Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 11-26-2010, 01:49 AM   #31
240sxMikey
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
240sxMikey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
My gf is gonna hate me. lol
240sxMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2010, 06:17 AM   #32
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14l0v3r View Post
Can someone tell me why the coupon code doesn't work?? or is it just me?? I've tried typing it in like 10 times and then like 20 times in caps,no caps, spaces, no spaces and its just not working? wtf?
try copy\paste
thats what I did and I didn't have any issues
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:05 AM   #33
PITCH
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
PITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Great deal on Isis coils..
Old 11-26-2010, 08:25 AM   #34
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14l0v3r View Post
Can someone tell me why the coupon code doesn't work?? or is it just me?? I've tried typing it in like 10 times and then like 20 times in caps,no caps, spaces, no spaces and its just not working? wtf?
It will not work if you are trying to check out with paypal. Paypal does not calculate our coupon codes properly. Just use your CC on our site, or we can manually adjust the paypal payment when we process the order.

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:06 AM   #35
jorge1190
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
jorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Two separate orders placed, couldn't pass up the deal on the SR20 gasket set.
jorge1190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:44 AM   #36
240sxMikey
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
240sxMikey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
orders place, will order more later on!
240sxMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:04 PM   #37
drifter_for_life06
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
drifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her selfdrifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifter_for_life06 Send a message via Yahoo to drifter_for_life06
Damn it Ken, ive placed 3 orders within 12 hours.....my bank account hates you
Old 11-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #38
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Thank you to everyone for your overwhelming support and orders this weekend. The sale was a GREAT Success... (mainly for you guys.. hahaha)

Because of the huge respose we got, we will most likey not be answering phones on monday and tuesday to be able to get all the orders processed and shipped as fast as possible.

We appreciate your patience with your order processing. Because of the amount of orders that need to be processed we may be backed up for a few extra days. Feel free to email me directly to check up on an order if you need.

Thank you again and we hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving !!

Ken
[email protected]

Old 11-28-2010, 11:19 PM   #39
chiprez

Trader Rating: (0)
chiprez is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
any plans for a CYBER MONDAY sale?
chiprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 11:20 PM   #40
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

know who won the cash prizes yet?
Old 11-30-2010, 01:03 AM   #41
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITCH View Post
Great deal on Isis coils..
+1...I saved $135 (including shipping) due to this sale + shipping discount. I was going to wait until new years or my tax refund check, until I came across this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
Thank you to everyone for your overwhelming support and orders this weekend. The sale was a GREAT Success... (mainly for you guys.. hahaha)

Because of the huge respose we got, we will most likey not be answering phones on monday and tuesday to be able to get all the orders processed and shipped as fast as possible.

We appreciate your patience with your order processing. Because of the amount of orders that need to be processed we may be backed up for a few extra days. Feel free to email me directly to check up on an order if you need.

Thank you again and we hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving !!

Ken
Thank YOU guys for having this sale and supporting the community. I can't wait to get my coilovers.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #42
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
know who won the cash prizes yet?
We should have the final results by tomorrow and have the names posted. We are still processing orders... )

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 11-30-2010, 09:41 AM   #43
drifter_for_life06
Zilvia Addict

drifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her selfdrifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to drifter_for_life06 Send a message via Yahoo to drifter_for_life06
I really hope my fiance isnt the first one home when all my packages arrive....she's gonna kill me
Old 11-30-2010, 10:35 AM   #44
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter_for_life06 View Post
I really hope my fiance isnt the first one home when all my packages arrive....she's gonna kill me

x fucking 2
my wife is going to kill me
Old 12-03-2010, 11:49 PM   #45
drifter_for_life06
Zilvia Addict

got the EMS today. Thanks a million Ken and Enjuku!!
Old 11-26-2014, 01:59 AM   #46
Ericaellyson12

Ericaellyson12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Turkey Day again! How's your preparations going?
Pavtube Studio, expert multimedia software provider, releases special article for the Thanksgiving holiday. This special article will provide customers with information on Pavtube Studio products, how the company is celebrating Thanksgiving, and a special discount for valued customers.

The discount offering is to show gratitude to valued customers and potential users of Pavtube software, who plan to deliver one of the products as a Thanksgiving gift, or use one of the products to create special memories for this year's Thanksgiving season.
For customers who plan to deliver a Pavtube program as a Thanksgiving present, the special article will be of interest as they will learn about Thanksgiving traditions and also receive a discount of up to 50 % off for all the Blu-ray and DVD products on the site.
If you have Blurays, DVDs, various HD Video and TV shows to convert, it's the best time to get key Pavtube code now!
http://www.multipelife.com/thanksgiving-2014-deals
Let's take a look at what Pavtube can do for you:
1. All-in-one Blu-ray/DVD/HD Videos to any video format solution for all multimedia devices.
2. Full disc copy with original BD/DVD structure, no quality loss.
3. Get multi-track MKV/MP4/MOV/AVI, or multi-track MOV with Apple ProRes Codec, which is the best video format for Final Cut Pro (X).
4. Create editable videos for editing programs, such as: output compatible video formats for FCP, iMovie, FCE, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS, After Effects CC/CS6, Sony Vegas Pro, Pinnacle Studio 17, Windows Movie Maker, etc.*
5. Experience powerful 3D visual impact.
6. Customize Blu-ray/DVD with built-in video editor.
7. Deinterlacing the raw footages to get better video effect.
8. Adding SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle before conversion.
9. Excellent audio and video sync technology.
10. Professional video editing tool with trim, crop, split, merge and other options
11. Make preset list for daily using.
Our coupons begin from Nov 20th to Dec 10th. Don't miss it!*
Enjoy your most wonderful Thanksgiving!
Ericaellyson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 03:26 PM   #47
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
good deals
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 01:25 AM   #48
Ericaellyson12

Pavtube Unlocks Up to 50% Off 2014 Christmas Deals

To celebrate the biggest festival Christmas and New Year, Pavtube Studio, which aims at creating expert multimedia software applications, provides the biggest discounts and sends their joys with their registered users and potential customers.

At its released 2014 Christmas special page, all Blu-ray, DVD and Video Converters are on sale with up to 50% off promotion. This activity starts now and expires on January 31, 2015. Seize the opportunity and enjoy the Christmas and New Year joyfulness with Pavtube Studio!

You can see a list of public promotions here: http://www.multipelife.com/2014-christmas-deals
Old 03-31-2015, 09:17 AM   #49
Ericaellyson12

50% Off on Pavtube Video Converter for Mac With Half Price

Summary: This is a great opportunity to get 50% off on Pavtube Video Converter for Mac on 2015 Easter promotion activity. Seize the chance of this special offer!

Starting on ----March 30 and ending on April 6----, Pavtube Studio provides 2015 Easter promotion for all users.

Let's enjoy the annual Easter Sunday and the half price special offer! You can click to know more details about Pavtube Easter Promotion!

Pavtube official website URL Here: http://www.pavtube.com/2015-easter-s...-50-offer.html
Old 03-31-2015, 09:18 AM   #50
Ericaellyson12

50% Off on Pavtube Video Converter for Mac With Half Price

Summary: This is a great opportunity to get 50% off on Pavtube Video Converter for Mac on 2015 Easter promotion activity. Seize the chance of this special offer!

What do people usually do on Easter Day?
Many churches hold special services on Easter Sunday, which celebrate the Jesus Christ's resurrection after his crucifixion. Many people also decorate eggs. These can be hard boiled eggs that can be eaten later, but may also be model eggs made of plastic, chocolate, candy or other materials. It is also common to organize Easter egg hunts. Eggs of some form are hidden, supposedly by a rabbit or hare. People, especially children, then search for them. In some areas, Easter egg hunts are a popular way for local businesses to promote themselves or may even be organized by churches.

What could Pavtube Studio offer on this grand festival?
Since Easter is approaching, Pavtube Studio provides special offer on Video Converter for Mac with 50% off! It saves your totally half price! This Mac Video Converter enables users to backup, convert, transcode, compress and edit source videos and movies to a preferred format for your mobile phones, tablets, or smart TV so you would have a chance to experience the Easter Day traditions at home with the help of Pavtube. Besides, you can import your Easter memorable videos to non-linear editing system like FCP, iMovie/FCE, Premiere, Avid and etc. for further editing so that you can share the fantastic moments with your family and friends. Burn them into DVDs for keeping is also a pretty good idea!

What can you expect for Pavtube special offer on 2015 Easter promotion?
Pavtube Studio is offering special discount on Video Converter for Mac to celebrate this year's Easter Day from March 30 to April 5. During these 7days, you can get wonderful products with attractive price just $17.5 /piece.

With this Mac Video Converter, you can do some simple edit work. On the program's main interface, "Edit" is waiting for you. "Trim" to decide where to start and where to end, "Crop" to cut some unwanted clips, "Subtitles" to add some explanations to your audience and so on. Before conversion, you can preview the videos. When the video is playing, you may take snapshoot when it plays to your favorable frame by clicking the "Snapshoot" button. Tick off "Merge into one file" when you want to combine several files into an integrated one. You can also change aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9 and vice versa, rotate 90 degrees clockwise, anti-clockwise, add plug-in subtitles, apply special effect, and more. Why not download the free trail from the official website and take a close look and then have a try?

How about "Settings"? You can change the parameters by clicking "Settings" button. When Profile Settings pops up, you can change the bit rate, frame rate, codec, audio channel and etc. there. To be frank, if you are not good at change the parameters, you'd better follow the default ones. At least it can maintain the best video quality.

Starting on ----March 30 and ending on April 6----, Pavtube Studio provides 2015 Easter promotion for all users.

Let's enjoy the annual Easter Sunday and the half price special offer! You can click to know more details about Pavtube Easter Promotion!

Pavtube official website URL Here: http://www.pavtube.com/2015-easter-s...-50-offer.html
Old 03-31-2015, 11:02 PM   #51
Ericaellyson12

Easter 50% Crazy Discount for Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac

Good News: 2015 Pavtube Easter Sunday Promotion is coming!

Pavtube Studio announced 8-day Big Sale for two best sellers – Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac and ByteCopy for Mac, to celebrate the coming 2015 Easter Sunday. The offer is available from March 30 and expires on April 6. Come and get the 50% off discount for either product and share your DIY Easter Sunday videos and movies with friends and family members.

More info can be found here: http://www.multipelife.com/2015-easter-discount.html