Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-06-2007, 09:38 AM   #1
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Thumbs up AznDrftr's Sig Shop - Request Here!

Hello Zilvia!

I'm here to provide you with my services on creating forum sigs for your forum signature lol. So if you want your car picture spiffied up a bit or want a small banner made for your advertising services please let me know.

Please provide:
  • Picture(s):
  • Text:
  • Sub text:
  • Colors:
  • Size: (500 x 200 max)
NOTE: Any mods can come here and state whats the max size available on here is. Also, be cautious for those 56krrs still lol.

Also please note, that I'm takin MY time to do these for you, so just be patient. Thanks.

Last edited by AznDrftr.; 09-07-2007 at 12:45 AM..
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2007, 09:45 AM   #2
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
oh i'll be taking you up on this just as soon as I get my car up and running again and have current pics.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:53 AM   #3
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdnismoracer4 View Post
oh i'll be taking you up on this just as soon as I get my car up and running again and have current pics.

Yep, as soon as those pics arrive, I'll get started.

Thanks.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:26 AM   #4
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Photchop/sig mercenary!? lol
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:48 AM   #5
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Heres just an example of what I can do.

Old 09-06-2007, 12:57 PM   #6
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
wow amazing

Ill PM you when I get my Nardi in.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:16 PM   #7
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
mad skillets

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 01:27 PM   #8
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy S14 View Post
wow amazing

Ill PM you when I get my Nardi in.
Thanks. For sure, let me know man as soon as you get your gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
mad skillets
Thanks a lot. I try.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:49 PM   #9
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Im a little bored right now, someone give me a picture of there car so I can spiffy that sucker up.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:51 PM   #10
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Hook me up. I a bit drunk so bare with me on speed. HAHA
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 11:55 PM   #11
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisgonz View Post
Hook me up. I a bit drunk so bare with me on speed. HAHA

LOL. No problem. Just post a picture for me and i'll fix it up for you.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:00 AM   #12
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
man im such a ps noob.........
Old 09-07-2007, 12:02 AM   #13
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Nice, people who create these kind of request threads are pretty mediocre at psp and amused by their own skills.

This is not the case.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:24 AM   #14
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Its fucken right? Where is my shit biatch. LOL J/K No but really hahahahaha Hey I even paypal something if I like it. LOL
Old 09-07-2007, 12:35 AM   #15
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Here you go luizgonz.

http://www.imgsync.com/data/img/989197luissig.jpg
Old 09-07-2007, 12:47 AM   #16
luisgonz
BANNED

That shit is gangsta......Can you make it with finelinetuning in there like that one photo i sent you. That shit is sooooo gangsta
Old 09-07-2007, 12:50 AM   #17
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Quote:
That shit is gangsta......Can you make it with finelinetuning in there like that one photo i sent you. That shit is sooooo gangsta

lol. word homie. You want me to add that photo in there or put FineLine Tuning in there?
Old 09-07-2007, 12:52 AM   #18
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
That looks really nice... As soon as I'm done with this Rubick's cube of a car I'm getting together, I'll send you some pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:53 AM   #19
luisgonz
BANNED

You so funny. Your like my good friend now. You need anything for your ride. Name somthing cheap I have on my for sale thread And I'll send it.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:04 AM   #20
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRavenS13 View Post
That looks really nice... As soon as I'm done with this Rubick's cube of a car I'm getting together, I'll send you some pics.
Thanks a lot. Just let me know and post it here in this thread and I'll get to asap.

Quote:
You so funny. Your like my good friend now. You need anything for your ride. Name somthing cheap I have on my for sale thread And I'll send it.
I appreciate it man. I'll keep your word to it....or is it the beer speakin
Old 09-07-2007, 01:10 AM   #21
luisgonz
BANNED

I know what I'm saying. Just let me know. I drink alot so I know myself now.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:11 AM   #22
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
I know what I'm saying. Just let me know. I drink alot so I know myself now.
Yea dude, you're drunk here like every night.

Quote:
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:13 AM   #23
luisgonz
BANNED

Not really I just wanted to drink layoff. So what hahahahahahaa
Old 09-07-2007, 01:16 AM   #24
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Riiiiight. msglngth

Quote:
Old 09-07-2007, 01:17 AM   #25
luisgonz
BANNED

Not toooo be a ass but you seam cool So stay that way. LOL
Old 09-07-2007, 01:17 AM   #26
AznDrftr.
BANNED

^Alright fellas.

Open for some more members rides to get pimped lmfao.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:21 AM   #27
luisgonz
BANNED

Man wtf do you want. Let me know.LOL
Old 09-07-2007, 01:30 AM   #28
zack geng

Trader Rating: (1)
zack geng is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
your not to bad you use psp? ew photoshop cs2 is free just find a paradox keygen for it. lol so much nicer to use.
zack geng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:34 AM   #29
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack geng View Post
your not to bad you use psp? ew photoshop cs2 is free just find a paradox keygen for it. lol so much nicer to use.
Uh...thanks. I used to use PSP. No more, I use PS 8. Although, I can use PSP still, but like PS 8 better.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:26 PM   #30
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
up for a challenge?

i believe my car to be "un-pimpalbe"
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote