Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-24-2008, 08:00 PM   #1
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
Exclamation STOLEN MY FRIENDS 93 gold hatch...

HI EVERYONE yet another 240sx has been fucking stolen....it was taken between
7am-9am this morning,in the city of el monte,off seamen street and valley, the car was that gold frost in color, had kouki tail light with the carbon fiber overlay,un painted lower light rocker,chuki se 4 luggers.a C.S style cat back... tein flex,nismo power brace..it had clear corner and very dark tint all around...it had a dent on the front right fender i popped out for him and the fender shows sign of work,if anyone has any info call me asap,818 984 3376 u are authorized to ram the fuckers and call me so i can beat the shit out of them!!!!! thanks everyone this shit is getting retarded plate number is 5DJS112

pics are exactly how it sits minus the black wheels,was on SE's..

Misty blu is coming 4 you!

Last edited by driftage240; 02-25-2008 at 01:44 AM..
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 08:03 PM   #2
driftage240
Post Whore!

driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
mods please sticky!!!!!

Old 02-24-2008, 08:03 PM   #3
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Holy mother fuckers. Im keeping my eyes open. Dont worry I will ram them even if Im in my S14. Tell your friend sorry for the lost.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 08:12 PM   #4
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Holy shit. WHAT THE FUCK.
FUCK Thieves. If i was still in cali i would fuck some shit up
Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 08:12 PM   #5
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
damn man thats crazy. cars getting stolen left and right.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 08:13 PM   #6
nissanguy13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
nissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sorry to hear about the car, This is why I'm glad I have a garage.
nissanguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 08:15 PM   #7
driftage240
Post Whore!

sucks man it wasn't a super looker but had potential!!!!!!! fucken fag thieves! need to die...im scared to even drive my car now!!

Last edited by driftage240; 02-25-2008 at 01:06 AM..
Old 02-24-2008, 08:16 PM   #8
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Wow another one, getting pretty ridiculous.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:17 PM   #9
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
3 in one week this is just getting dumb. Fuck I will keep my eyes out its not every day you see a gold hatch with kouki tails.

P.S. I am considering chucking it all in and buying a 350z this is just getting pathetic.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 08:48 PM   #10
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
dang another one?!?!?! this is hella crazyyy
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 08:54 PM   #11
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
another STOLEN car WITHOUT protection? I bet... let's find out.

What protection did your friend have?

Sorry, just getting a bit aggrivated that people mod their car's and don't bother locking it up when they put it away... i mean seriously what do you expect? a locked door to stop a thief? going to take more than that.....

good luck on getting it back.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 08:58 PM   #12
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
OMG Look at this!
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=175188

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 10:53 PM   #13
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
good luck finding it
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:01 PM   #14
240sx_LE
Leaky Injector

240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices
There goes another one...

I'm about to ditch my car now.
240sx_LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:09 PM   #15
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
^stfu.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:12 PM   #16
s14>integra
Zilvia Member

s14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enough
goodness everyone's cars are gettin stolen. I'm sorry for your loss and il definetely keep my eyes open.
s14>integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:14 PM   #17
bbejj123
Zilvia Junkie

bbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura about
so fricken lame... i hate people who have to steal someone else's pride and joy it just makes me sick
Old 02-24-2008, 11:45 PM   #18
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
everyday i go on zilvia theres aways a "CAR GOT STOLEN" 5 cars stolen in this month so far am i correct? 3 in the past 5 days

i wonder how downshift_sideways is doing, people should read his thread.

anyways i hope your friend finds the car asap!!
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:17 AM   #19
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Fucking shit man. If you catch them, beat the fuck out of them. That's close to home man....fuck! I'll be on the lookout in the San Fernando Valley, Arleta area man!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:41 AM   #20
JohnJohn86
Zilvia Junkie

JohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura about
What's up with Socal this month. I have saw at least 4 cars stolen in Socal on zilvia and my friends AE86 was stolen in Arcadia couple weeks ago.
They are taking a lot of cars.
JohnJohn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:48 AM   #21
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
yea its really weird that socal has been getting a lot of thefts lately
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:54 AM   #22
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftage240 View Post
sucks man it wasn't a super looker but had potential!!!!!!! fucken fag thieves! need to die...im scared to even drive my car now!!
Dude, If they stole YOUR car I would personally drive you all over creation to hunt the fuckers down and kill them! Your car is sweet. This is fuckin ridiculous though. 240's are goin down left and right.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:59 AM   #23
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

S13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant future
^^^^ yeah... down to TJ... theres alot of "talk" of people taking them down there and stripping them... probly where this one ended up, and prolly where the next one will go too...

gl with the find... sorry for the loss! use protection!

and nissanguy13- i hate you! haha jk... but jealous u have a garage!
Old 02-25-2008, 01:01 AM   #24
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Good luck, i will keep an eye out.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:10 AM   #25
driftage240
Post Whore!

thanks Racepar1 i would just shoot these fags in the face...and his shit had a fucking Viper alarm wtf i hate this!!thanks to everyone...keep your eyes peeled

Old 02-25-2008, 01:11 AM   #26
GuardianLlama
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
GuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
on the lookout man
GuardianLlama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:14 AM   #27
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftage240 View Post
thanks Racepar1 i would just shoot these fags in the face...and his shit had a fucking Viper alarm wtf i hate this!!thanks to everyone...keep your eyes peeled
How many times do I need to say, Most alarm installers dont wire in the alarm kill ignition kill. Trust me My friend works for Circuit city( DOnt sell vipers anymore) and he doesnt install it.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:19 AM   #28
IcedOutSoulja13
Zilvia Member

IcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to IcedOutSoulja13
damn...fuckin sucks!
IcedOutSoulja13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:20 AM   #29
TheBigDirty
Leaky Injector

TheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to TheBigDirty
Sorry about the loss man. This is becoming too common. Gluck with finding her.
TheBigDirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:04 AM   #30
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
damn another one...freakin' sucks... my eyes will be on the lookout
s14_legend is offline   Reply With Quote