Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 01-30-2008, 05:38 PM   #1
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14 STOLEN CAR: My S14 Kouki CHampagne Gold San Diego Ca.

Please keep a look out for my car, it was stolen at around 3am yesterday morning. I figure most likely it will get chopped up and parted out but just in case anyone happens to see it on the street please notify the police immediately. I worked on the car for the last 3 years and it meant a lot to me so i am hoping there is still a chance i can get it back. The center taillight piece was off the car when it got stolen, the two remaining lights were smoked zenki tails. THanks to anyone that reads this.

If you see the exact same setup covered up by another color that could be a possiblility too.

Also if you happen to come across parts being sold that look like they came off this car please let me know asap. thanks

-Injen Intake
-Greddy TRevo2 titanium exhaust 94mm catback
-custom vinyl tint corners/headlights
-Greddy urethane lip (New/unpainted)
-Full OEM JDM AERO including
-jdm grill
-K's spoiler
-rear bumper, valences
-front bumper
-fog lights
-zenki sides
-vis carbon hood
-silvia badging
-tap/heat rolled OEM fenders
-FN01R-C 17x8 +20, 17x10 +25 silver
-falken tires 225/45/17, 245/45/17
-slotted rotors
-new organic brake pads
-tein HE coilovers
-z-brake upgrade
-nismo strut bar
-jic majic rear strut bar
-megan c-pillar bar
-gp sports signals
-gp sports shift
-sony mp3 cd player w/ 1000watt amp/ 10inch sub
-OEM kouki tails
-Black Reclinable Sparco MONZA drivers seat
-Sparco 3" black/blue 4 point racing harness
-98 kouki passenger side seat
-vinyl smoked OEM taillights

Last edited by topsecretgold; 01-31-2008 at 07:56 PM..
topsecretgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2008, 05:39 PM   #2
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
ah man shit.... i hope hope hope something good ocmes out of this, and SOON.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:41 PM   #3
mmdb
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
mmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Hey man. I'm really sorry to hear about it. I know you've had this car for a while now. Hope you get it soon so we can get that v8 in there.
mmdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 05:42 PM   #4
driftcardotnet
BANNED

driftcardotnet is making his/her stupidity well-knowndriftcardotnet is making his/her stupidity well-knowndriftcardotnet is making his/her stupidity well-knowndriftcardotnet is making his/her stupidity well-knowndriftcardotnet is making his/her stupidity well-known
did you have an alarm? a low jack was the best investment i have made. that, a gun, and a 2-way paging alarm thing.
driftcardotnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 05:48 PM   #5
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
i had an alarm but the clicker was broken so it wasnt armed at the time. i had a club on it though.
topsecretgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 05:54 PM   #6
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

snowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to all
so that means that they might have changed out the steering wheels in order to take ur car, or cut the club off, so possibly they were planning this for while
snowmansent2hel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 05:54 PM   #7
eek
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
eek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
that sux man.. sorry to hear that... hopefully they will just take the wheels and aero and u'll get your car back...
eek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 06:00 PM   #8
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
alot of 240's being stolen in san diego i heard of 3 last week 2 s14 and an s13 .. seem to be going more for s14 so people really need to look out... sorry for yur lose .. that car is Beautiful.. best of luck....
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:25 PM   #9
t180sx
Leaky Injector

t180sx is on a distinguished road
sorry to hear that . i hope you'll get it back soon .
I'll keep my eye around where i live.
t180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:30 PM   #10
240sx_LE
Leaky Injector

240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices
ill look around here in the south bay. lets hope it turns up and not over the border.
240sx_LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:31 PM   #11
hrdprkin180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
hrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
DUDE I just saw this on craigslist and just about shit my pants!! sorry to hear the bad news, hope u find it in one piece. "those motha fuckers need to get castrated with a fork"
Old 01-30-2008, 07:34 PM   #12
300hp owen
Zilvia Junkie

300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future
wtf man that blowsssssssssssssssssss.

gl getting it back.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:34 PM   #13
sxe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
o shit man, im sorry to see this thing got jacked... insurance should cover it even more cuz the club was on it.. but man.. ::i thought that thing was a zenki front:: well good luck and hope you find them and bring them to justice!!
sxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:35 PM   #14
CA18_S13
Zilvia Member

CA18_S13 is a well-known jackass
No dude castrated with a spoon a fork is too quick got make slow and painful. This shit is getting horrible people can't respect what you have so they have to steal it well i hope you get the whole thing back and the cops aren't there when you whoop their asses.
CA18_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:36 PM   #15
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
ill keep my eyes out for it, i hate thieves they should all be took out and shot
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:37 PM   #16
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
oh fuck this.....one of my fav cars on here....trying to trade it forever and now it gets jacked....so gay
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:40 PM   #17
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wow, this pisses me off. I liked your car alot bro, good luck

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:41 PM   #18
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
that sux man.. sorry to hear that... hopefully they will just take the wheels and aero and u'll get your car back...
hopefully NOTHING gets taken and he gets the car back...
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:42 PM   #19
luvsr20
Zilvia Junkie

luvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to luvsr20
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftcardotnet View Post
did you have an alarm? a low jack was the best investment i have made. that, a gun, and a 2-way paging alarm thing.
how much are lojack systems for cars?
luvsr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:44 PM   #20
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DJButton
That really sucks man, hope it's found quickly and completly.

New website! http://www.fujiispl.com
Post up YOUR CAR! http://www.rimtuck.com/
DJButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:49 PM   #21
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

jeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond repute
man im sorry to hear that, i know nothing i say is gonna make it come back but for what its worth i hope you get it back.. urs was one of my fav s14's

TEAM SUS*PECT
jeffsm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:49 PM   #22
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
sorry to hear this man. i hope u get your car back and hope the police get the fuckers that did this. gl.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:53 PM   #23
KAredkouki
Zilvia Member

KAredkouki will become famous soon enoughKAredkouki will become famous soon enoughKAredkouki will become famous soon enoughKAredkouki will become famous soon enoughKAredkouki will become famous soon enough
im so sorry to hear man. i really hope that you get your back in one piece

Current Car:
97 red Kouki
Previous Car:
2000 Silver EJ8 - For Sale
KAredkouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:54 PM   #24
takethewall

takethewall is an unknown quantity at this point
one of my favorite koukis... it's a shame people do shit like this. good luck man.
takethewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:55 PM   #25
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
god damn...i will keep my eyes open
Old 01-30-2008, 07:55 PM   #26
berz
Zilvia Addict

berz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfection
wow. so srry. i know how u feel, my s13 was taken out of my house in covina california. best of luck , i hate fuckin jackers who robb people of their hard earnings, ull find ur car
berz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:00 PM   #27
dsc4130
Zilvia Addict

dsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nice
shit man my heart just dropped i love your car. gl and i hope you get her back
Old 01-30-2008, 08:09 PM   #28
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
argh, sorry to hear what happened. Will definitely keep a look out for parts.
hope you find your car.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:11 PM   #29
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
daaamn that sucks so badly. thats a reallllly nice s14. i really hope you get it back, i'll keep my eyes open for anything suspicious.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:16 PM   #30
acheron
Zilvia Member

acheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enough
wow this sux....sorry to hear that about your car. good luck and get it fast in one piece.

...east coast got its eyes open for you.

(hope the chandeliers break and fall on those who steal our precious 240x)
acheron is offline   Reply With Quote