Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 10-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #1
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Stolen coilovers kts!

Ok this really fuckin' sucks. I go to pick up my car finally from a buddies house and my coilovers are gone. Straight up jacked.

KTS is the brand, they are the blue ones, from an S13.

The unique thing about them, they have yellow helper springs on the BOTTOM of the rear coilovers. The helper springs didn't come with them, I put them on seperate. Please help me find these bad boys, I didn't even get to drive on them on my car.

They were stolen in the Anaheim area

Last edited by DataXUnknown; 01-19-2011 at 11:07 AM..
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 05:05 PM   #2
[w]hite[r]abbit[x]
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Stolen at your friends house? Did you ask your friend if he took them off to borrow them or something?
[w]hite[r]abbit[x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:31 PM   #3
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
^^^^werd!!!!!!!
negrosx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:36 PM   #4
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
hmm some friend...how are they stolen right under his nose

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:49 PM   #5
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
Your best friend could steal your girlfriend,,stealing coilovers off your car is peanuts...lol
just saying dude..really sorry
negrosx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:54 AM   #6
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Maaan all you guys were right.

I found my coilovers! And it all happened within shady ass friends.

Note to all you people, choose your friends wisely
Old 03-02-2010, 02:14 AM   #7
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
did you kick his ass for making you worry for nearly half a year?

good to hear you got it back
Old 03-02-2010, 02:42 AM   #8
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
damn. at least u found them.

lesson learned i suppose.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:50 AM   #9
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
It is kinda obvious since they were stolen at his house. Doesn't necessarily mean it's him, but it's within the friends that you know. Glad you got them back though.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #10
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Unknown007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Best have K.O. him.
Unknown007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #11
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Tooooooold you so.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:27 PM   #12
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
lucky you found them... glad you got them back i would call the cops and press charged, freind or not thats bull shit....
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:50 PM   #13
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
so whats the story? how did you find the coils?
Old 03-12-2010, 01:02 AM   #14
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

The back story (End of summer 2009): I got rod knock on my SR. So my plan was to just throw in a cheap motor. My friend says "just tow it to my house, we can have it running again in like 2 weeks". So we proceed to do that (which you know I agree an engine swapp can be done in like 2 days or less even so 2 weeks is a good time span). Got it to his house and ripped out the SR. While waiting for my friend to get the motor, I cleaned and painted the engine bay. Finally got the motor a little while later, and he starts saying "you should take out the butterflies and remove the emissions stuff, it will rev a lot faster" and such like that. So I proceed to doing that which takes a while longer, also waiting on motor mounts from a company that failed hardcore to deliver.

All this time, working is usually at night, because I work and he works. His garage is litterally absolutely filthy, which some of you locals will know who I'm talking about just by that statement. There is a car in there that doesn't run, he has parts laying on the ground everywhere that are broken/doesn't need/good but he's lazy and doesn't take care of his shit/kitty litter everywhere/things thrown in there/tools/bolts you name it. I left my toolbox there because it was heavy to keep moving around. So time goes by, working on this stupid motor that he started recommending I do this and that while the motor is out. Time keeps going by, I keep complaining (i'll admit) and bitching to him because my car has been there for so long, he starts getting pissed at me for bitching and complaining so now there is tension between us. Throughout this time, I bought coilovers from a very good friend of mine. Put them on my car and the engine was in but not running. My friend keeps asking me litterally over 3 times a day "hey, let me borrow your coilovers", "your not down to let me ride on your coilovers", "your car's not even running let me borrow them". I said no to him at least 15 times to the point where I don't remember saying yes, but apparently I told him he could borrow them.

So he puts it on his car, 2 weeks later, I tell him to put them back on my car. He wouldn't do it, tension was still high I wanted to get my car out of there asap. Finally he said "fine", puts the coilovers on my car with every single bolt loose and pushes it into the street by the curb in front of his house. Puts my toolbox in my car and leaves it unlocked tells me "your car's ready, come get it". It's 100% not driveable. So that just ticked me off, I drove up to it, saw the loose bolts everywhere and went back home to figure out what to do.

Next day I come by to jump start it, maybe tow it away and what, look at this! The coilovers are gone, and the gauge that my friend let me have for my single cam. But my toolbox still there? My $500 stereo system still there? Everything else...still there? WTF? Then my friends thought I was junkyarding my car, when really I was going to tow it away to either another friend who needed it, or sell it for some cash so the entire car was stripped to peices.

After that whole ordeal, my "friend" started to try and be buddy buddy with me again.

Main story now:

I let everything go, wasen't looking into it much, just keeping an eye out here and there for FS stuff. Then recently, some friends came forward and started telling me information that they saw (we'll just call him bob for now) Bob with my coilovers at his house (the house my car was jacked in front of). So I got curious and started asking other friends if they had heard or knew of anything about this.

Slowly one by one people started telling me information that had all pointed toward Bob and many were different sources that didn't know each other. A couple even said Bob told them straight to their face he stole my coilovers and they are now on (we'll call him Fred) Fred's car.

So I confront Bob and Fred about this, tell them what I heard, gave them a chance to confess and let it all go. I'm not a violent guy, didn't want anything to happen. They both denied everything many times. Fred even got buddy buddy with me and took me home, said he's "not going anywhere" and he wants to be of help if he can. He's a pretty well known guy so you'd think he wouldn't lie. But then again, he told me in the past he is a really good liar.

So Fred admitted to be running KTS coilovers on his car (the same brand that were stolen) and asked if I wanted to see them and whatnot (it was 1:30AM so I declined). More and more people throughout time that I've talked to about this has some sort of information about the coilovers relating to Bob and Fred.

Recently, Fred was at the same place I was and I asked if I could see them then. He proceeded to show me, and sure enough they were the same exact brand, model, condition, and missing peices (peices that I have at home actually). Fred told me he bought them off craigslist, and when I proceeded to ask him for a phone number to the guy who he bought them off, he could not give me any other information other than "the guy told me they were cuscos, I bought them for 8 bills, picked them up in san fernando valley". It says KTS right on the coilovers...

So that is right now how it stands, and since then I've had another couple of people tell me Fred put them on his car knowing they were mine. There is a police report written, and I will have the police involved if Fred refuses to give them back.

Bob on the other hand, still owes me $100, and I let him borrow my NRG steering wheel, which I noticed was not on his car anymore when I saw it recently. I asked him where it was and he said he let a friend borrow it (most likely sold it because he is super fucking shady).

Anyways, Bob is super shady and I'd say a bit more dangerous, Fred is well known throughout the drift scene and I hope he confess's to knowing at least and cooperates. As of right now, I do not have them back in my possession but am trying to work with Fred to give them back because it is stolen property and he can be charged.

I just don't know what to do with this Bob guy...when I asked him where is my money several times, he responded with "Where is my $4800 for storage fees for 4 months?" regarding my car being at his house for that long due to my engine blowing and he said to tow it to his house because we can have it swapped in 2 weeks. He said it, not I. Oh and almost my entire toolbox is missing tools, scattered around his garage thats never been cleaned in a million years covered in grease, grime, useless parts, a car that doesn't run, and kitty litter everywhere. So I mean if he's pulling that card, he owes me another $200 in tools, and another $200 in SR parts that he never paid for that I was going to let go as a friend helping me out. But now it's come down to this.

Any input with you guys would be appreciated. I don't want anyone after me if I get people arressted or press charges. Nor do I want to confront someone again (such as Bob) and get in a fist fight. I'll be honest I'm not a great fighter at all, but I do have extreme connections with many fighters that some people wouldn't believe a normal, nice, white guy would have.

*The names were changed to protect identity's until further notice
Old 03-12-2010, 01:01 PM   #15
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Eh I'm just gonna retype everything.

I suggest just like some people said, in the posts below this one,to just put their name out there so nobody does business with them anymore. I doubt Bob will change or even give your steering wheel back and I dunno if Fred will confess about the coilovers. Just know that you can't really trust anybody with anything of yours anymore and choose your friends wisely in the future.

I still think it's funny how you can't trust nobody and it's 2010.Sucks but I hope they get their lesson some how.Good luck and keep us posted.

-Unknown

Last edited by Unknown007; 03-12-2010 at 09:41 PM..
Old 03-12-2010, 01:55 PM   #16
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I say tell everyone these fools names so noone else does business with them
Old 03-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #17
bones321
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
bones321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bones321
unknown007 you make zero sense, you have to kno the story to understand, and you obviously dont.. im staying out of this, good luck with everything,

It will take me a while to get hard I just got layed last night
bones321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:09 PM   #18
secondtonone317
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
secondtonone317 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
damm and I thought shiz was bad in NY
secondtonone317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:15 PM   #19
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
You should be less trusting.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:10 PM   #20
EnjoiNISMO
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
EnjoiNISMO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Damn shady friends, at least you got them back.
EnjoiNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:51 PM   #21
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
PUT THEM ON BLAST. Fuck that name change bullshit.

Tell "Fred" and "Bob" to get their shit together, or I'm not gonna be buddy buddy with them when I come home this summer. Especially Bob.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:30 PM   #22
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones321 View Post
unknown007 you make zero sense, you have to kno the story to understand, and you obviously dont.. im staying out of this, good luck with everything,
I know right hahaha....that's what happens when your in a hurry for class.

Is it better now?
Old 03-12-2010, 09:46 PM   #23
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
PUT THEM ON BLAST. Fuck that name change bullshit.

Tell "Fred" and "Bob" to get their shit together, or I'm not gonna be buddy buddy with them when I come home this summer. Especially Bob.
This, 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #24
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by murda-c View Post
You should be less trusting.
this or be careful on who you call a friend

ive lend out springs and struts, coils, tension rods

shit i owe my friend 60 bucks for some shit we traded and what not, but i mean its not something he hassles me for and knows i'll pay him back when i can..if you know ppl are shady to others you gotta realize they can do the same to you

but yeah choose your friends wisely and just call the cops to get your coils back, not worth fighting over..

and i know exactly who bob is with the garage thing haha

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #25
dallaceseiuli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
dallaceseiuli is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
wat dah heoolll i so sad!! i know all of you guys and i sad. im gonna stay outa it personally bcuz youre all such good friends and no homo i LOVE ALL YOU GUYS.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:10 PM   #26
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
so wes if you think i stole your coils. than why am i trying to give you a car for free to help you out
Old 03-17-2010, 12:38 AM   #27
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

^^^^Your Fred?
Old 03-17-2010, 12:41 AM   #28
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13boy89 View Post
so wes if you think i stole your coils. than why am i trying to give you a car for free to help you out
Who said you were trying to give me a car for free to help me out? You said $1500 for your peice of shit corolla thats been beat to hell, or the hatch with no motor that i've never seen in my life that I heard you're giving to Danny.

Why don't you "help me out" by giving me my $100 back that you owe me for helping you get your car out of the impound? And my steering wheel that you borrowed for your corolla that is now replaced with a different steering wheel?

Help me out? Why don't you help me out by telling everyone what you did and "help" me get my coilovers back. It would really help everyone if you did. Nobody admits to stealing coilovers to people, and reasoning for saying so was to "look badass". You would look even more "badass" if you would just help me get my shit back and move on from all this.

And yeah I guess the name's out of the bag now for Bob. All of this went down at s13boy89's (Mario's) house
Old 03-17-2010, 01:32 AM   #29
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Karma will come and sad part is it'll always come 10x worse.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:48 AM   #30
dato
Zilvia Junkie

dato is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13boy89 View Post
Maybe because ur car is worth 100 bucks and not 1000,or maybe because u feel bad u took his stuff and want to seem like the nice guy and give him a shell?? So it dont seem like u did it??? But .... Who knows ??? Only u
dato is offline   Reply With Quote