   #58
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post
^ He won't get off his lazy ass to fix his car! Its ok tho, I know that I suck at drifting, so it just means more practice till he finally shows up!

One day....just one day we'll both be out there. LoL
he's always in facebook playing poker. lol...
Old 02-23-2010, 12:35 PM   #59
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
looks im gona be out there just kickin it. car is no where near running condition
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #60
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

^ exactly....