Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2013, 03:57 PM   #121
Bambi
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Bambi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy progress
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
It's impossible because I tried once. Took out 4 telephone polls and a girl scout concession stand. All the thin mints and samoas couldn't even be salvaged.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2013, 05:06 PM   #122
Oakville
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Oakville is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So the wife exists IRL...didnt see that coming!
Old 05-31-2013, 05:09 PM   #123
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Well, we can see who wears the pants in that relationship!
Old 05-31-2013, 05:15 PM   #124
silnv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
silnv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silnv
That would be embarrassing as hell, if my wife had to cover for me.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:35 PM   #125
R@ddy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
R@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
is she really hott like in the picture? lol
Old 05-31-2013, 05:49 PM   #126
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
sounds fishy.

someone revives this thread today and you just happen to meet up with his wife today too? what a coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:18 PM   #127
NAIRB
Leaky Injector

NAIRB is an unknown quantity at this point
^ not really sure whats fishy? Yea it was a coincidence that someone bumped it but its not that big of a deal.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:14 PM   #128
SharkMan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (28)
SharkMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
I'm glad to here progress was made even if it sounds a little fishy. So uh more details on the wife troll or no troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Front hugs or from behind hugs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan240 View Post
The Black Star Ninja is my real father...
Old 06-03-2013, 03:02 PM   #129
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
SupaDoopa needs to be banned from this forum permanently if he's this big of a d.b !
Old 06-03-2013, 03:36 PM   #130
RB24_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RB24_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I dealt with him once and he tried to trade me a blown up Evo 9. I would not deal with ever again!
Old 06-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #131
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
240boi115 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
well he is up posting again and nothing is being done to him so far....at this point he's basically getting away with murder (metaphorically speaking of coarse but you get my drift)
my 240 broke down..again
Old 06-07-2013, 05:04 PM   #132
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Uh, my wife is dealing with it because she is local to him and I am not. I'm stationed in Texas. The car he agreed on picking up sat in my driveway for literally months and out of the blue one day he decided he wanted cash other than the car. I saved every text that we sent but I'm a bigger man to post a stupid thread over something that he started in the first place.

The issue is being dealt with. I appreciate half of you that are thousands of miles away that are posting dope one-liners on things you don't even know. You know about the he-said she-said.

And @RB24 - You are the one that offered to trade knowing all the issues. You made me drive from RI to Maryland, I got there, and you changed your mind. Nice little chop shop you got going there, doe.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:11 PM   #133
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIKID S4TEEN View Post
The wife

Not my wife...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
What happened in one day of deployment?
DEC11 - DEC12 is a year, not a day. Days come before the months. Moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
People say he's stationed in TX, but I think he was discharged from the military a while ago (most likely for bad behavior). Will the military even do anything to him at this point if he's not a part of them?
I am in the process of being medically discharged for being blown up in Afghanistan numerous times. If you want the detail write-up, send an e-mail to my unit and I will give them the O.K. to shoot you over an injury report.

Nice assumptions, folks. Maybe if you heard both sides before throwing a guys head on a stake, you'll probably back off. My wife is local to him and dealing with it face to face. If I were there, things would have escalated quickly but that is neither here nor there. If people would like to call me out on a forum throwing random nonsense thinking I won't check this from time to time, you're wrong.

Deal was set. His end went through. He was supposed to come get the car. Didn't. Wanted money all of a sudden which wasn't the deal. I said I'd try to sell the car and/or wheels to get him the money to help him in his personal situation which I will not disclose. That doesn't happen over night. He got antsy. Posted this stupid thread. Once this is taken care of, I'll post up screen shots of the whole conversation so I can stop reading stupid posts by people who live 2,000 miles away, read a thread, and think they're e-police.

KTHX.
Old 06-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #134
izzy-
Zilvia Member

izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Not my wife...

DEC11 - DEC12 is a year, not a day. Days come before the months. Moron.

I am in the process of being medically discharged for being blown up in Afghanistan numerous times. If you want the detail write-up, send an e-mail to my unit and I will give them the O.K. to shoot you over an injury report.

Nice assumptions, folks. Maybe if you heard both sides before throwing a guys head on a stake, you'll probably back off. My wife is local to him and dealing with it face to face. If I were there, things would have escalated quickly but that is neither here nor there. If people would like to call me out on a forum throwing random nonsense thinking I won't check this from time to time, you're wrong.

Deal was set. His end went through. He was supposed to come get the car. Didn't. Wanted money all of a sudden which wasn't the deal. I said I'd try to sell the car and/or wheels to get him the money to help him in his personal situation which I will not disclose. That doesn't happen over night. He got antsy. Posted this stupid thread. Once this is taken care of, I'll post up screen shots of the whole conversation so I can stop reading stupid posts by people who live 2,000 miles away, read a thread, and think they're e-police.

KTHX.
OP got nakid pics of yo hoe and sent them to a couple of members, including this SNIP.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:33 AM   #135
Bumpkin203
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
Bumpkin203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy- View Post
OP got nakid pics of yo hoe and sent them to a couple of members, including this SNIP.
Did you honestly have to go that low man smdh. That was just dumb.

Instagram @bankai_r32
Old 06-09-2013, 01:44 AM   #136
BigKriss
Leaky Injector

BigKriss is making a name for him/her selfBigKriss is making a name for him/her self
Too much explaining and too many excuses mate.
Your post should have said sorry for the delay, here is your money, hope we`re cool.

and I would have taken the wife pic btw , she`s hawt.

Fix up your crap mate .
Old 06-09-2013, 01:55 AM   #137
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I'm not going to claim my wife being someone she isn't. She is in fact gorgeous but no, that isn't here. As I stated, this 'situation' wasn't entirely my fault. The deal was for a car he waited MONTHS and MONTHS to even contact me about. Like I said, I have every text with every time stamp and date. Oh, and I'd rather you guys NOT send me messages like this. Not only is it disrespectful, it's childish to tell a wounded war vet to 'die bitch.'

Old 06-09-2013, 02:10 AM   #138
aga
Zilvia Junkie

aga is an unknown quantity at this point
wtf is going on in here. i understand people want to see this situation resolved but some people here are downright retards.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:21 AM   #139
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I am not siding with Supa here because I am not part of this situation and have no place to take sides, just like the majority of the rest of the users posting who have no ties to the situation. Now on to what I have to say.

Lakaiae86 are you fucking serious with that crap? You childish disrespectful I don't know what to even call you. Have some respect for one of the men that allows you to be that disrespectful little twit, oh wait that is a oxymoron. From a fellow vet I hope you get banned for that crap. If you are going to be disrespectful, attack what he supposedly did but do not say shit like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
Old 06-09-2013, 07:55 AM   #140
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Zero,

People post shit like that and act like lakai did to feel relevant to the thread. Pure ignorance. There's always 2 sides to the a story. I read stuff like this and just sit and watch. Had it been supa who posted a thread first about what's going on, I'm sure lakai would have sent something to nairb with the same message. Som people just need some attention.
Old 06-09-2013, 07:58 AM   #141
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Wow, we got some retards here...alot of us here are either in the military or prior AD.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 06-09-2013, 09:42 AM   #142
Bumpkin203
Zilvia Junkie

Yet another dumbshit that had no need to go that low.

Instagram @bankai_r32
Old 06-09-2013, 03:05 PM   #143
Garber
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Garber is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
SupaDoopa also scammed me and owes me money......

wont return PMs but more importantly wont return my MONEY for the part he NEVER SENT ME
Old 06-09-2013, 09:34 PM   #144
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ShadowMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Whoa whoa whoa. Keep the military respect out of this abortion. Regardless of the fact whether you were wounded or not, you're obviously pulling some suspect ass deals and in this case, trying to bend some people over Supa, or your wife wouldn't have to be stepping in to wipe your ass for you.
And just because someone "served" doesn't mean they did any thing worthy of note. Less than half of 1% (about 0.46% ) serves in the military as of today. About 15% of that 0.46% are in actual combat related jobs so get the fuck out of here with the "he served and protected your fucking freedom blah blah blah bullshit". There are a lot of people who serve that couldn't protect a jelly donut. A good portion of the military are bunch fucking leeches with dependapotamus wives and 8 fuck trophies back home being replica shitheads of their sperm donor.
SupaDoopa-if you're going to try to fall back on your military service as proof of your upstanding character, then post up your proof of what you were and what you did like you do everything else. Until then, keep your drama seperate from the war machines still out there skull fucking the taliban on the daily, only to get back to a pb to sleep in a mud cave and eat a cheese and veggie "vomlette" MRE. I let a lot of shit slide, not posting on dumb peoples threads, but when I have to hear every fucking day from some POG who thinks he rates a PH because some vehicle in his 75 vic convoy got blown up 1000 meters away from him and now he gets headaches, in his vagina, then come on here and read this shit. No fuckin way.
I know I probably pissed off a lot of others on here, but if there is one thing I hate worse than some ignorant civilian vomiting ignorant trash, it's someone who did serve, as an office jockey data analysis water purification tire changer, trying to ride on the coattails of the real gunfighters who actually had the fuckin stones to go toe to toe with the people who hate us most in the world, and do it willingly, every day, while brothers to their left and right get their legs and cocks blown off.
Soooo, either prove yourself and your claims or shut your fuckin mouth/fingers.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #145
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I love when people see a thread in this section and hop on the band wagon. And you shot me negative feedback while I was deployed. That doesn't even make any sense but if you send me PM's and screen shots to where I did you wrong, I have zero issues refunding you [with proper proof]. I see you posted negative feedback for this account while I was deployed which is a little odd but oh well.

To those who have sent me PM's recently saying I've wronged you, send me proof and I'll fix the situation. If you're trolling, you will be reported. According to my feedback, only 2 people have ever had an issue and one I paypal disputed because he claims a 3 lb. box arrived to his house empty [his picture included the string to open the box exposed i.e. took the parts out a day after the box was delivered].

I am not a scammer. I am not a thief. If I did you wrong, I will confront if like a man and get the issue resolved. Do you need to send me death threats and childish shit saying you hope I die from the wounds I occurred in Afghanistan? That's fucking stupid. I know a lot of AD vets here and some of you currently serving and that shit is straight disrespectful. Like I said, this issue is faults on both parts. I personally wouldn't go blabbering over a forum after we both agreed on a solution to the issue but hey - some would rather do it this way.

For those who are currently serving, medically discharged, and/or AD vets, thank you for telling these kids who have no idea what it means to truly serve and such. Being currently in the MEB process, I wish you guys the best of luck and from an infantryman to whatever your MOS's may be, strength and speed to you all.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:26 PM   #146
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
Whoa whoa whoa. Keep the military respect out of this abortion. Regardless of the fact whether you were wounded or not, you're obviously pulling some suspect ass deals and in this case, trying to bend some people over Supa, or your wife wouldn't have to be stepping in to wipe your ass for you.
And just because someone "served" doesn't mean they did any thing worthy of note. Less than half of 1% (about 0.46% ) serves in the military as of today. About 15% of that 0.46% are in actual combat related jobs so get the fuck out of here with the "he served and protected your fucking freedom blah blah blah bullshit". There are a lot of people who serve that couldn't protect a jelly donut. A good portion of the military are bunch fucking leeches with dependapotamus wives and 8 fuck trophies back home being replica shitheads of their sperm donor.
SupaDoopa-if you're going to try to fall back on your military service as proof of your upstanding character, then post up your proof of what you were and what you did like you do everything else. Until then, keep your drama seperate from the war machines still out there skull fucking the taliban on the daily, only to get back to a pb to sleep in a mud cave and eat a cheese and veggie "vomlette" MRE. I let a lot of shit slide, not posting on dumb peoples threads, but when I have to hear every fucking day from some POG who thinks he rates a PH because some vehicle in his 75 vic convoy got blown up 1000 meters away from him and now he gets headaches, in his vagina, then come on here and read this shit. No fuckin way.
I know I probably pissed off a lot of others on here, but if there is one thing I hate worse than some ignorant civilian vomiting ignorant trash, it's someone who did serve, as an office jockey data analysis water purification tire changer, trying to ride on the coattails of the real gunfighters who actually had the fuckin stones to go toe to toe with the people who hate us most in the world, and do it willingly, every day, while brothers to their left and right get their legs and cocks blown off.
Soooo, either prove yourself and your claims or shut your fuckin mouth/fingers.

So, you assumed that I am a POG? I am an 11B. I wish I even had MRE's on deployment. I got stuck with First Strikes which we all know suck the shaft. I wish I was a POG. I wish I hadn't been where I was doing what I did but I signed up for my MOS proudly. I have more fucking black metal memorial bands than I'd like to count so before you spew your stupid shit over the internet, know who you are talking to before making yourself look like a moron. I can't believe you'd like me to prove who I am but it's kind of weird - I didn't know they give out CIB's to POG's.

And so you know, I didn't use my military experience to fall back on. Fuck, I didn't even mention it to gain any upper hand with anyone. I don't even remember mentioning it at all.

And in case you start spewing 'blah blah blah that's Googled,' go to my Facebook [facebook.com/jayfacelulz] and look at the pictures that I feel won't violate OPSEC. If you have secret clearance like I do, I'll show you a few other pictures and videos. You sound like a POG or someone who doesn't know what a true gun fight feels like. It's always the kids that didn't see shit that want to talk about it all the time or tell the world how badass they are.

#themoreyouknow
Old 06-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #147
Bumpkin203
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
I know I probably pissed off a lot of others on here, but if there is one thing I hate worse than some ignorant civilian vomiting ignorant trash, it's someone who did serve, as an office jockey data analysis water purification tire changer, trying to ride on the coattails of the real gunfighters who actually had the fuckin stones to go toe to toe with the people who hate us most in the world
I have nothing but respect for all the boots outside the wire, but honestly you would not be able to set foot in country without the help of ALL the branches. Personally, I load munitions on F-16s, Im proud of the way I serve and Im proud to be able to have a hand in watching the backs/helping out my brothers in the other branches on the ground. And to be blunt, people with the mentality like yours is the problem with the military in general.

Instagram @bankai_r32
Old 06-09-2013, 10:42 PM   #148
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpkin203 View Post
I have nothing but respect for all the boots outside the wire, but honestly you would not be able to set foot in country without the help of ALL the branches. Personally, I load munitions on F-16s, Im proud of the way I serve and Im proud to be able to have a hand in watching the backs/helping out my brothers in the other branches on the ground. And to be blunt, people with the mentality like yours is the problem with the military in general.
I concur. It's kids who need a reality check when they get shipped over and feel what war feels like, see what it looks like. It sounds like you're straight talking out of your ass to blabber on with shit like that. Honestly, you sound like a 19D. Kids like that think they win wars when in reality, they fight in line at the chow hall for midnight chow on big FOB's telling everyone at home how hard they are. Our 19D's didn't even come home with CAB's but this isn't a discussion about what MOS you/I am or anything to do with the military at all. Clearly you needed a place to vent and completely veer the subject in a different and unrelated direction.

Atta boy.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:16 PM   #149
NAIRB
Leaky Injector

NAIRB is an unknown quantity at this point
1st. sending supa messages an shit like that needs to stop. I did not start this thread for people to come here and start doing things like that.

2nd. also stop with the wife shit, again I made this thread and am trying to be as professional as possible, i'm not about having people being disrespectful for entertainment.

an jay, we already have been arguing about this for over a year now. clearly there some misinformation about the car running/not running, I got fed up with waiting so I asked for money as I thought that would solve this faster an also be easier to deal with on my end. We talked back and forth and nothing seamed like it was going to be done so I made this thread. Its being dealt with an i'm happy that its all going to be done with soon.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:15 AM   #150
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ShadowMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Oh I have plenty of respect for pogs, plenty of my friends are and proud. And with the poseurs multiplying by the masses, if someone is gonna say that "i was this and I did that", just prove it. As far as me veering it in this direction, that's been the main topic of this page and some of last page too.
It's simple, be proud but humble. I knew this was gonna piss people off because everyone who is a pog thinks I'm talking to them and I'm not. My life and the life of my team depended on pog's on the daily. Much respect to those who do their job and are proud and don't feel the need to flex their air lats because all they do is their fob job and hit the gym. It's the ones that fell under some blanket of "we all get a CAR/CIB" because those dudes over on the opposite side of camp cupcake took a mortar. You're gonna claim it, so I'm calling you out. Call me out, I have no problem putting someone at ease because imposters deserve to punched in their mouth and exposed for the cowards they are. Like I said I knew some of you were gonna get pissed, the ones that take it personal are usually the guilty.
And by the way, a picture of a CIB above your name tape doesn't prove anything more than you went to a store, bought one, and pinned it to yourself.