Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 11-25-2012, 08:19 AM   #61
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ihatestickers.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well just when you thought you heard everything about our Black Friday weekend, we decided to come out with 16 new stickers!!! For an extra incentive to all of you awesome customers who jumped on the sale quickly, we have something special. Order again before the Black Friday sale ends, and we'll send you a FREE tshirt, and combine your orders so they ship together!!! Just make sure you note it in the comments when you make your second order!!!

In this update we have: Wat Smiley, Very Happy Smiley, Huge Retarded Smiley, Air Blows, JDM Hero, Drift Badge, Wheel Gap Kills Diecut, Wheel Gap Kills Printed, Dead Mickey, Flawless, FuckFace, If You Can Read This You're Upside Down, JDM Drift Cow, Keeping It Classy, I Heart Dubstep, and I Heart EDM.

Remember you can still use our Black Friday code, BFMFERS12, to get 40% off your order!!! See this post for more information!

Enjoy!!

Read all of this on our blog >>> New Stickers Sunday November 25th

ihatestickers.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2012, 03:19 PM   #62
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Got another update for you just in time for the end of November!! This brings us to over 1350 stickers!!! I wanted to get some new ones out to you guys and maybe a special snky sale tonight!! Check these out! In this update we've got: GameBoy Phone Wrap, NES Pad Phone Wrap, Slide To Unlock, I Heart NES Cartridge, NES Blow Me, German Eagle, Stickered Up, Turntable Icon, You Mad Bro, Boost Loading, NOS Logo, NOS Logo Outline, POS, POS Outline, Prelude Silhouette, Slammed Because Fuck You, and Stupid Low. Enjoy!!

Read this on our blog >>> New Stickers November 30th

Old 07-01-2013, 11:26 AM   #63
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

We have a big sale for independence day! 20% off of all orders, and if you spend $75 you qualify for 40% off! 20% off code - IHS4TH2013 40% off code (must spend $75) IHS4THBIGBALLER

IHATESTICKERS JULY 4TH SUPER SALE!!! | ihatestickers.com blog

Old 07-19-2013, 03:01 PM   #64
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Hugggeee update! With, Come and take it, zombie response team, three percent star sticker, i heart my ion specialty, i heart my ion, i pooped today layout, look pretty play dirty, one asterisk red badge, peanut butter jelly time v1 die cut, shittles taste the ass hole, cute chicks and clutch kicks, thin blue line, thin red line, perry the platypus, tryzub, one asterisk red line badge, one asterisk blue line badge, one asterisk black badge