Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-08-2008, 10:36 AM   #121
Kriskouki
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (199)
Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 199 reviews
Feel sorry to hear that you still haven't gotten the car back.....At least you will get part of your investment back from insurance......It sucks to hear the loss.....
Kriskouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2008, 09:28 PM   #122
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Is there a reason this isnt stickied??? Mods dont like you?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #123
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Is there a reason this isnt stickied??? Mods dont like you?
Why sticky it?

Everyone keeps bumping this shit.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:10 PM   #124
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I'd sticky it, but i'm retired.

Dave, send a PM to one of the mods to have them sticky this.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:37 PM   #125
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
still not recovered?
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:38 PM   #126
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
its scary thinking that just living in San Diego makes your car a target, Im glad i garage my car everynight but it does shake you up when you take it to the mall or anywhere for that matter! and it really hits home when you hear of it happaning so close! I hope they dont find your car all torn up but it doesnt look good. goodluck buddy.

Daily Driven
1CLNS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:56 PM   #127
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
even if you flatbed it, wouldnt a motion tilt alarm go off?
Old 02-11-2008, 08:58 PM   #128
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
im really considering getting lojack
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:04 PM   #129
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
god that blows, such a good lookin whip
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:36 PM   #130
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
its been almost 2 weeks and this car still isn't found =/
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:46 PM   #131
rhs13
Leaky Injector

rhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to rhs13 Send a message via Yahoo to rhs13
Quote:
Originally Posted by topsecretgold View Post
i had an alarm but the clicker was broken so it wasnt armed at the time. i had a club on it though.
like other people have said, the club is pretty easy to get around. even the autolock for the clutch pedal is easy to get around. ive "accidentally" figured out
TWO different ways of getting by it.

lojack wouldve been the best bet, but even lojack isnt 100% fail-safe. alarm, club, autolock, detachable steering wheel, kill switches, guard dogs...

what it all comes down to is, if someone wants to steal your shit bad enough, theyre going to take it.
rhs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:49 PM   #132
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chompz
sorry man! i'll keep my eye out in the valley.

chompzproductions.wordpress.com
chompz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:21 AM   #133
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
this sucks sooooooooooooooo much im sorry for you
Old 02-12-2008, 09:34 AM   #134
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
still not recovered?
bump

msglength
Old 02-12-2008, 10:52 AM   #135
Onitsukagirl
Leaky Injector

Onitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really niceOnitsukagirl is just really nice
Damn, that really sucks. If I lived anywhere in CA i'd be paranoid as hell. But yes what he said was right if someone wants your car bad enough they are going to find a way to take it. I'd bet also that it was stripped and then dumped somewhere. The only luck is trying to find some of these parts for sale! I really hope that whom ever has stolen your ride gets the karma treatment and I mean the really bad side of it. I think once my car gets nice enough i'm going to find a beater and garage my 240. When I had my 180 it was really nice, I was so protective over it.. one day some stupid high school kids got under my hood and stole my MAF, they were doing it to cars all over base, it made me so mad cause I had to limp it home and then find a new one. No doubt they were trying to sell them to ppl stateside and get $. Anyway, I hope something surfaces.
Onitsukagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:11 PM   #136
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
i visit this thread everytime i log on to zilvia, hoping that it is found already...
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:07 AM   #137
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
update....car still not found. On a posotive note my insurance company said they may be able to give me "market value" on the car. Basically i just have to compare similar s14s for sale with mods like mine and i should get close to that dollar amount. So if that works out i can start a new project at least. Thanks once again to everyone who keeps bumping the thread and posting up good words.
topsecretgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:09 AM   #138
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by topsecretgold View Post
update....car still not found. On a posotive note my insurance company said they may be able to give me "market value" on the car. Basically i just have to compare similar s14s for sale with mods like mine and i should get close to that dollar amount. So if that works out i can start a new project at least. Thanks once again to everyone who keeps bumping the thread and posting up good words.
Time to start looking thru craigslist/autotrader in your area and find the most expensive ones...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:47 AM   #139
silvia_s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
silvia_s14 is on the path to ruinsilvia_s14 is on the path to ruinsilvia_s14 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to silvia_s14
try yahoo.com auto section. kouki'z in there going for 8,000-14,000 in downey, ca oh and sorry about your car
silvia_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:00 PM   #140
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia_s14 View Post
try yahoo.com auto section. kouki'z in there going for 8,000-14,000 in downey, ca oh and sorry about your car
it always sucks to see something happen to another kouki...
hope you get a good amount out of it..
Old 02-13-2008, 12:21 PM   #141
Petoria
Leaky Injector

Petoria is an unknown quantity at this point
Been hearing about alot of cars stolen hear in colorado making there way to cali and vice versa. The 240 crowd is preaty tight around hear so i'll keep my eyes open and the louivill warmed up for action. GL getting the car back.
Petoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:31 AM   #142
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
quick, for one day everyone post thier kouki s14s for $20k, so his insurance can see that ammount and help him out!

sucks man, hopefully you will be back up in no time
Old 02-14-2008, 01:38 AM   #143
DoriftoPnoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
DoriftoPnoy is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
aww sorry to hear this. I remember I got my lip thanks to you. And I'm pretty happy with my decision.

but yea this blows a lot. I remember when you had this for sale too. hopefully insurance gives you what you need back. Or hey maybe even more.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:46 AM   #144
s13.slideways
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
s13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
quick, for one day everyone post thier kouki s14s for $20k, so his insurance can see that ammount and help him out!

sucks man, hopefully you will be back up in no time
, hopefully you get enough for a new banging car
s13.slideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:01 AM   #145
Drft_S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Drft_S14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownDrft_S14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownDrft_S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
got damn man sorry for what happenend ... hope u get it back .. fawkin low life thieves damn
Drft_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:00 AM   #146
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
really sucky to hear man. Your 14 was one of my favs too.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:52 AM   #147
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Damn still not found!?

Daily Driven
1CLNS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:21 PM   #148
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Probably going to find it sometime next month as a bare shell, which sucks.

This thief was probably "smart" and has it garaged tearing it apart completely.

Fucking sucks.

I'm still hoping you get this back in one piece at the very least.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:39 PM   #149
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
that sux. i cant believe your car looked that good and you didnt have a hub lock with a quick release? that really sucks ass. i hate reading bout peoples cars getting jack.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:43 PM   #150
SoCaltC
Leaky Injector

SoCaltC is a well-known jackass
That hurts to here man! I know the feeling =( ...but...you should have sold me your car!!!!!
SoCaltC is offline   Reply With Quote