Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-15-2008, 01:44 PM   #61
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetheslacker View Post
objectdock is the shit.
no desktop icons and the dock autohides. i hate shit on my desktop.

Fuckin sick ass picture that is my new one now!! +rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Abc View Post
who is that?

heres my desktop without the icons
Who is that
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2008, 05:15 PM   #62
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast

I hate icons, PERIOD.

Even on docks.

..I need to change this, it's been about 2 months now.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:45 PM   #63
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
when i had xp, i had window blinds and vista transformation pack to make it look like vista and had the same wallpaper

now i got vista 64bit and the same wallpaper shit looks and feels the same lol.. i turned off the menu animations and what not that slows vista down etc

imma go check out that object desktop thing looks dope
Old 08-15-2008, 09:29 PM   #64
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKR_240SX View Post
How do i get mine like that? i like it with Vista... or is that a Mac and I'm being really stupid lol

The dock at the bottom is called RocketDock and you can download it here: RocketDock - Download RocketDock Other than that, I moved the taskbar to the top and have a different visual style.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:35 PM   #65
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
I try to be as original as I can. I don't think I've ever seen this yet. kekeke

ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 12:19 AM   #66
84GTSR5
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Here is A pic of Mine, Pretty basic

84GTSR5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 07:34 AM   #67
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84GTSR5 View Post
Here is A pic of Mine, Pretty basic
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...DesktopPic.jpg

Do you have a link to that wallpaper?
Old 08-16-2008, 09:07 AM   #68
ilovecoupes
Zilvia Member

ilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to behold
here is my actual desktop. Hidden taskbar, and hidden ojectdock

ilovecoupes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:06 AM   #69
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

West has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to West
Old 08-16-2008, 12:30 PM   #70
84GTSR5
Zilvia Junkie

84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Do you have a link to that wallpaper?
Here is the website, they got a bunch of good ones but you have to browse through allot of them
InterfaceLIFT: Wallpaper sorted by Date

Ok I was feeling generous and found it for you
InterfaceLIFT Wallpaper: Wanchai, Hong Kong

84GTSR5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:27 PM   #71
-***JOKER***-
Leaky Injector

-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known-***JOKER***- is making his/her stupidity well-known
-***JOKER***- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:54 PM   #72
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Changed it up a little, changed the properties of the dock and put a TVR up, because I want one.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 05:05 PM   #73
BOOSTLOVER
Zilvia Member

BOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to allBOOSTLOVER is a name known to all
My computer desktop and someday my car...

and my phone desktop...

BOOSTLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 05:46 PM   #74
S.13jeste.R

S.13jeste.R is a well-known jackass

Yum
Old 08-16-2008, 05:58 PM   #75
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
^^^ Where did you get that picture of my car?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 06:02 PM   #76
s14>integra
Zilvia Member

s14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
heres another sick beetle pic for you

weird, thats the backround on my phone....
s14>integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 06:06 PM   #77
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
it's like BH's teammate or something

low, blue, and HELLA stickers in the window
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 06:22 PM   #78
efsees are best
Leaky Injector

efsees are best has a spectacular aura aboutefsees are best has a spectacular aura aboutefsees are best has a spectacular aura aboutefsees are best has a spectacular aura aboutefsees are best has a spectacular aura aboutefsees are best has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to efsees are best Send a message via MSN to efsees are best
laptop:

pc:

efsees are best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 07:33 PM   #79
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
it's like BH's teammate or something

low, blue, and HELLA stickers in the window
except that it actually has a bad ass engine in it to match the looks.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:47 PM   #80
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz

Haha that's half a handle of Mo deep

Singing some Jason Mraz
Old 08-21-2008, 02:02 PM   #81
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan

Currently rocking this.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:14 PM   #82
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983

yay lilformers.com!
Old 08-21-2008, 02:37 PM   #83
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
work...

ill post my pc laterz,,
arkive43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:52 PM   #84
Justin Bernstein
Zilvia Member

Justin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by The ROMAN View Post

Yeah I've been messing around with different linux distributions.
Is that Etown road course?
Justin Bernstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:08 PM   #85
Mtndrifter14
Zilvia Member

Mtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to behold
Here are some of mine.

Mtndrifter14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:22 PM   #86
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Desktop

Laptop
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 04:29 PM   #87
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Mine...

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 04:53 PM   #88
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Desktop: Mac Mini OSX

ki_JDM_ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 05:21 PM   #89
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh

heres mine.
Old 08-21-2008, 05:48 PM   #90
scweet1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
scweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post

Currently rocking this.

That Pic is Beautiful, I'm not sure if this s15 is the same one, but this is what I am rocking..
scweet1 is offline   Reply With Quote