Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 10:25 AM   #1
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
My Baby Stolen!

What up Zilvians

I got my car stolen last night or this morning in the Highland Park Area. If you don't know where that is, it's between

It's a '92 Nissan 240SX Coupe
Stock Aztec Red w/ Black Top
VIS OEM Carbon Fiber Hood
Sparco Hood Pins

Stock Nissan Teardrop Wheels (Bronze) In the Front
Eagle Alloy Wheels 15x8 -30 (Gold) In the Rear

RB20DET R32 GTS-T motor

Cracked Dash
Gutted Interior
Sabelt Monte Carlo Bucket Seat
Sparco Racing Harness
S14 Seatbelts
Nismo Steering Wheel
NRG Quick Release

Has a I<3JUSTDRIFT on the Right Quarter Panel Glass
Has a Just Drift Logo on the top of the Front Left Corner of the Front Windshield
Has a Santa Barbara Parking Sticker & UTI Parking sticker on the lower left bottom of the front windshield
BulletProof Auto Sticker on the front left headlight cover

If someone see it around please contact me: (323)547-8135

Thanks in advance for the help.

-Ace Games
Old 02-20-2008, 10:27 AM   #2
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
jesus fuck this is getting rediculous.....

i hope you get your shit back man!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 10:36 AM   #3
SiI40sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Whaaaaaaaat dude you seem way too calm!!! thats fucked up man Ima keep an eye out...... (this is exactly why I want a garage when I get a new pad)
Old 02-20-2008, 10:49 AM   #4
Otis Performance

Fuck

I am going to find those motherfuckers and beat the shit out of them

Old 02-20-2008, 10:50 AM   #5
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
damn! i hope you get yours back man
Old 02-20-2008, 11:03 AM   #6
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Fuck all of this. Fuck it all. I am so tired of this bullshit of living in fear of having my shit jacked.

I really hope you get your car back man. I know it blows. I've been there.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:04 AM   #7
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Fuck man thats an original car to sideways shitbox. IF you find him impail him with a telephone pole. I guess its time to invest in a GPS tracker. Imagine the look on the thief's face when you catch him.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:10 AM   #8
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sorry about your loss. im curious, was the steering wheel on it when you had it stolen?
i hope they burn a horrid death
Old 02-20-2008, 11:15 AM   #9
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Damn dude I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you find you ride soon and those fuckers get what's coming to them TEN-FOLD.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
Old 02-20-2008, 11:23 AM   #10
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideWell View Post
sorry about your loss. im curious, was the steering wheel on it when you had it stolen?
i hope they burn a horrid death
those NRG quick releases are complete horseshit, anyone who owns one can throw their steering wheel on ur car and drive off...

im sorry to hear a bout ur loss, no alarm?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 02-20-2008, 11:51 AM   #11
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
holy shit fuck cock suckers.....this pisses me off to NO end! I hope you get your car back and SOON! I swear, I will go to jail for beating the shit out of someone ever trying to so much as TOUCH one of my cars.

Thread stickied, hope you find it in one piece.

(p.s. sorry for the turrets)

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 02-20-2008, 12:00 PM   #12
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Man thats hitting close to home. Shit this is getting fucked up. 350z here I come. I will keep my eyes out for you car man. Fucking shit sucks.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 02-20-2008, 12:01 PM   #13
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
i'll keep an eye out for it...im in the eagle rock area

hope u get back in one piece
Old 02-20-2008, 12:19 PM   #14
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Yeah it's an original Sideways Shitbox car, I bought it off of Matt, but I've just added more suspension, a seat, a motor. Don't get me wrong I'm not calm I'm seriously pissed the F^*K OFF!

My steering wheel was on my car because I was going to move it after my sister left, but I fell asleep before she even left. I had a kill switch on it, but no alarm system.

My car doesn't usually start up right away either. You have to do some tricky shit to get it started.

My car isn't quiet either. It's pretty loud I can hear it idle when I'm in my house. I have a feeling that they either pushed it and hooked it up to a truck to tow it.

I already looked around my area on foot in the rain. I ran through all the Avenues until Figeroua.

I've already talked to the cops and my insurance company. Cops aren't going to do shit if they don't find it, and my insurance company wont do shit because the car was just under liability coverage.

I'm really hating life right now. I've been nothin' but nice to people i've met and this is what I get for it. It's all a bunch of BS!

It's like you put so much work, time, and money into it all. To just get it stolen.

Thanks for your guys help for lookin' out. I seriously appreciate it.

Here's a list of parts to look out for it's already in peices:

RB20DET R32 GTS-T
RB-Performance Aluminum Radiator
RB-Performance Front Mount Intercooler
RB-Performance Intercooler piping
Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump
Z32 Fuel Filter
Ebay Intake Filter
Custom 3'' Downpipe
Custom 3'' Exhaust System
Gutted Catalytic Converter
Magnaflow TurboXL Dual Tip Muffler

Z32 Front Calipers (painted Project Mu Green)
Stainless Steel Brake Line in the Front

Tein HE Coilovers
Tein Tie Rods w/ spacers
Kazama Rear Upper Control Arms
Kazama Rear Toe Control Arms
Kazama Rear Traction Arms
Kazama Tension Rods
Suspension Tech. Sway Bars w/ Energy Bushings and Endlinks F+R
Metal Subframe Tilt Spacers
Nismo 2-way GT Pro L.S.D.

Sony Xplod Headunit
Sony Xplod Speakers
Old 02-20-2008, 12:39 PM   #15
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
I got my eye peeled in Los Angeles/Mid City. If I see someone driving it Im ramming it. If thats ok with you. And Im not playing around. Hope those fuckers die.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:41 PM   #16
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Ram it if you see it, then call me up and so I can kill the motherfucker!
Old 02-20-2008, 12:47 PM   #17
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Sounds good. Im going out so If I see it, Full throttle.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:49 PM   #18
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Damn Ace... I saw you build this car from when you first bought it.
Sad to say, but the people who stole it are probably from the 240sx
community. I'll be on the lookout dude.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:56 PM   #19
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
sorry to hear and hopefully your one of the lucky ones were it was stolen for a joy-ride (happened to 1 member on here). but ill be on the lookout in the rampart area.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:21 PM   #20
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
im carrying a gun with me for now on.

i have a brake lock on my car. and i still feel paranoid leaving it out of my sight.

honestly if i ever see someone stealing i will fuck them up. and alot of people said it. i will do it. ive had my car stolen and its not a nice experience in any way. low life fucks.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 02-20-2008, 04:14 PM   #21
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
I'm noticing that more and more are getting stolen. Now I'm not going to put all my eggs in a basket I should invest into a DD first. If I do see a red hatch with CDY244 I'll ram him off the road thats the nice thing about dents all over my car.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:04 PM   #22
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
damn hella sucks....hearing it happen more and more everyday...mannnn
Old 02-20-2008, 05:05 PM   #23
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
i seriously know how it feels to have a ride stolen....freakin' had to ride the bus for awhilez
Old 02-20-2008, 05:51 PM   #24
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Holy fucking shit.

Dude, this blows...BAD.

I remember seeing your car a LONG time ago when I picked up some tension rods off of you.

I will definitely be on the look out.

This is gonna be easy to spot...

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:08 PM   #25
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
sorry to hear dude, ill keep an eye out here in the SFV.
Old 02-21-2008, 01:56 AM   #26
sumoboi7
Zilvia Member

sumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to all
that hella sucks dude. sorry to hear that. lately in sf where i live my shit has been gettin fucked with as well. luckily noone has broken into it yet. they tried. they used bricks to try n break my windows. they also dented n scratched the side of my car with em too. i take my steering weel out so i think that deterred them.. i just got a clutch lock too. n i got a viper alarm installed so hopefully my car will stay in front of my house. gl finding ur ride.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:55 AM   #27
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
San Diego on lookout...Hope you get it back the same way.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:10 AM   #28
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
oh man and i thoght nyc was bad

sorry bro
Old 02-21-2008, 11:42 AM   #29
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
For the love of everything thats good in this world,

Will they ever leave-the-fuck alone peoples stuff?

Saved your number, will definitely keep an eye out for your car.

The distinct sound of the RB should be noticeable.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:09 PM   #30
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Damn that sucks man, will keep a look out for you.

No alarm though? Especially with all these mods? Hate to say it but this was bound to happen. =/
Closed Thread