Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-29-2008, 06:47 PM   #61
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by landins13 View Post
I was born in Los alamidos , raised in Carmichael and moved to maryland to go to college and play lacrosse, i apologize that i'm envious of where i'm from, and i'm sorry that you feel that way, fortunately enough people out here accept you into the community with open arms no matter where your from, if you think baltimore is all about crack come and visit open your fucking mind up next time before you open your mouth.

The point of my little joke was that when i was still living out there i had my 240 broken into 3 times and since i've moved to "Crack land" no one has come near my cars.
Look you started this with your wack statements. The thread was about the guys car getting stolen not a commentary on California. The way you came off you talked like a east coast I hate the west coast dick, hence the response. So if you don't have anything good to contribute then don't.

P.S. for being from California you sure are ignorant about homes and condo's which is what got you into trouble in this thread in the first place. I suggest you grow up and learn to speak when you have actual knowledge.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2008, 06:49 PM   #62
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereda40at View Post
i agree with that. but u also dont see many 240's in baltimore either. but us baltimore racers all either wreck our shit or blow it up before it gets stolen.

cali boys dont make any power. (watch my red squars go up for that)
Your as clueless as him and if you don't have anything constructive to add to this thread then STFU. Either show some sympathy for the guys car getting stolen or stay out.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 02:43 PM   #63
creyes13491
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (30)
creyes13491 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
dang, that sucks bro. i get sad whenever i see "stolen 240" threads. im gonna be on a lookout too.
creyes13491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:43 AM   #64
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
I dont understand what somebody is thinking when stealing a car between 7 and 9 in the morning, this is bs man- Im pretty convinced that there are people on zilvia scouting the pic thread lookin for where to go.

It's pretty sad to see all these cars gettin lifted constantly, enough for me not to get another one for a good while...

Sorry man

Last edited by Jimmy Up; 03-17-2008 at 12:44 AM.. Reason: spell check, im buzzin it
Jimmy Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:54 PM   #65
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Fuck, all these cars getting stolen... I'm paranoid enough already, but when i hear about another one gone, makes me even more paranoid. Sorry to hear about it Bro, hope you get some good news. My eyes are peeled in LA downtown and surrounding area.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:25 AM   #66
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
*************CAR HAS BEEN FOUND AS OF YESTERDAY 3/25/08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT was recoverd in the city of victorville...the fags took the optima,intake w/cAi, strut bars and shifter,audio system and thats it...they left the kouki taillights and the tein flex coilovers..wtf ..thanks for the suppurt guys..lets try to be more careful w/our prides and joys*******************

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:33 AM   #67
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
Thats sweet!!! Glad you got the car back in one piece.
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 12:01 AM   #68
driftage240
Post Whore!

driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Pics of the carnage...car is still complete and the big dollar items are there...

Old 03-27-2008, 12:08 AM   #69
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
WTF they left the Kouki's? Must not have known what they were jacking and they just took the shiny stuff! Fucking douche bags! Glad you got the back in one piece and nothing really missing! Good to hear man now put those parts back on and keep driving it!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 12:19 AM   #70
driftage240
Post Whore!

ya we were expecting it on the grund with no suspension,or tails.lol i couldnt belive when we saw it in the yard...complete...

Old 03-27-2008, 12:23 AM   #71
IcedOutSoulja13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
IcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enoughIcedOutSoulja13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IcedOutSoulja13
guys didnt know what they were jacking for sure...anyways good thing its still complete! and cool that it was found
IcedOutSoulja13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:27 AM   #72
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
thank god some theives dont know wtf they are looking for, sounds like honda riceboys took your car by the looks of what they took...
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 03:05 AM   #73
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Good to know your friend's car is in one piece. Could you possibly get prints off the car? Maybe catch who was responsible if their prints are on record. Just a thought you know.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:07 PM   #74
driftage240
Post Whore!

cops dusted it for prints but nothing has come up yet..so i dunno if they would care enough to take such action...

Old 03-30-2008, 11:32 PM   #75
luftrofl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
luftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftage240 View Post
*************CAR HAS BEEN FOUND AS OF YESTERDAY 3/25/08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT was recoverd in the city of victorville...the fags took the optima,intake w/cAi, strut bars and shifter,audio system and thats it...they left the kouki taillights and the tein flex coilovers..wtf ..thanks for the suppurt guys..lets try to be more careful w/our prides and joys*******************
This only further proves that thieves are idiots.
luftrofl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:36 PM   #76
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Glad you got your car back.

What a waste of a theft tho. Idiots.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote