Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 02-21-2014, 01:55 PM   #61
signals13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
signals13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Yaaaay!!!!
signals13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2014, 06:06 PM   #62
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
the jig will be done on monday! thanks to signalS13 for letting me use his car to mock up the bumper on!

the bumpers will be officially available in mid to late March! bumper is going in for molding on Tuesday!

Here is the OEM bumper mocked up on signals car just to prove that its happening

the bumper had a few small problem areas (mainly the air dam) and a jig had to be built to hold it in its proper shape when its off the car, THE FINAL PRODUCT WILL BE FLAWLESS! i am taking A LOT of time and precautions to make sure that what you get will be just as good as the OEM unit. i will be posting pics next week of the bumper all jigged up before it goes off to molding! as soon as i receive the prototype and get it mounted on a car for photos to show on the web, i will start taking orders! pricing will be $650 shipped in the US. and remember, the bumper is being made from POLYURETHANE!!!! meaning its using the OEM materials! VENT INSERTS WILL BE INCLUDED AND WILL BE FOR SALE INDIVIDUALLY AS WELL FOR $75-$100 PER SET SHIPPED FOR ANYONE WHO HAS A BUMPER AND DOESNT HAVE VENTS!!!

I will also be offering a DorkiDori branded bash bar produced by some friends in California after the bumper is released. The bars will be produced for me by Street Faction and will be colored a metallic red with DorkiDori branded on the metal! Street Factions bars fit the bumper flawlessly! No bumper sag, proper front end safety and two quality parts!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:13 PM   #63
EthanR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
EthanR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EthanR
I am beyond excited
EthanR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 10:10 AM   #64
signals13
Zilvia FREAK!

I'm ready as well I get the first Dorki Dori Aero bumper :-D
Old 02-24-2014, 07:40 AM   #65
Ruff Ryder 6
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Ruff Ryder 6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I'm in for the bar and the bumper!
Ruff Ryder 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 08:58 AM   #66
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Any chance of deleting the plate mounting embossment?
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:09 AM   #67
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
Any chance of deleting the plate mounting embossment?
nope. im replicating the original as close as possible!

so i SHOULD have pictures of the jigged bumper up today. its going back to the polyurethane shop tomorrow for molding!

Old 02-24-2014, 03:09 PM   #68
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

pics of the bumper almost done being jigged! it will be sent off to the polyurethane shop tomorrow (02-25-14). I will keep this thread updated as the molding process happens!

the body shop built the jig to hold this thing in place as if it were brand new! there will be is no sagging and no slack in the bumper. it will fit like a brand spankin new bumper from nissan! im am SO excited to get this intro production!!!

Old 02-24-2014, 03:30 PM   #69
unwtdhero
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
unwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Can i go ahead and buy one? i want the first one....
unwtdhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 04:43 PM   #70
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unwtdhero View Post
Can i go ahead and buy one? i want the first one....
i will take orders once the bumper is done and ready. the first bumper is already spoken for. the local guy who helped me gets his first for doing me a HUGE favor and lending my shop his car for a few hours last friday to test fit the OEM bumper on. The kid basically saved me about 5-6 hours worth of work and prevented me from having to take a day off work just to do test fitting and measurements.

Old 02-24-2014, 08:26 PM   #71
signals13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i will take orders once the bumper is done and ready. the first bumper is already spoken for. the local guy who helped me gets his first for doing me a HUGE favor and lending my shop his car for a few hours last friday to test fit the OEM bumper on. The kid basically saved me about 5-6 hours worth of work and prevented me from having to take a day off work just to do test fitting and measurements.
Yea that's me....... I don't feel like a kid tho -_-.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:41 PM   #72
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by signals13 View Post
Yea that's me....... I don't feel like a kid tho -_-.
when you hit your 30s, 20 year olds seem like kids (and i dont mean that in an insulting way, its just a huge a difference that 10 years makes)

and again, thank you SO much for your help! i feel very fortunate to have run into you on facebook! the few hours you lent to me saved me SO much trouble and time! not to get spiritual or sappy, but i have been thanking karma and buddha that you popped up to help! (yes, for those of your reading out there, i am a buddhist which is a little known fact) you put a major project of mine into motion that was dragging ass like crazy

Old 02-25-2014, 12:10 AM   #73
signals13
Zilvia FREAK!

You're welcome bro no problem I'm glad I could help. :-)
Old 02-26-2014, 04:13 PM   #74
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

The bumper is now officially at the polyurethane shop and the molds/labor are completely paid for! My stomach is in a giant knot!!! This is the biggest and most expensive project Ive paid for. The prototypes should be ready in about 3 weeks...until then I have a debt looming over my head that couldve purchased me a nicely used G35 Coupe for the amount of cash Ive now sunk into this project.

I will post more information as it becomes available along with pictures and what not when the bumper/vents are done!

Old 02-27-2014, 12:48 AM   #75
signals13
Zilvia FREAK!

I'm ready with cash as soon as the product is.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:58 AM   #76
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

forgot to post images of the completed bumper after all the problems were cleaned up. this is how it was sent out this morning when the polyurethane shop came and got it...

Old 02-27-2014, 05:28 PM   #77
signals13
Zilvia FREAK!

Looking good dang I'm so excited :-D
Old 02-27-2014, 06:47 PM   #78
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
VERY COOL! Not sure how I've missed this thread
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:04 PM   #79
anthonyr sil8ty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
anthonyr sil8ty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Looks awesome, fuck im so ready to place my order
anthonyr sil8ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:11 PM   #80
Chaluska
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Chaluska is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
YESSSS

Old 03-01-2014, 10:02 PM   #81
Ruff Ryder 6
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Ruff Ryder 6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Don't know how many you're planning to produce in the first run. But you might want to start a list... I'm in.
Ruff Ryder 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:41 AM   #82
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Orders will be open to as many as i need once i get the prototype and make sure fitment is dead on.

Old 03-05-2014, 09:16 PM   #83
Chaluska
Zilvia Addict

Chaluska is an unknown quantity at this point
already collecting money so i can order this when it starts getting produced. Anyone need some random vh45 parts???
Old 03-05-2014, 10:25 PM   #84
beto300zx
Leaky Injector

beto300zx is an unknown quantity at this point
bumper

I could pay up front for it, give me your paypal or anyway of payment, I want to make sure I get one!
beto300zx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 10:44 PM   #85
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

I AM NOT TAKING PRE-ORDERS! I will open ordering once I get the prototype and get it on a car to make sure everything fits the way it should.

I talked to the shop today and molding is well underway! Sounded like everything was still on schedule for a few weeks from now.

Old 03-11-2014, 11:09 AM   #86
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Received the below pic this morning from the Polyurethane shop! Bumper is completely jigged for molding. Today they start laying the outer mold shell! SOOOO EXCITED!!!

Old 03-11-2014, 11:55 AM   #87
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Heres the front shot...

Old 03-12-2014, 10:29 AM   #88
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

i just spoke to the polyurethane shop and it sounds like the the above pics will probably be the last of the updates i will have until a few weeks from now when i have the prototype in hand.

Old 03-12-2014, 06:34 PM   #89
signals13
Zilvia FREAK!

:-)))))))) niccceeeee!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2014, 11:39 PM   #90
boost infested
Zilvia Junkie