Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 08-10-2008, 03:17 AM   #61
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisgonz View Post
Its not going to be tow truck. They must have been on you for sometime now. Keep your eyes open. But cant believe you have no picture of it.
Yea I'm not a big fan of taking pictures. I guess It will help In cases like this, so I am gonna start taking pictures of me cars. Must have been a stake out or something. I live In the nicest area possible! Nothing but old people.

I live In sierra madre It's RIGHT next to pasadena. I'm going to a local honda teams main guy house and talk to him cause they are known for stealing shit, So they can afford their Rhd conversions and piece of shit vteak
Old 08-10-2008, 03:22 AM   #62
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
Yea I'm not a big fan of taking pictures. I guess It will help In cases like this, so I am gonna start taking pictures of me cars. Must have been a stake out or something. I live In the nicest area possible! Nothing but old people.

I live In sierra madre It's RIGHT next to pasadena. I'm going to a local honda teams main guy house and talk to him cause they are known for stealing shit, So they can afford their Rhd conversions and piece of shit vteak
Sucks man, Hope something good comes out of all this your going through.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:23 AM   #63
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Thats it, the lojack come before the turbo and the cage.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:30 AM   #64
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Thats it, the lojack come before the turbo and the cage.
Yea, My other 240 Is now going to be my track car. Cause they obviously know where I live or something. I'm gonna get some crazy ass lo jack on my bike to where If you look at the damn thing wrong they call and notify me.

Lo jack Is good..
Old 08-10-2008, 02:02 PM   #65
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
NO WAY! That is way too close to home. Matter of fact I was there last night. Hope you get it back. 91/blue/black teardrops/dropped, I will definitely be on the look out. It sucks just to hear about a car get stolen, it sucks even more knowing that this shit happened in my city. I hate thieves with a passion.

Side note: Go to a 711 for a drink at 2am, cause your car is always in plain view.
hippo_chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:10 PM   #66
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
yeah it couldnt of been a truck. you would've noticed it...those are big diesel trucks...not the quietest thing in the world, especially right outside..

i'd trust your own gut feeling on who it is though.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:29 PM   #67
miklos
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
miklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choicesmiklos has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Parking lots

I was parked at the Greyhound parking lot in L.A. all day. Near the middle of the lot. Some bastard opened their door very hard and slammed it into my car door. Took off some new paint. I went in asking about the lot cameras--they said they only are on the first row of cars near the building.
And they have no security out there beyond the sidewalk.
Another place you can't trust.
I'll need to repaint the whole door or cover it with decals now.
miklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:36 PM   #68
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

[quote=bo2o;2238296]man... monster at 2am. is down...

I still have the monster hahah. I didn't even drink It.. I'm going to keep it forever!
Old 08-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #69
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
damn dude..good luck finding it. thats crazy only 5 minutes. i will keep my eyes open.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 01:00 AM   #70
IdriveaNissan
Zilvia Member

IdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura about
sucks you got no pictures. I'll keep an eye out for you too.
IdriveaNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:05 PM   #71
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Yeah someone took your shit in 5 minutes. you got followed. No tow truck involved that would've taken more than 5 minutes. That shit you see on tv is all super stake out for hours then nab it. It would've been painstakingly obvious if someone towed your shit on the asap level.

Your turbo timer was running, someone coat hangared your window and got the ignition back on somehow. Either way sucks balls, I don't even like taking my 240 out that late at night just because there are more cops than civilians out on the streets.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:38 PM   #72
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Were you coming from your house, how far were you from the 711? Usually when I go to the one in la crescenta I sit outside on the curb and eat/drink and watch my car at the same time, always be shady peeps at 711 at night
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:11 PM   #73
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
local honda team in pasadena....rhd conversions...known for stealing shit

TEAM DYNASTY

...from what i know, they have a 240 that they "race" so could possibly of stolen your car for parts

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 02:44 AM   #74
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
Were you coming from your house, how far were you from the 711? Usually when I go to the one in la crescenta I sit outside on the curb and eat/drink and watch my car at the same time, always be shady peeps at 711 at night
Yup coming from my house..

I was like 3 mins away from the seven eleven on colorado near the denny's! Yea lots of shady people are there late at night.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:46 AM   #75
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post

TEAM DYNASTY

...from what i know, they have a 240 that they "race" so could possibly of stolen your car for parts

Yup you know about them to eh... I talked to the "Main" guy seriously and he said they didn't do anything but you never know. Anyone can make It seem like they were completely Innocent..
Old 08-13-2008, 12:11 PM   #76
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
yeah i used to host a meet every wednesday night right there at the starbucks/wholefoods parking lot on the corner of foothill and rosemead...they used to come out all the time...

what i dont get is that everyone in the area KNOWS that they steal cars, but no one has turned them into the police yet ....i would, if i knew where any of them lived

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 08-14-2008, 12:56 AM   #77
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Snitches are bitches.

That statement does not represent me nor my feeling for what has happened.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:08 AM   #78
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
^^^I really dont get it? But on the better side. Still on the look out. Hope to find it and ram it off the road.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:34 AM   #79
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
Quote:

TEAM DYNASTY

o wow.. how do you know for sure dynasty steals cars..?

im on the phone with the main dynasty dude.. i can tell you one thing they didnt steal that 240sx..

my boy said call him right you bitch ass.. hes phone number is 626 710 2510..
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:56 AM   #80
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Quote:
yeah i used to host a meet every wednesday night right there at the starbucks/wholefoods parking lot on the corner of foothill and rosemead...they used to come out all the time...

what i dont get is that everyone in the area KNOWS that they steal cars, but no one has turned them into the police yet ....i would, if i knew where any of them lived
That was your meet? I never seen your 240 there
Old 08-14-2008, 01:35 PM   #81
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismoknightska-t View Post
o wow.. how do you know for sure dynasty steals cars..?

im on the phone with the main dynasty dude.. i can tell you one thing they didnt steal that 240sx..

my boy said call him right you bitch ass.. hes phone number is 626 710 2510..
seriously shut the fuck up....ur just mad because you think i stole your boys s14...get off my nuts already bitch...uve had PLENTY of chances to hit me up personally, and meet up with me to supposedly "settle" the beef u got with me...so have a good day little boy

everyone in the area knows those fools jack cars, maybe you should go around to every meet in socal and start "paying people" for everyone's info who talks shit about DYNASTY and start calling them, and following them around on the internet to try and talk shit....

of course they're gonna deny they steal cars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
That was your meet? I never seen your 240 there
because when i hosted it, i drove an EF

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 08-14-2008, 03:08 PM   #82
drftthatshit
Zilvia Member

drftthatshit is on a distinguished road
have the local shops run the vin of the car or like if u still have the keys to the car see if in the past week any place like walmart or anyplace that cuts keys they keep reference on that shit and yea that sux man sry to hear also the guy in chi twn my buddy sold him the rear bumper so i feel for u man
drftthatshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:16 PM   #83
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
they dont keep any records of any 90s cars.

I go all the time and once I say 91, 96 , 97, 98 240sx they just go ok
Boostin on you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:34 PM   #84
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
damn i hope you find it.

you could do like in the fast and furious and break into all the garages and look at all the honda's. "a few sr20's by race wars would be a premium." for there honda's.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:05 PM   #85
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
Quote:
seriously shut the fuck up....ur just mad because you think i stole your boys s14...get off my nuts already bitch...uve had PLENTY of chances to hit me up personally, and meet up with me to supposedly "settle" the beef u got with me...so have a good day little boy

everyone in the area knows those fools jack cars, maybe you should go around to every meet in socal and start "paying people" for everyone's info who talks shit about DYNASTY and start calling them, and following them around on the internet to try and talk shit....

of course they're gonna deny they steal cars...

because when i hosted it, i drove an EF
homie you got some big balls name dropping my team like that. Its ok to hate when people have nice cars but i'll show you my paycheck you bitch. Why dont you try going to school so maybe you can get a job that pays you more than minimum wage so maybe you can have a RHD too fucken hater. And dont trip we will catch you slipping see how much shit you talk then, in matter of fact i will paypal anyone 250 bucks for this faggots address. im using my boys account he already posted my number BITCH call me out.

the guy that got his car stolen im sorry for your lost bro I've had 2 cars personally stolen from me so i know the feeling but you are welcome to come to my house or any of my boys houses to check for any of your parts we really dont get down like that all our stuff is legit people honestly just hate cause they cant be like us. 15 rhd and growing
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 04:18 PM   #86
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

^^LOL this is getting funny...

-i have a very good paying job
-i have a RHD
-i have my own house

....your chump change paycheck does not impress me, trust me *smooches*

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 08-14-2008, 04:23 PM   #87
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I'm going to have to straighten some people out from what has commenced in this thread...

... in a couple hours, I am going to the gym.
This window is staying open, so edits won't save anyone.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:30 PM   #88
Erjay1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Erjay1 is making a name for him/her selfErjay1 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
lol...people still have "Teams"? A little too much F&F I see. How old are you guys? 18-20 maybe? Seriosly, get a life. Any mature person wont take the time to one, start a racing team <----ahahaha! and two, come on here and "call someone out" for being a "hater". AHAHAHAHA! Wow. Do you guys have a sticker over your windshields too? I bet you guys are the type that drive to a meet and rev your fart cans, play your music really loud, have 15 tv's, do burnouts and drive really fast in parking lots. Damn I laugh at dudes like that. Sorry I just have to make fun of ppl like that.

OP, sorry about your car. I park my s14 right outside my house with no alarm. I dont sweat it. If it gets stolen I will find it, guaranteed

Last edited by Erjay1; 08-15-2008 at 07:32 AM..
Erjay1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:55 PM   #89
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erjay1 View Post
lol...people still have "Teams"? A little too much F&F I see. How old are you guys? 18-20 maybe? Seriosly, get a life. Any mature person wont take the time to one, start a racing team <----ahahaha! and two, come on here and "call someone out" for being a "hater". AHAHAHAHA! Wow. Do you guys have a sticker over your windshields too? I bet you guys are the type that drive to a meet and rev your fart cans, play your music really loud, have 15 tv's, do burnouts and drive really fast in parking lots. Damn I laugh at dudes like that. Sorry I just have to make fun of ppl like that.

OP, sorry about your car. I park my s14 right outside my house with no alarm. I dont sweat it. If it gets stolen I will find it, guaranteed
Well, you're one to talk right out of your ass as well.

Eddie (DUFFM4N) is super legit.

They have beef with each other because they accused him of stealing an S14 and using the stolen parts on his own 14, which is bull.

They offered him cash to pop his hood, but who in their right mind would pop their hood to someone accusing them of being a low-life thief?

That's just disrespectful.

Also, you want to pay someone for his address?

Are you serious?

Get over this shit.

You'll just end up in the slammer being bubba's bitch.

Anyway, OP, any updates on this?

Edit: Quoting just pwned you.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:09 PM   #90
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Woooo! Damn chump Duff is legit and i back him up also. This went from car jacking, to dynasty, to let me get duffs address? Which has nothing to do with the car jacking? Lets get back on topic people.

Seriously RHD? Is that the coolness still? Have fun at the drive thru.