Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 08-14-2008, 06:12 PM   #91
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post
holy fucking shit.........pasadena.....omg
im like 5 min away from that ralph

GL with the car man
and i thought our area wasnt that ghetto

Im close to that ralphs too... the theft of 240s' in the area have been ridiculously high this year. makes me wanna carry some heat...
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 07:13 PM   #92
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
local honda team in pasadena....rhd conversions...known for stealing shit

TEAM DYNASTY

...from what i know, they have a 240 that they "race" so could possibly of stolen your car for parts
This is where it started, but all I see here is a lead that may help the OP get his car back or some information on the whereabouts of it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
Yup you know about them to eh... I talked to the "Main" guy seriously and he said they didn't do anything but you never know. Anyone can make It seem like they were completely Innocent..
... and this is a cosign on information presented...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismoknightska-t View Post
o wow.. how do you know for sure dynasty steals cars..?

im on the phone with the main dynasty dude.. i can tell you one thing they didnt steal that 240sx..

my boy said call him right you bitch ass.. hes phone number is 626 710 2510..
... and THIS is where shit turned south...

Quote:
seriously shut the fuck up....ur just mad because you think i stole your boys s14...get off my nuts already bitch...uve had PLENTY of chances to hit me up personally, and meet up with me to supposedly "settle" the beef u got with me...so have a good day little boy

everyone in the area knows those fools jack cars, maybe you should go around to every meet in socal and start "paying people" for everyone's info who talks shit about DYNASTY and start calling them, and following them around on the internet to try and talk shit....

of course they're gonna deny they steal cars...

because when i hosted it, i drove an EF
Holy shit!!! Is THAT what this shit is all about? I think I vaguely recall that situation. One would think that people would get the fuck over shit instead of harboring little grudges like 11 year-old girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismoknightska-t View Post
homie you got some big balls name dropping my team like that. Its ok to hate when people have nice cars but i'll show you my paycheck you bitch. Why dont you try going to school so maybe you can get a job that pays you more than minimum wage so maybe you can have a RHD too fucken hater. And dont trip we will catch you slipping see how much shit you talk then, in matter of fact i will paypal anyone 250 bucks for this faggots address. im using my boys account he already posted my number BITCH call me out.

the guy that got his car stolen im sorry for your lost bro I've had 2 cars personally stolen from me so i know the feeling but you are welcome to come to my house or any of my boys houses to check for any of your parts we really dont get down like that all our stuff is legit people honestly just hate cause they cant be like us. 15 rhd and growing
... and THIS is the post that got someone pinked for 2 weeks.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:21 PM   #93
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Let the record show that this thread has a topic, a rather heavy one at that and I am not playing with anyone who strays from it from here on.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:56 PM   #94
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
hurray for phlip setting it straight!
Old 08-14-2008, 08:57 PM   #95
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
Quote:
^^LOL this is getting funny...

-i have a very good paying job
-i have a RHD
-i have my own house

....your chump change paycheck does not impress me, trust me *smooches*

dont worry we'll see whats up
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 07:40 AM   #96
Erjay1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Erjay1 is making a name for him/her selfErjay1 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I think everyone should invest in a "Ghetto LoJack". Dont get the real LoJack because its almost worthless. Im sure you will find the car, Im pretty sure it will get stripped if it hasnt already. Also, get one of those "Club" looking things that lock your pedal. I use it just about any time I park my car. I use it on my clutch pedal.

Lets see:
1. Alarm with remote pager
2. Kill switch of some sort
3. Clutch Pedal Lock
4. Ghetto LoJack
5. A bat and some friends to help you get your shiet back.
Erjay1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:07 PM   #97
miklos
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
miklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lo Jack

What is ghetto lo jack?
miklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:16 PM   #98
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
^ cell phone with the GPS feature
search for that thread on here
Old 08-16-2008, 05:14 PM   #99
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erjay1 View Post
I think everyone should invest in a "Ghetto LoJack". Dont get the real LoJack because its almost worthless. Im sure you will find the car, Im pretty sure it will get stripped if it hasnt already. Also, get one of those "Club" looking things that lock your pedal. I use it just about any time I park my car. I use it on my clutch pedal.

Lets see:
1. Alarm with remote pager
2. Kill switch of some sort
3. Clutch Pedal Lock
4. Ghetto LoJack
5. A bat and some friends to help you get your shiet back.
Lojack useless? Please explain, I have early warning on mine, if my car moves more than 20 feet, no matter if its in a parking garage, my driveway whatever, it calls me, texts me, emails me, calls a friend and my parents. I know it works because I actually tested it out.
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:13 PM   #100
Erjay1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Erjay1 is making a name for him/her selfErjay1 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
Lojack useless? Please explain, I have early warning on mine, if my car moves more than 20 feet, no matter if its in a parking garage, my driveway whatever, it calls me, texts me, emails me, calls a friend and my parents. I know it works because I actually tested it out.

So you have early warning lojack?? I didnt know that existed. Thats good, you have the better version from what most everyone else does. How much was it?
Erjay1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:28 PM   #101
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
It was a grand when I got it, I think now you can get it for around 700.
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:57 AM   #102
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
any news on this?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 05:03 PM   #103
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Nope still missing and nowhere to be found... It's gone for sure. Parts are already off and the car is chopped up. I'm sure.. Some day the parts will come up and the person better have a damn good explanation where he got them from and who.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:40 PM   #104
dori_sil8t
Zilvia Junkie

dori_sil8t is making a name for him/her selfdori_sil8t is making a name for him/her self
shitty deal man i hope it turns up some where.

unionautoclub.com
dori_sil8t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:49 PM   #105
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
well its only been a week. they found my car 3 weeks after it got stolen, so you still have SOME hope
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 02:54 PM   #106
blaze1
Zilvia Member

blaze1 is making a name for him/her selfblaze1 is making a name for him/her self
Fighting over RHD

unless you grew up in japan driving RHD cars, this is nothing to brag or go crazy about

hope you find it intact
blaze1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 03:00 AM   #107
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
Fast and the Furious is coming out again! RHD heaven! Hope you get your car back bro!

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:55 PM   #108
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
yo be have you found it yet or what

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 12:21 AM   #109
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
thats where they found mine too. east la. they found mine on hoover and 43rd street i think IIRC. check around that area

Once on the way to work (10E), i had to stop for some gas. When i took the on-ramp back to freeway, i saw a accord, completely stripped, right next to the freeway (there were some trees and bushes, but it didn't cover the car completely). E LA is fucked up area. Hope something turns up!
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:26 AM   #110
miklos
Zilvia Member

miklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choices
Locks

Get the Nrg quick release and the Lock Hub. Just lock the column without the steering wheel........
miklos is offline   Reply With Quote