Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 07-30-2011, 05:44 PM   #61
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuki.s13.coupe. View Post
For all you know, someone who jacked your shit could be showing there sympathy for you in this thread. Lol and there also is no such thing as karma^
^ Suspect #1
Old 07-30-2011, 06:14 PM   #62
chuki.s13.coupe.
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
chuki.s13.coupe. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Yeah I totally did steal all of her shit.
chuki.s13.coupe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:12 PM   #63
doridet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to doridet Send a message via Yahoo to doridet
Really, Im not pointing fingers. I'm at fault too for leaving my car there in the first place. Just sucks that I was wrong in thinking it was a safe place to leave my car. All I can do really is pick up the pieces and move on. But trust me, if I ever find those thieves, I will show no mercy.
doridet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:22 PM   #64
chuki.s13.coupe.
Zilvia Addict

chuki.s13.coupe. is an unknown quantity at this point
Op it wasn't me, I was playing. Cause I live in texas. But good luck to you and I hope you find the culprit.
chuki.s13.coupe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:49 PM   #65
doridet
Zilvia Addict

doridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond reputedoridet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuki.s13.coupe. View Post
Op it wasn't me, I was playing. Cause I live in texas. But good luck to you and I hope you find the culprit.
Lol dont sweat it. I wasn't blaming u or anyone on this thread. I appreciate everyone's support. ^_^
Old 07-31-2011, 01:11 AM   #66
doridet
Zilvia Addict

I just realized that those bastards stole my spare wheel, my toolbag and DK's XDC helmet too. ughhh frustration is back up to 97%...

Last edited by doridet; 07-31-2011 at 07:04 PM..
Old 07-31-2011, 08:18 PM   #67
darkevildrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
darkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darkevildrifter
post a pic of dk XDC helmet might help
Old 07-31-2011, 10:49 PM   #68
doridet
Zilvia Addict

It's just a black helmet that's SA rated. We need to get a dk a new one before xdc round 6 in 2 weeks.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:45 PM   #69
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
If you need another intake housing let me know what size. I might have it.
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:23 PM   #70
keytops
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
keytops is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I heard about that, I was going to ask you at sideways suday if you had asked around local businesses to see if any of them had cameras that could catch 'em leaving but I didn't want to bring up bad memories. Good luck, I hope the popo dusted for prints
keytops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #71
doridet
Zilvia Addict

does anyone have that adapter plate thing for the intake to go onto the MAF? i need one...
Old 08-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #72
Dorifto Machine
Zilvia Addict

Dorifto Machine is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by doridet View Post
does anyone have that adapter plate thing for the intake to go onto the MAF? i need one...

I might have one laying around needs the holes drilled out on the corners but works fine. PM me if your interested.

Take Care

-Faris
Dorifto Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:45 PM   #73
Mishkin_707
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Mishkin_707 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I didn't forget about you, I found the maf pigtail, it's a three wire, one solid black wire one black wire with a white stripe and a solid white wire, pm your email and I can send you a pic, if it's right then I will send it to you
Mishkin_707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:29 PM   #74
doridet
Zilvia Addict

someone found my wheels on craigslist! what should i do, call the cops or....??

5ZIGEN FN01RC 17x9 +15 5-114 Hyper Black

I have pictures that prove those were indeed mine. what should i do???
Old 12-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #75
jdm2191
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
jdm2191 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:

They make it so obvious "front for 240sx s14" id say go & destroy them!
Old 12-01-2011, 12:36 PM   #76
zspeedrft
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (54)
zspeedrft is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:

call the cops!!!! contact seller like if you are interested and want to check them out...thecops will usually go with you..once you confirm they are yours..they will arrest the seller...they will tell you to meet up with this person selling them.....dont sleep on it before someone else buys them
Old 12-01-2011, 12:40 PM   #77
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:

Get a couple of friends together. Have the police phone number on hand for backup. Call the person make a deal with them to get the wheels. Go over there with your friends with the pics, look at the wheels. Show the pics to the seller and state the fact they were stolen from you and here is the proof and the seller has two ways to handle it. They can either just turn the wheels over to you or you can call the cops and get them involved as well.

Chances are they will opt to hand over the wheels. Mike from Clear Corners went through a similar situation with a set of wheels stolen from him. He got his wheels back.

Good luck and persevere.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:26 PM   #78
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
better hurry fast that price is cheap
Old 12-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #79
Dorifto Machine
Zilvia Addict

Dorifto Machine is a well-known jackass
Wow. Definetly get law enforcement involved. Could link you to all of your other items stolen! Let us know how it turns out.
Dorifto Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:11 AM   #80
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
$50 fucking dollers? Wow. Sorry for your loss!
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #81
trainkiller
Leaky Injector

trainkiller is an unknown quantity at this point
fuck the people who stole your shit. i cant believe they are trying to sale them for 50 dollars. must be some crackheads...like really thieves need to stop stealing from average people who work hard.

instead they should try wal-mart or some other multi billion dollar corp.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:56 PM   #82
doridet
Zilvia Addict

well, i gave the info to the cops (who did nothing, big surprise there) and i had a couple of people contact them. Apparently they are a shop and they only have 1 wheel because they had previous sold the other. man, all that trouble for 1 wheel? i just let it go, it feels like a lost cause. hopefully karma will get those theives. thanks for the advice guys.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:14 PM   #83
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
What was the name of the shop?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:52 PM   #84
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
o_O how did i miss this? i fucking hate thieves! sry denise... it sucks getting your stuff stolen. its really crappy that law enforcement won't help you get your stuff back. you can always do what this one lady did. it was in the news about a month ago. someone stole her bike and posted it on craigslist. she called about it, went to see it and asked if she could take a ride on it. she took off on the bike and never looked back. lol.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #85
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
What was the name of the shop?
*cough cough*
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:13 PM   #86
3tier240

Trader Rating: (0)
3tier240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
orlando has been getting hit hard. i just got my car stolen lastnight out in the ucf/avalon park area :/
3tier240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:42 PM   #87
nativG20
Zilvia Member

nativG20 is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate theives, sorry for your loss

hopefully these Dbags get caught

WTF IS JUICE?? I WANT THAT PURPLE DRANK!!!
nativG20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:15 PM   #88
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
well, i gave the info to the cops (who did nothing, big surprise there) and i had a couple of people contact them. Apparently they are a shop and they only have 1 wheel because they had previous sold the other. man, all that trouble for 1 wheel? i just let it go, it feels like a lost cause. hopefully karma will get those theives. thanks for the advice guys.
Wow... if it is indeed a shop selling your stolen wheels, all the better, they'll have to give up the people that they got them from, or risk being completely shut down by the police...

Hope you get your goods back, never fun working your ass off for nothing
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote