Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 05-04-2010, 02:34 AM   #1
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Stolen S13.5 In Los Angeles

Hello dear zilvians,

I am in real need of your help, unfortunately I have to make another one of these posts, earlier tonight my car was stolen from Cal State LA, if you have any info on this please let me know as i will give a reward to anyone leading to me finding my car, name me the price and you got it, I will pay up to 2K if you lead me directly!!! The car was stolen from the school parking lot and the police in currently investigating the situation and going over the cameras, but i want to find it before anything is done to the car or any parts taken off...I know a lot of you will recognize the car and do the right thing and help me and zilvia get one of its prize possessions back!!!! This is Real Herbs old car which i bought a couple of years back, but ive kept it under the radar for a while...the car looks just like it did when i bought it, except its on some track wheels (Sportmax, the 5 spokes, 962 model i believe)

Car:Black S13.5
Engine: S14 black top
Wheels: Sportmax 006
Body: Supermade

Some parts you can keep an eye on for now that could possibly be distinguishable are, Kaaz 2 way LSD, Power FC, Circuit Sport Exhaust II, Nardi steering wheel and nardi shift knob, S14 black top, supermade body kit, S15 front, i could mention tons more but I know those other parts are much more common, i will sit down and make the list tomorrow, I just dont have the time or patience at the moment

Thank you all in advance and hope I can get some help

If you have any info please reach me on my cell asap 805 252 3268

Pictures:

I will show these as most people will recognize the car by these pictures and remember it

The car looks the same as when i bought it, except the Sportmax wheels, and couple of scuffs and scratches on the driver side door from track time

Thank you all for looking and please keep you eyes open and let me know if you see or hear anything, best way to reach me again is on my cell

805 252 3268

Eli
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 02:44 AM   #2
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
ill be on the look out...
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:49 AM   #3
Options13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
Options13 is a jewel in the roughOptions13 is a jewel in the roughOptions13 is a jewel in the roughOptions13 is a jewel in the roughOptions13 is a jewel in the roughOptions13 is a jewel in the roughOptions13 is a jewel in the roughOptions13 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
no alarm or what?
Options13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:00 AM   #4
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
The car had kill switches but no alarm
Old 05-04-2010, 03:10 AM   #5
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
wow really bro, no alarm? fuckin kidding me

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:23 AM   #6
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Wow, that fucking sucks. Hurts knowing what might end up to it since Herb is a good friend of mine.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:18 AM   #7
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
NOOOOOO! That is one of the nicest 240's ever built IMO.

Mother fuckers!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:42 AM   #8
blitzsti22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
blitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blitzsti22
sucks man calstatela sucks i got my car stolen about a month ago from there.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:13 AM   #9
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
fuck man this really sucks. I will keep my eyes open. That car was clean.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:08 PM   #10
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Thank you guys, the police have been really helpful since the morning and we might actually have a lead!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #11
jdm2191
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
jdm2191 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
No Fucking way! That sucks I love this car! I'll keep a look out in the 951.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:25 PM   #12
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Man super clean, I remember seeing pictures of this car and this is definitly the cleanest s13.5's I've ever seen. I'll keep a lookout for the car anywhere I go. Good luck with the leads! I'll keep an eye out for anything for sale too
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:33 PM   #13
badbob2121
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
badbob2121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Unhappy

im crying for you bro...

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM = BOBBY_LS13
badbob2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:54 AM   #14
JDM Sil4ty
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
JDM Sil4ty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
oh wtf, this is getting insane, hella clean 13.5 ... fuuuuuuuu
Old 05-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #15
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
damn that sucks, i really hate parking here now.

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:17 PM   #16
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Wow, this is getting rediculous, that car is pure sex and someone stole it, that sucks man im sorry....
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:40 AM   #17
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Ty guys for the kind words, I am still in shock from this whole thing and cant believe my car is actually gone, really sucks...just do me a favor and keep your eyes open, thx again and hopefully they find it soon
Old 05-06-2010, 01:49 AM   #18
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
man this blows..hope you get it back!!
Old 05-07-2010, 08:14 PM   #19
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceepo View Post
...this is getting rediculous...
Somebody says those exact words in EVERY fucking stolen car thread.

For fucks sake, it's BEEN ridiculous for a long fucking time now...

Anywho, I hope you find it.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:09 AM   #20
JDM Sil4ty
Zilvia Addict

JDM Sil4ty is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ whoa whoa whoa .. we're jst noticing alot o' NICE looking cars are getting stolen lately .. nd its forsure Redicule !!
Old 05-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #21
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Unknown007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Honestly not gonna lie but that car is hot for the streets.It shouldn't be a daily unless you have GPS/Alarm/Kill switches/etc and should be a weekend car.Come you had it coming OP you should've put an alarm or something but again we all drive our babies daily.Just hope for the best and hope it is found.Some people just wish they had the car and crush ones to have theirs but in the end they just part it out or chop it.Kinda dumb.

Will keep my eyes open in Norcal.
Unknown007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:16 PM   #22
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
star hiting up cl. check everything here,norcal, and az, just incase its already been takin apart. i hope you find it in one peice
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 10:40 AM   #23
drifting240

Trader Rating: (0)
drifting240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn bro i live in ny but i really hope u find this car hands down top5 sexiest s13 ive ever seen
drifting240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:54 PM   #24
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll keep in eye out in the Inland Empire....

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
boobs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:22 PM   #25
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
Sorry to hear about your car. Hope you get it back as well as everything on it. Be careful in that area. My civic got stolen last month and it was stripped. It sucks in the sense to have a car that you enjoy driving and take pride in, but unfortunately there are assholes out there who like to ruin that for us. If you go to school there, I would recommend driving a daily (if you have one) or looking into picking one up. This is coming from someone who is from around that area. Personally, I garage my s13 and never drive it unless its to a track event. It's not worth having it stolen.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:09 PM   #26
sr20killer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
sr20killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
thats really sucks!
no alarm........
sr20killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:00 AM   #27
wacko2
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
wacko2 is making a name for him/her selfwacko2 is making a name for him/her selfwacko2 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
have u heard anything new with ur car yet bro.....
wacko2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:52 AM   #28
creyes13491
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (30)
creyes13491 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
dang dude, im really sorry to hear that. ill keep a look out in the 818 area. anyways, i had an alarm and still got my stereo jacked! total fail. it alarmed when they broke in the window, but i guess the robber came back when the alarm stopped and took it. so just make sure you got a lojack or some kind of tracker.
creyes13491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:56 AM   #29
eytsics
Zilvia Addict

eytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enough
sorry to hear about this....calsateLA is not a safe area
a lojack although it cost more than an alarm is probably the best option
Old 06-10-2010, 11:49 AM   #30
mkezzo16
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mkezzo16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Dam, I just had this happen to me 3 weeks ago by Cal State Northridge..People beware w/ your cars by Cal states.. Luckily they found mine w/ 3 rims n a shift knob missing..Hope your just as lucky..I know your pain.. Im on the lookout in 818/323/805..that cars not hard to miss.
mkezzo16 is offline   Reply With Quote