Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
sash_ak21
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
sash_ak21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Have you seen this engine??

Have you seen this engine??

Few months ago I made a bad decision to buy a complete sr20 swap plus other items from a member of this forum. I sent the money and was supposed to have it all shipped over on a pallet, this never happened. The seller told me the pallet was stolen from his driveway along with other items on the day it was supposed to be shipped out and refuses to refund me. I am now planning my next steps in this mess and figured this would be a good start. If you have seen any of the items pictured please let me know.

Here is a link to the sellers ad
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/42342...em-ems-v2.html
Old 03-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #2
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
wtf, how is it your fault it got stolen from the driveway. that's shady as hell. ii smell scam.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
sash_ak21
Zilvia Member

Defiantly feels like I got scammed, an honest person would refund the money... I know I would.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Sounds like its time for you to take a road trip to the east coast and get your money back.

If not, you can start by calling his local police department and filing a complaint/report.

I kinda felt bad about his situation but after seeing this thread, fuck that guy. He should have gotten ran over instead of the car. Who the fuck leaves an engine pallet out in the open and not in his garage or atleast in the backyard? I don't even fucking leave my shredded drift tires out in the open...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:26 PM   #5
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I remember this guy, hes the one that deleted his side veiw mirrors and windshield wipers and drove cross county and fucked his car all up.

Did you pay pal him? hopefully not as a gift?

what a douche if hes not gonna refund ur money cuz he left out his shit to get stolen
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #6
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Sorry to hear that, I hope you have all his information, especially if you made a BIG purchase like that over the internet, hope you get it resolved
Old 03-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #7
sash_ak21
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Sounds like its time for you to take a road trip to the east coast and get your money back.

If not, you can start by calling his local police department and filing a complaint/report.

I kinda felt bad about his situation but after seeing this thread, fuck that guy. He should have gotten ran over instead of the car. Who the fuck leaves an engine pallet out in the open and not in his garage or atleast in the backyard? I don't even fucking leave my shredded drift tires out in the open...
Im thinking I might just have to do that. I contacted the police right away but they havent been returning my calls and don't seem to care. About his car, Karma's a bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
I remember this guy, hes the one that deleted his side veiw mirrors and windshield wipers and drove cross county and fucked his car all up.

Did you pay pal him? hopefully not as a gift?

what a douche if hes not gonna refund ur money cuz he left out his shit to get stolen
I sent a down payment of about $700 over paypal and unfortunately it was as a gift and the rest was wire transferred through the bank which I have documentation for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
Sorry to hear that, I hope you have all his information, especially if you made a BIG purchase like that over the internet, hope you get it resolved
I was afraid of this exact thing happening so yah I got all his information. He talks to me and everything, just doesn't think hes responsible or that he should have to refund me.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #8
OzzYNMotioN
Zilvia Member

OzzYNMotioN is an unknown quantity at this point
man this really sucks i hope everything gets resolved!
OzzYNMotioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:46 PM   #9
sash_ak21
Zilvia Member

Me to, hate to take this to court but if its what i have to do.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:02 PM   #10
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
holy shit worst story ever i fly to his house in a second....
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #11
leung
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (73)
leung is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Wow dick move by him but i would have been suspicious already beforehand with his feedback on here.
leung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #12
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
I delt with this guy in the past everything worked really smooth. if you search his email something shows that he owns or works at a shop. might want to look into that.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #13
90white240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
90white240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
O shoot I remember reading about his trip. What dick hole though, op hopefully your mess gets resolved.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:17 PM   #14
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Wow. Even if it was actually stolen, how can he justify not refunding you the money?? What a dick
Old 03-07-2012, 02:19 AM   #15
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Chop his fingers.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:20 PM   #16
Wegs
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Wegs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have his full contact information if you want it. I bought something from him too from the partout and it went smoothly. Sucks what happened to you though, hate it when stuff like this happens. If you need any help from the locals I'm from around there.
Wegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #17
sash_ak21
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
I delt with this guy in the past everything worked really smooth. if you search his email something shows that he owns or works at a shop. might want to look into that.
He was part owner of a shop called Back Road Racing, dont know how that info could help me out though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
I have his full contact information if you want it. I bought something from him too from the partout and it went smoothly. Sucks what happened to you though, hate it when stuff like this happens. If you need any help from the locals I'm from around there.
Yah dont think ill be buying expensive items of the forums anymore. I have his info and all he just doesn't think he should be held responsible or refund my money which is dumb considering if did actually get stolen it happened so while in his care. What did you buy from him?
Old 03-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #18
SLiDe_WaYz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
SLiDe_WaYz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
If you sent a wire transfer bank to bank you can get that back (depending on the time frame) but the gifted 700 your fucked on.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #19
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLiDe_WaYz View Post
If you sent a wire transfer bank to bank you can get that back (depending on the time frame) but the gifted 700 your fucked on.
^^^$700 lesson on the worst fucking thing you can do online. If I do give a "gift" via paypal, its going to somebody I know and trust, and no more than enough money that I can live with if I get fucked over (no more than $50).

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 03-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #20
sash_ak21
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLiDe_WaYz View Post
How would i go about getting that back?
Old 03-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #21
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash_ak21 View Post
How would i go about getting that back?
Start with talking to your bank...ASAP!!! There's usually a certain time window before they can't do jack shit and its not that much time. I'd be surprised if its more than 30 days before their hands are tied.

Also, another suggestion to everybody. When you use paypal, DO NOT USE INSTANT TRANSFER DIRECT FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!! Always use your credit card/debit card for transanctions. If something happens, you can go thru your credit card company (Mastercard, Visa, etc) and they usually have a longer time frame to cover you.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 03-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #22
slideslidegnarslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
slideslidegnarslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
dude your gonna have to take it to small claims but its gonna be really hard because no contract was signed stating what the money was for you may be shit out of luck on all of it
slideslidegnarslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #23
sash_ak21
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Start with talking to your bank...ASAP!!! There's usually a certain time window before they can't do jack shit and its not that much time. I'd be surprised if its more than 30 days before their hands are tied.

Also, another suggestion to everybody. When you use paypal, DO NOT USE INSTANT TRANSFER DIRECT FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!! Always use your credit card/debit card for transanctions. If something happens, you can go thru your credit card company (Mastercard, Visa, etc) and they usually have a longer time frame to cover you.
Dont think the bank would be able to do anything, i sent the money over 2 months ago and hes already spent it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slideslidegnarslide View Post
dude your gonna have to take it to small claims but its gonna be really hard because no contract was signed stating what the money was for you may be shit out of luck on all of it
I may not have a contract but i have all of our emails, texts and im pretty sure the wire transfer form says what the money was being sent for.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:33 PM   #24
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Shit man I'm sorry this has happend to you.

Seriously you should have been in contact with your bank as soon as this happend.

I almost bought something from that car from him, glad I didn't.

"Stolen" my ass. NOBODY is dumb enough to leave that engine outside all night.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #25
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Probably decided to take advantage of the OP because hes in Canada. Mods should pink the seller until he can rectify this issue.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:43 PM   #26
KravingAKouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KravingAKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
That sucks dude, everything seems so shady recently. I felt bad for him, he refunded the guy who bought the turbo, and it was cracked, he said the shipping lady dropped it. Hope all is well and you get refunded, it is shady that a shop owner wouldnt refund an unsatisfied customer
KravingAKouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #27
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
I been to his house to pick up some parts. He seemed like a legit person, but he is definitely dicking you over. The place he lives is in the middle of nowhere his driveway is up on a hill behind his house so it would be hard for someone to steal it even if he left it in the front of his house by the road his house is still up a a steep one lane road where no cars ever pass by. This is bullshit what he is telling you straight up.

You did fuck up wiring money and sending so much as 700 as a gift. Next time use a card that gives you some security in this case.

It is obviuosly his fault and not yours. I wouldnt be surprised if he sold it to someone local
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:06 PM   #28
ship2236
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
ship2236 is making a name for him/her selfship2236 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ship2236
Damn man this sucks really bad. The gift thing to me needs to be revised by PayPal. Same shit happened to me dealing w lame ass Jason at emance. Since u sent it as a gift they won't even let u appeal it so basically shit outta luck is. Sorry man but GL
Old 03-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #29
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ship2236 View Post
Damn man this sucks really bad. The gift thing to me needs to be revised by PayPal. Same shit happened to me dealing w lame ass Jason at emance. Since u sent it as a gift they won't even let u appeal it so basically shit outta luck is. Sorry man but GL

No the gift thing does not need to be revised, people shouldn't use it if they dont wanna have the chance to get screwed simple as that wtf.
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #30
sash_ak21
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
I been to his house to pick up some parts. He seemed like a legit person, but he is definitely dicking you over. The place he lives is in the middle of nowhere his driveway is up on a hill behind his house so it would be hard for someone to steal it even if he left it in the front of his house by the road his house is still up a a steep one lane road where no cars ever pass by. This is bullshit what he is telling you straight up.

You did fuck up wiring money and sending so much as 700 as a gift. Next time use a card that gives you some security in this case.

It is obviuosly his fault and not yours. I wouldnt be surprised if he sold it to someone local
Yah thats exactly how he described his house and thinks the shipping company stole it, but he didnt see them. The thing is the shipping company said no one was ever sent out because the order wasn't even finalized. The entire things a mess and at this point ill be ok with losing the $700 as long as i get the rest back.