Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-25-2009, 12:30 PM   #391
shade
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I guess I didn't see you on the freeway, I only noticed you that one time at the stop sign. My car was high that day and mix matched wheels, it was pretty embarrassing. I've only see you and this gray hatch with FNs once, and the quarter panel damaged red hatch with the Kakimoto exhaust like every time. Have you seen that one chick with the black Skylined out G35? I practically almost wrecked when I saw her in that car, not only was the car sexy but she was fuckin smokin hot.

Last edited by shade; 03-01-2009 at 09:05 PM..
shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #392
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Saw you in a nice black s13 coupe with silvia Front. lowered a bit and witha nice front mount. Going north 15 around 8:30, gave ya thumbs up I was in the 13 today

Daily Driven
1CLNS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:29 PM   #393
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Saw a white s13 coupe with some aero going up to the junkyards today as I was leaving. Awesome shiet.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:24 AM   #394
peetiewonder
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
peetiewonder is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to peetiewonder
i think i know the beat up red hatch ur talkin bout. its the one with the blue tape bandaid on the driverside right? theres that one theres also a slammed red hatch i always ee over on torey pines and there was another hatch i saw over by mesa housing one day. theres actually a good number of s cars rollin around. I gotta find that skyline chick though. i might marry her, either her or the smokin hot chick that drives the black mustang with gold stripes

My Car is a Hybrid.
It Burns Gas and Rubber.
peetiewonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:28 AM   #395
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahveed View Post
i keep seeing this clean burgandry s13 coupe rollin around! dropped and some gold rims? mb battles? idk haha. its got a dual exhaust too. last time i saw it was a few days ago on plaza blvd by the autozone! i think youre one of my friends neighbors, im not positive but i think it was the same dude that came over and asked what was up when we were pullin out some dents in my s13.

thats dennis, haha Plaza blvd i swear youll see all the southeast dudes with 240s there at least once a day
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:34 PM   #396
dahveed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
dahveed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
haha yeah, today i was heading back to my pad in PH after dropping my friend off at the recruiters on plaza, and i saw a lowered white hatch turning into another street lol
dahveed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:26 PM   #397
PMSing Chicken
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (21)
PMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her selfPMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
I always see a black kouki with the jdm front on some bronze wheels; it has a stock exhaust. Another black kouki. A stock red hatch. A white convertible on gold wheels. And a couple of other hatches in blue and white. I have horrible memory.

All of these at ucsd. I am suprised at the concentration of 240's there.
PMSing Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:32 PM   #398
miracosta
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
miracosta is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
on my way to work on the 5 North near Del Mar i see a black kouki and a motorcycle cop right behind him... i get closer to the black kouki as i want to admire the agreesive headlights, and then the sirens come on and the black kouki wasnt EVEN SPEEDING...and pulls over...and me being in my white celica.... i was like FUCK THE POPO....damnnnn u 240sxers must get bitched out by cops in san diego...shit...thank god i didnt buy a kouki with sr
miracosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #399
peetiewonder
Zilvia Junkie

i saw a chick in a red hatch today, and also a green s14(i wanna say kouki) lowered with dual n1s and a dude smoking a cig over at costa verde

My Car is a Hybrid.
It Burns Gas and Rubber.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:30 PM   #400
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
lol i saw dennis the other day driving by my house. I waved. I think his exhaust is louder than mine lol.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:21 AM   #401
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Where the hell are you guys at? I hardly see any 240s around there. I'm always hiding, that or because I only come out at night. La Jolla roads suck ass, I expected a rich city to atleast have some decent roads. Oh well, SDSU next year! Time for a DD so I don't get my baby stolen..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMSing Chicken View Post
I always see a black kouki with the jdm front on some bronze wheels; it has a stock exhaust. Another black kouki. A stock red hatch. A white convertible on gold wheels. And a couple of other hatches in blue and white. I have horrible memory.

All of these at ucsd. I am suprised at the concentration of 240's there.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #402
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Driving home from therapy I was following a stock white kouki s14 with some chicks in the passenger and back seats on E 18th st lol.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #403
peetiewonder
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shade View Post
Where the hell are you guys at? I hardly see any 240s around there. I'm always hiding, that or because I only come out at night. La Jolla roads suck ass, I expected a rich city to atleast have some decent roads. Oh well, SDSU next year! Time for a DD so I don't get my baby stolen..
open ur eyes dude they are all around us.

My Car is a Hybrid.
It Burns Gas and Rubber.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:24 PM   #404
silharo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
silharo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
I guess I didn't see you on the freeway, I only noticed you that one time at the stop sign. My car was high that day and mix matched wheels, it was pretty embarrassing. I've only see you and this gray hatch with FNs once, and the quarter panel damaged red hatch with the Kakimoto exhaust like every time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peetiewonder View Post
i think i know the beat up red hatch ur talkin bout. its the one with the blue tape bandaid on the driverside right
blue bandaid on the quarter panel? There's no way that's not me. what's up guys!
silharo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:39 PM   #405
shade
Zilvia Junkie

First post, hah. Nice meeting you by the way.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:25 AM   #406
peetiewonder
Zilvia Junkie

watup yo. i always see your car with that bandaid. im plotting some blue tape art of my own.

My Car is a Hybrid.
It Burns Gas and Rubber.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:36 PM   #407
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
I guess I didn't see you on the freeway, I only noticed you that one time at the stop sign. My car was high that day and mix matched wheels, it was pretty embarrassing. I've only see you and this gray hatch with FNs once, and the quarter panel damaged red hatch with the Kakimoto exhaust like every time. Have you seen that one chick with the black Skylined out G35? I practically almost wrecked when I saw her in that car, not only was the car sexy but she was fuckin smokin hot.
Hehe that's my old car! (red 240) i made the bandaid, like it =P
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:57 AM   #408
91240sil80
Leaky Injector

91240sil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
white 14 in eastlake gold rims dont really remember what they were but that shit was dumped essay
91240sil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:40 PM   #409
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91240sil80 View Post
white 14 in eastlake gold rims dont really remember what they were but that shit was dumped essay
Probably Marcus

Daily Driven
1CLNS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:20 PM   #410
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CLNS14 View Post
Probably Marcus

lol maybe. coulda been marny too though.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:43 PM   #411
Ithical
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
Ithical is making a name for him/her selfIthical is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Saw a red s14 kouki front lowered with Advan Sa3r's in Esco. Looked sexy as fuck
Ithical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:44 PM   #412
91240sil80
Leaky Injector

91240sil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
lol maybe. coulda been marny too though.

i cant say where i saw the car obviously but it looked similar 2 yours i was driving a red 13 with red rims and a 180 front end
Old 03-04-2009, 04:55 AM   #413
simplistek
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
simplistek is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
no one ever sees me =[
Old 03-04-2009, 11:06 AM   #414
peetiewonder
Zilvia Junkie

if u go to mmmm ill see you lol

My Car is a Hybrid.
It Burns Gas and Rubber.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:13 PM   #415
shade
Zilvia Junkie

Saw a white vert on gold wheels with polished lip while I was riding the campus shuttle near the VA.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:13 PM   #416
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CLNS14 View Post
Probably Marcus

How come we never see Roman in the 14 ??
Buster !!! lol Can you give me that coil pack cover yet ?
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:41 PM   #417
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

saw the same white s13 coupe with black hood at the junkyard today on some sportmax wheels with some 205/60 tires and skirts and rear bumper but stock s13 sharknose front. Probably isn't a member on this forum or works at the yard because me and one other guy was there tearin up the s13s.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:02 PM   #418
shade
Zilvia Junkie

I think I've seen that car before when I visited once. Had a pair of sportmaxes and a pair of some meshies, all painted black. It had some rusty padlocks locked on the hood pins too. Its kind of pointless to go unless you know the people that work there because they practically take most of the good/rare stuff off before they put them out.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #419
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Yea i think thats him. I think it was last week that I spotted a maroon s13 fastback with some 17" four lug wheels on and it was still on the side waiting to be put on the rack to remove the cat converter. I was waiting for them to forklift that shit in the yard but I had to go home. But when i came back today that shit was stripped to shit.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #420
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplistek View Post
no one ever sees me =[

Haha...maybe because youre always driving your corolla buddy!